SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nighty night to my new buddies at websleuths!! I will be back in the A.M. to see what's happening .. After kiddies are at school! :) I am hoping for closure tomorrow for her family. Praying!

Night thanks for joining us all.

Heather couldn't have been with the M's on the 17th in the evening she was on her date with SS.

I have to say, this is one of the sickest missing person cases with new facts coming out & a woman you love to hate. One article I read today said more info will be released tomorrow about all of these charges. Can't wait because the different thoughts of what happened are sick.

I really hope this leads to finding Heather.

Maybe not with the M's...maybe they followed her and Ss around? Or even saw them by chance at first and then followed them? And SM called Heather as soon as the date drove away?

My mind just can't entertain a sex based crime at this time...but, the more you guys talk, the more I'm reminded of Noelle Paquette's case (she was abducted and murdered by a sick perverted couple; the difference was she was a random victim of their perverseness).

eta: they were "furries" (like to dress up in furry costumes) :gasp:

Different case, but Paul Bernado and Karla Homolka. Those two were a piece of work. Very disturbing. What is more disturbing is she is out of prison and has been since 2005 :maddening:

Maybe they were dressed up as Disney characters? ...

(Okay... I think I went a little too far on that last one...:blushing:)

:loveyou: Yep, my mind went there too and I turned that sick ship around :notgood:

What would happen if LE charged them both with murder, and then they both pointed the finger at the other person, claiming that it was them who killed Heather? What if they both agree to say what happened to Heather--but both are saying the other person is the real killer?

Isn't that what Steven Hayes and Joshua Komisarjevsky each said (lawyers said) in their own trials? That the other was the mastermind and did the killings? (The case where the doctor's wife and two teen daughters were raped/murdered/house set on fire.)

Both found guilty of the same crimes and sentenced to death.

That case breaks my heart all over again every time I think of it. :(

You know, Margarita... You are being incredibly mean here...

:laughcry:

I think of that ride more as >>>>> :trainwreck:

Just sayin'... :whistle:

I'm the sleuthed who got stuck on that ride with my mother and a friend she had made and I am with you :notgood:

Tonight on my way to work I stopped at Dunkin Donuts. I saw 4 cameras that had a perfect shot of my car at different points. I'm assuming most businesses are set up this way. When I got to work I asked how many we have and the guard said about 40. I imagine LE has many many many hours worth of video to sort through. And hopefully the Ms did most of their driving thru busier areas to make it easier to follow their path.

Wow!

This is one very good theory!

:thumb:

further thought... Maybe the first incident is where they were getting dressed into some clothing, or even an outfit, disguising themselves...

and the next incident they were caught getting out of those disguises?

Maybe they were dressed up as Disney characters? ...

(Okay... I think I went a little too far on that last one...:blushing:)

I know!!I know-they could tell it was them by the MickeyMouse underwear captured on video!
exiting quickly stage left :drumroll:

Where is Heather??? Start talking TM & SM ::

Nighty nighty

Then I think the jury gets to figure that one out!

EX: Grant and Amanda Hayes both found guilty of Laura Ackerson's murder in separate trials recently. :jail:

YUP... You're right!

You know, Margarita... You are being incredibly mean here...

:laughcry:

I think of that ride more as >>>>> :trainwreck:

Just sayin'... :whistle:

I'm the sleuther who got stuck in that ride due to a malfunction and I am with you :notgood:

<Cluciano, I'm having a hard time having a serious conversation here...your avatar keeps cracking me up!>

It's really hard to take your posts seriously with that avatar!

This is apparently the event they went to in FL
https://www.firstgiving.com/gktw/wdwmarathonweekend2014

Three-night accommodations at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotel (Check in 1/10; Check out 1/13)

this is SM donation page
https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/SidneyMoorer/wdwmarathonweekend2014

donations given from 5/7/2013 -12/24/2013

biggest supporter
Olive Garden
$3,000.00*
9/25/2013

Sidney registered for Give Kids The World Team for the 2014 Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend 9 months ago (May 2013)

this is where TM discussed it
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=20
(also offered free photo shoots for donations OVER $50

:mickey::mickey: Gacy dressed as a clown total popped in my head. They are just as twisted as he was.

Oh yes...Gacy the Clown...:clown:

And Noelle Paquette's perps enjoyed dressing up as Furries...(as a poster upthread stated...)

(Google "Furries" if you are not familiar with the term... But do so at your own risk...:puke:)

Unlurking...I've been following the thread for days now, you all are really talented detectives! I used to live in the Myrtle Beach area and was once a vulnerable young girl in the restaurant industry. I identify closely with HE for this reason. Keep up the great sleuthing folks, I am impressed with your work.

Unlurking...I've been following the thread for days now, you all are really talented detectives! I used to live in the Myrtle Beach area and was once a vulnerable young girl in the restaurant industry. I identify closely with HE for this reason. Keep up the great sleuthing folks, I am impressed with your work.

:welcome5:

My coworker has two serial killers in his family. One was executed...not sure if had kids. The other only got life sentences...he does have children.

TWO serial Killers in your co-worker's family tree?

What are the odds of THAT unfortunate coincidence...:what:

(However... Come to think of it... If the two serial killers are closely related....

environment and genetics could play parts in that I suppose...)

TWO serial Killers in your co-worker's family tree?

What are the odds of THAT unfortunate coincidence...:what:

(However... Come to think of it... If the two serial killers are closely related....

environment and genetics could play parts in that I suppose...)

The serial rapists/killers were cousins. And they worked together.

I'm the sleuthed who got stuck on that ride with my mother and a friend she had made and I am with you :notgood:

JMO... Disney should give you, your mother, and her friend free therapy for that... :what:

:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members