Ron's Incident With The Gun Spark Investigation was opened by DCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marty Sheffield, himself, stated that he and Connie raised Haleigh and that Ron "stole" her from them. He also stated or signed a statement for the custody hearing about what an awful person RC was and that the kids should be w/ Crystal.

Thanks, I have been looking for confirmation that Marty did make this statement. Now he's in the suspect pool moreso for me. I mean, geez, there you go. Somebody feels Ron stole Haleigh from them. The bio father. Now he has something "stole" from him. Ron's words on the 911 call. Why do people still question Ron saying this?

Shows the dynamics in the family, a glimpse into the mindsets, prior to Haleigh being "stole". So far, LE is saying Haleigh was abducted. Can somebody confirm for me, Marty's ex-in-law, a Kanger woman, or Krueger as the last name, said she had some inside information? Thanks

Thanks, I have been looking for confirmation that Marty did make this statement. Now he's in the suspect pool moreso for me. I mean, geez, there you go. Somebody feels Ron stole Haleigh from them. The bio father. Now he has something "stole" from him. Ron's words on the 911 call. Why do people still question Ron saying this?

Shows the dynamics in the family, a glimpse into the mindsets, prior to Haleigh being "stole". So far, LE is saying Haleigh was abducted. Can somebody confirm for me, Marty's ex-in-law, a Kanger woman, or Krueger as the last name, said she had some inside information? Thanks
Ruby Kanger is Connie's Mom, she, at one time signed a retainer for Cobra after CS asked Marty NOT to use him anymore. They all moved to Kentucky, IIRC, during this and now are supposed to be moving back to Fla. after Ruby was charged w/ making terroristic threats against some family member. Marty and family have said some pretty bad things about Crystal and Ron afa child rearing and drugs.

Ruby Kanger is Connie's Mom, she, at one time signed a retainer for Cobra after CS asked Marty NOT to use him anymore. They all moved to Kentucky, IIRC, during this and now are supposed to be moving back to Fla. after Ruby was charged w/ making terroristic threats against some family member. Marty and family have said some pretty bad things about Crystal and Ron afa child rearing and drugs.

So Marty and Crystal, Father and daughter were on the outs at this time and prior to Haleighs disappearance? We have Marty involved with Haleigh, thinking and saying "Ron stole Haleigh from him". Wow it just doesn't get anymore heated or emotionally charged fireworks inside a family than this.

So Marty and Crystal, Father and daughter were on the outs at this time and prior to Haleighs disappearance? We have Marty involved with Haleigh, thinking and saying "Ron stole Haleigh from him". Wow it just doesn't get anymore heated or emotionally charged fireworks inside a family than this.
Well, I don't know what terms they were on before Haleigh went missing, the things I stated were said afterwards. There is audio of Marty talking about CS usuing drugs, IIRC it's on Art's site.

What does Marty and Crystal's relationship have to do with Ronald making threats with a gun?

I thought ownership or possession of an "assault" rifle was a crime. So where is this assault rifle and why hasn't LE confiscated it? Because it doesn't exist?

Does anyone know how long these DCF things take?

By law they have to close a case within so many days. Don't know the limit in Florida, in our state its 30 days. They do roundtable at the DCF office with all the staff members and do an assessment of all their open cases pending and together they sit around and decide which ones to close, rule unfounded and send out the official notifications.

I thought ownership or possession of an "assault" rifle was a crime. So where is this assault rifle and why hasn't LE confiscated it? Because it doesn't exist?

I guess it depends in what state you live in. As for the rifle, it's possible maybe it wasn't Ron's or even an assault rifle to begin with. Maybe it was a Walmart rifle. One time they had rifles on sale for $50 in S.C. at the Wally World. Words get twisted through the grapevine. And all of us are very far from the root of the grapevine.

DCF decided to investigate the whole incident due to armchair sleuths calling it in since they thought Jr was in danger. (Their take on the situation).

DCF decided to investigate the whole incident due to armchair sleuths calling it in since they thought Jr was in danger. (Their take on the situation).

Hi Meow...what do you mean DCF decided to investigate "the whole" incident? Sorry it has been a long day. TIA : )

I asked around, possession and ownership of an assault rifle is not illegal. Only the fully automatic assault rifles are illegal. AK-47 illegal. Mac10 - not illegal. The difference is the ones that aren't fully automatic require the user to pull the trigger for each bullet.

FYI

So, Ron allegedly put the barrel of an assault rifle in his own mouth to show TM what he would do to MC if she ________ ? (can't remember what the reason was) and Jr. was in the room at the time? TM wanted this investigated by child protection, so he reported it to someone in LE? Or did he just tell ArtHarris about it? And TM doesn't want to have to give depos and things because it wastes his search time.

Suggestion to TM: stop playing investigator and you don't have to go under oath to testify to your allegations. Sit in the bar and listen to gossip from drunks.

I think Ron's reaction to his child being missing was perfectly normal. There is usually only one reason some jackazz takes a baby girl and we ALL know what that is. What father wouldn't be furious and ready to kill the perp? Only wimp-azzes. Ron is no wimp.
Stop expecting men to behave like wimps - it isn't right.

I can't imagine a man being calm and courteous in such a situation and my hinkey meter would blow up if he were. Anger, fury, rage, fear, pain, helplessness - all the same. It came out as desperate to me and certainly not over the top by any means. No men in my life are wimps and I would expect very similar responses from them in the same situation.

I just don't see Ron as such a bad guy. In fact, he seems quite harmless to me.

