Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prison is full of folks who had a 'one off'....The thing is, they never know when their next 'one off' is going to land. They can't tell you what set them off. Lots of them love their 'random anger', it feels powerful and thrilling..

So they can't actually live in ordinary communities, because people, and let's face it, it's mainly women, and children, are not safe. I have those kind of days, too. Avoided killing and raping anyone , though. Yelled at a few. Back in the day.
I often joke, if i knew I was going to die at a certain time & had no consequences , I'd have a great last 24hrs.........................
:eek:;):p:)

Moo...anger management, we do not know his home life. I lived with a fella, he had been convicted for attempted murder and rape at 17. Met him when he rent upstairs apartment. His family was religious and professional business owners. Of course there is a back story. The police put restraining orders against him I never did..I probably wouldn't of. Anyways he suicide shortly after 3rd restraining order breach. He was scared of himself he was tormented by what he had done, and scared of his random anger. He was actually quite a nice person.
Figure this will be removed cause not on subject. but this might be a one off, just hung over or still buzzing, lack of emotional control. Moo
Sounds like he had insight & should have gotten help.

Maybe you are lucky!

My point is accuracy in reporting .. IMO MSM loosely used the term ‘headphones ‘, when they most likely were thinking ‘earpods’.
The amount of spelling errors and incoherent sentences in Australian MSM articles these days is MIND BOGGLING!

Clearly, they aren't paying their monkeys enough peanuts.

Sounds like he had insight & should have gotten help.

Maybe you are lucky!
Sounds like he knew who to spin a yarn to and get a sympathetic hearing. 'I'm scared of myself''.. killers have been saying that to women for centuries.. 'I'm so tormented' ( it's so unfair, I accidentally tripped over a loose tile and found myself raping someone then I had to kill them, I tried to kill them, accidentally, naturally'... ).. Golly.

Sounds like he knew who to spin a yarn to and get a sympathetic hearing. 'I'm scared of myself''.. killers have been saying that to women for centuries.. 'I'm so tormented' ( it's so unfair, I accidentally tripped over a loose tile and found myself raping someone then I had to kill them, I tried to kill them, accidentally, naturally'... ).. Golly.
No...it is not a thought out, planned, or anticipated situation, there is no thought or pre plan....... something triggered...moo

No...it is not a thought out, planned, or anticipated situation, there is no thought or pre plan....... something triggered...moo
How do you know? did he tell you this? How do you know it was not planned out. Even anticipated. Perhaps lots of thought, months of it.. possibly planned to the nth degree.

I don’t know if this is of any relevance, however there could be a small chance it ruffled the wrong feathers in small town Ballarat.

There was a bus an accident back in 2016, that injured 14 people and was driven by Jack Aston..an current employee of Inland motor body works.

Mick Murphy also provided a letter of recommendation to the judge, for Jack Aston.

I’m not sure how this is related or relevant to the current accused, but I thought I would share it anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpeg
    IMG_0392.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
How do you know? did he tell you this? How do you know it was not planned out. Even anticipated. Perhaps lots of thought, months of it.. possibly planned to the nth degree.

Hmmm....

But to commit a planned crime next to one's home?

In broad daylight at 8 a.m. on Sunday?
(free day when anybody jogging could appear suddenly)

With a pinging phone in the pocket?

IMO
drugs/alcohol were key here - meaning:

reason was asleep
and
demons were awake.

And opportunity arose.

JMO

Last edited:
I don’t know if this is of any relevance, however there could be a small chance it ruffled the wrong feathers in small town Ballarat.

There was a bus an accident back in 2016, that injured 14 people and was driven by Jack Aston..an current employee of Inland motor body works.

Mick Murphy also provided a letter of recommendation to the judge, for Jack Aston.

I’m not sure how this is related or relevant to the current accused, but I thought I would share it anyway.

FYI. This man had his sentencing downgraded on appeal to a community service.

I believe Jack Aston had a lot of local community support , this was the case of a casual driver coming to grief under the infamous 3 metre high clearance Montague st bridge in Sth Melbourne which had claimed many victims . The owner of Gold Bus Mr Don McKenzie ( a work neighbour and good friend ) thought highly of Jack , even financially supporting Jack’s family in person whilst Jack was hospitalised with a broken neck.

I guess the Ballarat clubs got black PR with notoriety of this tragic case.
I mean - youths blatantly sniffing drugs and filming on premises.
Jeez!!! :oops:

Herald Sun MSM video
And others:

At 01:30 mark, the reporter says "reigniting calls to introduce no body no parole laws in Victoria".

I was under the impression from this forum, that Victoria already had that law. Or have I been reading it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChemSkya