Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

This morning I checked the Santa Rosa Sheriff office Jail log..inmate and released prisoners SEARCH.
It showed Ronald and his Photo as being released on his own recognizance. I checked again just to make sure and Ronald's photo was there with his information.
Now vine link says this:
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
10/29/1983
Out of Custody
Own Recognizance
SANTA ROSA COUNTY JAIL

But the twist is I just rechecked Santa Rosa County Jail a few minutes ago and they don't have a record of Ronald L. Cummings being an inmate or released..

WHO KNOWS!

This morning I checked the Santa Rosa Sheriff office Jail log..inmate and released prisoners SEARCH.
It showed Ronald and his Photo as being released on his own recognizance. I checked again just to make sure and Ronald's photo was there with his information.
Now vine link says this:
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
10/29/1983
Out of Custody
Own Recognizance
SANTA ROSA COUNTY JAIL

But the twist is I just rechecked Santa Rosa County Jail a few minutes ago and they don't have a record of Ronald L. Cummings being an inmate or released..

WHO KNOWS!

Now I'm more that confused. The first Vinelink article had the wrong RC, right? Could this Vinelink article still have the wrong RC? I just can't understand why THE RLC would be released??? Thanks KSH for checking and letting is know. Wonder if Levi is aware of this and checking on it? I posted on his site yesterday, but haven't heard from him. Looks like if RLC has been released NG would be all over it, she likes him so much.

The photo in the Santa Rosa County sheriff's inmate search is definitely our Ronald, imo.

I still see a record of him as released there.
There is a tab on the left side of the page and if you've got "Current inmates only" checked there (it's the default) he won't show.

Yup, three different boards are saying the same.

Papa any idea what this is all about? How does one with a mandatory sentence walk without even a probation period?

The person I spoke with is every bit as puzzled as we all are, but his appeals for the drug charges were verified yesterday afternoon as all being denied. It has nothing to do with the drug charges.

Whatever this is, is big. I can only think of one thing being big enough.

What it is, and why his silence, may shock us all when known.

I dont think he can be leading them to Haleigh. I think he is guilty because of the life style he lead but not that he killed his daughter or has personal knowledge of who did it or where she is.

I wonder what nancy grace will have to say. She's always been a ron supporter IMHO -- so if he's out, I do wonder if he'll be making an appearance.

MOO

Mel

You guys are SERIOUS? Ronald Cummings is OUT OF JAIL? :thud:

I have no words!

Okay, I have words now.

WHY isn't this being reported in the MSM?????????????

Kim its the weekend and they just rerun rerun stuff. Hopefully someone gets a reporter to come in and get on this. Only thing I can think of.

I can't do this enough: :thud:

The only thing that has shocked me more than this development is the KC Anthony verdict.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ocj
Back