Just looking at HC2 makes me want to beat the living cr*p out of him and if he was on my property or my granny's property and and wouldn't leave, I would have to show him Mr. Shotgun because I have couldn't win a fist fight with him. I am glad Ron pummeled him senseless.

Give me a break on the dead rat. The place is a swamp, there are rats everywhere. Ron didn't catch a freaking rat, chop it's head off and put it in a mailbox and it wasn't someone's pet rat. Actually, I thought it was hilarious. He should have just put it on the door step though. The mailbox thing will cause problems. I know, some kids in my neighborhood put all the guts of a pumpkin in the neighborhood mean guy's mailbox one Halloween. The mailbox police came and questioned all the kids - me too.

It was hilarious but of course, not the right thing to do. No harm, no foul.

I asked around, possession and ownership of an assault rifle is not illegal. Only the fully automatic assault rifles are illegal. AK-47 illegal. Mac10 - not illegal. The difference is the ones that aren't fully automatic require the user to pull the trigger for each bullet.

FYI

So, Ron allegedly put the barrel of an assault rifle in his own mouth to show TM what he would do to MC if she ________ ? (can't remember what the reason was) and Jr. was in the room at the time? TM wanted this investigated by child protection, so he reported it to someone in LE? Or did he just tell ArtHarris about it? And TM doesn't want to have to give depos and things because it wastes his search time.

Suggestion to TM: stop playing investigator and you don't have to go under oath to testify to your allegations. Sit in the bar and listen to gossip from drunks.

Do you honestly think by telling Art Harris about it, that would have gotten DCF to move on an investigation.......I think not! Let's face it, it wouldn't matter what the man had done or who he told, in your eyes and some others, he still would have been wrong. If he hadn't reported it to anyone and something had actually happened, he would have been wrong anyway. You were researching the type of gun RC owned because you thought if it was an assault rifle (automatic) that LE would have had to have done something about that. Well, apparantly, they didn't because the gun is legal. Scratch one on the board for TM, huh? I get it that you don't like the man but he's done far more good than harm. If it's your objective to support RC at whatever behaviour he displays, that's your perogative but your inference that TM is the ogre is just wrong. Whether or not he needs to testify from information he's acquired from RC's room, the bar or otherwise should be TM's concern. Not ours. He's the only one that is truly sticking his neck out here to try find out where Haleigh is.

Putting a gun in ones mouth in front of a child, is abuse PERIOD- It is NEVER ok- It is not normal, and there is no good reason for it EVER-

I hope DCF gets Jr out of there stat!

Jr. will be raised by his Daddy, as it should be. If Ron is guilty of crimes against children, then authorities should evaluate. Parents aren't property of the State, because we have children doesn't give people or the State the right to decide what's in the best interest of our children. A few bad parents has caused the system to go crazy and lose wisdom.

FYI

You shouldn't be so hard on TM, he has done a lot for families of missing loved ones.
None of us were in the room with TM and Ron. It's obvious this is the way Ron "vents". He's threatened to kill who took his baby on the 911 call, shoot them out the back window of a police car. He may "vent" this way. Just talk, no action. I am not saying that he isn't capable of killing someone. What i am saying is his daugher is missing and most likely not alive and it is his way of venting. I think a lot of professionals involved in this case LE, TM, etc are aware of this and that is why they are not taking anymore action. Didn't they confiscate his guns in the beginning.
If he was that much a danger to himself or others, he would have been Baker Acted by now.

To make a comment that TM doesn't want to give depos and that it wastes his search time is a derogatory assumption.

I think Ron's reaction to his child being missing was perfectly normal. There is usually only one reason some jackazz takes a baby girl and we ALL know what that is. What father wouldn't be furious and ready to kill the perp? Only wimp-azzes. Ron is no wimp.
Stop expecting men to behave like wimps - it isn't right.

I can't imagine a man being calm and courteous in such a situation and my hinkey meter would blow up if he were. Anger, fury, rage, fear, pain, helplessness - all the same. It came out as desperate to me and certainly not over the top by any means. No men in my life are wimps and I would expect very similar responses from them in the same situation.

I just don't see Ron as such a bad guy. In fact, he seems quite harmless to me.

Give me a break on the dead rat. The place is a swamp, there are rats everywhere. Ron didn't catch a freaking rat, chop it's head off and put it in a mailbox and it wasn't someone's pet rat. Actually, I thought it was hilarious. He should have just put it on the door step though. The mailbox thing will cause problems. I know, some kids in my neighborhood put all the guts of a pumpkin in the neighborhood mean guy's mailbox one Halloween. The mailbox police came and questioned all the kids - me too.

It was hilarious but of course, not the right thing to do. No harm, no foul.

I agree with you, i do think it's within the realm of normal reactions. Most people would be murderous when they found out their child was taken and god knows what happened.
People react differently to things. I think it's more reassuring that we saw anger out of Ron than indifference. Anger is the basis of hurt, fear, guilt among other emotions.

Jr. will be raised by his Daddy, as it should be. If Ron is guilty of crimes against children, then authorities should evaluate. Parents aren't property of the State, because we have children doesn't give people or the State the right to decide what's in the best interest of our children. A few bad parents has caused the system to go crazy and lose wisdom.

As a person of faith and interest in justice I hope that Jr. will be raised by the parent who truly loves him and has his best interest at heart. I am not convinced that is Ron.

If Ron is guilty of crimes against children? Ron's sexual deviations include sex with underage girls and to me that is a crime against children. That is my opinion.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa