Ron Cummings Arrested 2009.08.06 RE: Battery involving brother-in-law

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you get charged with burglary when you never leave your property.

LOL, Cajun. Right about now, your guess is as good as mine. I'm totally baffled by the burglary charge. Did he smack Hank around and steal his hat or something? :crazy:

Hang on for the ride....all excuses and explanations will be had by morning. We will likely hear:

1. grieving parent..give him a break
2. he didn't do anything
3 LE has made an error
4. LE is picking on him
5. It is just a simple battery
6. He didn't hurt anyone
7. He didn't commit a technical burglary
8. The complainant was drunk
9. LE just wants to show the public they are doing something
.......and to be thrown in later, Crystal caused all this

LOL, Cajun. Right about now, your guess is as good as mine. I'm totally baffled by the burglary charge. Did he smack Hank around and steal his hat or something? :crazy:

You got me, badme. Of course this is Putnam County so who knows. Guess we will know something after his hearing in the morning.

Well, let's hope he didn't slap anyone around but if he did, it's not right whether it's Hank or whoever. I don't know any of them personally enough to think it's good to slap someone, punch etc...or to believe one over the other in this incident.

Hang on for the ride....all excuses and explanations will be had by morning. We will likely hear:

1. grieving parent..give him a break
2. he didn't do anything
3 LE has made an error
4. LE is picking on him
5. It is just a simple battery
6. He didn't hurt anyone
7. He didn't commit a technical burglary
8. The complainant was drunk
9. LE just wants to show the public they are doing something
.......and to be thrown in later, Crystal caused all this

Hank was on Mrs. Sykes property. He's lucky he didn't get shot, FL has Castle Doctrine.

Guess we will have to wait to see but Hank Croslin should be in jail for trespassing and assault himself.
im way behind on this .. did him and misty break up who is hank croslin LOL

Guess we will have to wait to see but Hank Croslin should be in jail for trespassing and assault himself.
I don't doubt that cajun. He could have had a disagreement that carried into a car for all I know, HC is bad news imo.

Well, let's hope he didn't slap anyone around but if he did, it's not right whether it's Hank or whoever. I don't know any of them personally enough to think it's good to slap someone, punch etc...or to believe one over the other in this incident.

I agree. Physical violence is wrong no matter what happens, IMO. I am, however more curious about this burglary charge. LE doesn't charge someone with a felony for nothing, right?

Being arrested is never a good thing will have to wait for more of the details to understand the charges and see if more arrest are coming.

Hank was on Mrs. Sykes property. He's lucky he didn't get shot, FL has Castle Doctrine.
you know i think LE knows what he is going through i dont understand why they would be picking on him .. but then im behind on this i just know that this WHOLE thing with haleigh going missing while she was in his custody (while he was away doing what a parent does working ) via his g/f at the time .. why would LE pick on him why would the croslins be picking on him or fighting with him ? i just dont understand why he is fighting with anyone ..or they with him at a time like this.. i think the whole damn bunch of them know something and are afraid to fess up ..

Have to believe the tears and belligerence though. He is most likely doing both at the same time.

Is he a man or a mouse, or both?

hes family isnt he? whos to say they werent all hangin out prior to the incident. jmo

The way this thread is titled wonder how many people are gonna click on it thinking it has something to do with what happened to Haleigh.

The way this thread is titled wonder how many people are gonna click on it thinking it has something to do with what happened to Haleigh.

It's to the point, but what would you like it to be?

hes family isnt he? whos to say they werent all hangin out prior to the incident. jmo

Because they went over there and started the fight. I was told by a local and more of the story will be coming out later.

I am going to bed now. Night ya'll.

Not trying to start anything, but HC wasn't arrested. Ron Cummings was.

Right, and who knows, he may recant his claims against Ron like he did last time. Perhaps he needs to visit the hospital again and things will become clear. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu