SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sticking fingers in my ears and saying lalalalala* :floorlaugh::gasp::mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

Here... This might help, too:>>> :ignore:

: ignore :

(I always crack up at that smilie!)

:D

Hard Rock Park - My sis and I went there while it was open to see Run DMC and Kid Rock...what a waste of money that place was...

as for the 1325 Celebrity Circle IE, I just checked out the Broadway at the Beach page

http://www.broadwayatthebeach.com/ and they have a link to live web cams...ugh

Haven't caught up yet, but maybe they were caught on a live webcam!?!?!

working the midnight shift...so keep posting to keep me awake please!

Or charge them both with murder? That might have an effect...I think if they believe they can prove they took Heather, it is logical to assume they killed her, since everything about her stopped on that date. It depends on what they have for the kidnapping charge. JMO

What would happen if LE charged them both with murder, and then they both pointed the finger at the other person, claiming that it was them who killed Heather? What if they both agree to say what happened to Heather--but both are saying the other person is the real killer?

De-lurking here... been reading this community for forever, but this case has me unhinged. Hi! :lurk:

Thankfully, I think this is one case where it seems like LE really does know a lot more than they are letting on. It's unraveling quickly, and I think answers will come rapidly this week.

:wagon: Caitlin! :welcome:

:seeya:

My mind just can't entertain a sex based crime at this time...but, the more you guys talk, the more I'm reminded of Noelle Paquette's case (she was abducted and murdered by a sick perverted couple; the difference was she was a random victim of their perverseness).

eta: they were "furries" (like to dress up in furry costumes) :gasp:

What would happen if LE charged them both with murder, and then they both pointed the finger at the other person, claiming that it was them who killed Heather? What if they both agree to say what happened to Heather--but both are saying the other person is the real killer?

Then I think the jury gets to figure that one out!

EX: Grant and Amanda Hayes both found guilty of Laura Ackerson's murder in separate trials recently. :jail:

I would let a jury decide...again, depending upon what LE has.

Heather couldn't have been with the M's on the 17th in the evening she was on her date with SS.

I have to say, this is one of the sickest missing person cases with new facts coming out & a woman you love to hate. One article I read today said more info will be released tomorrow about all of these charges. Can't wait because the different thoughts of what happened are sick.

I really hope this leads to finding Heather.

In reference to one of the IE charges - could it be that one of those charges stems from the Moorer's changing clothes outside and it just so happened a camera caught them.
For example they drove behind a building stripped down, cleaned up, and bagged their clothes to prevent carrying any of Heather's DNA or trace back home...and all the while they did this in a cameras field of view?? This is just a thought. Is that even plausible?

Wow!

This is one very good theory!

:thumb:

further thought... Maybe the first incident is where they were getting dressed into some clothing, or even an outfit, disguising themselves...

and the next incident they were caught getting out of those disguises?

Maybe they were dressed up as Disney characters? ...

(Okay... I think I went a little too far on that last one...:blushing:)

If SC is anything like NC, then there won't be the DP on the table. Here's why: generally when there are children involved in the mix, meaning children of the perp(s), the DA often chooses not to go for the DP even if the case might qualify. Often the victim's family concurs--they don't want to cause further hurt to any children involved.

Obviously this is not a rule and is not 100%, but it's something I've noticed in many murder cases. LWOP seems to be a sentence that satisfies both the state and the victim's family.

If (and when) this case moves on to more serious charges (i.e. murder) I will be shocked if this case is one in which the DP is sought for either perp.

That is very interesting regarding DP rarely an option when the perp has children...

Thanks for this information!

My mind just can't entertain a sex based crime at this time...but, the more you guys talk, the more I'm reminded of Noelle Paquette's case (she was abducted and murdered by a sick perverted couple; the difference was she was a random victim of their perverseness).

eta: they were "furries" (like to dress up in furry costumes) :gasp:
With terms like sexual indecent exposure and open marriage being used, I was tempted to casually research missing Disney vacationers but then remembered how overly suspicious I can be at times.

Nighty night to my new buddies at websleuths!! I will be back in the A.M. to see what's happening .. After kiddies are at school! :) I am hoping for closure tomorrow for her family. Praying!

Wow!

This is one very good theory!

:thumb:

further thought... Maybe the first incident is where they were getting dressed into some clothing, or even an outfit, disguising themselves...

and the next incident they were caught getting out of those disguises?

Maybe they were dressed up as Disney characters? ...

(Okay... I think I went a little too far on that last one...:blushing:)
:mickey::mickey: Gacy dressed as a clown total popped in my head. They are just as twisted as he was.

Hey everyone, I don't talk much, but this one has me riveted.

Can someone tell me when the Disney trip took place?

Also, a shocker I know, but some married men lie about their marital status.

apparently this family (or TM) supposedly infatuated w/Disney taking 3 or 4 Disney trips yearly to both FL,CA & cruises
the last one seemd to be to CA in Dec2014 returning just about when Heather went missing,taking the now famous revamped Disney camper trailer (seems like family trip across country)
also in Jan 2014 also went to FL (just TM/SM)for some kind of marathon for charity.his birthday & some sort of RCCL anniversary cruise.
funny thing in 1 of her dis blog posts she mentioned moving some kind of trunk & finding all kinds of clothes,brochures,merchandise & jewelry!
she stated kept brochures,turned in SOME jewelry & threw away clothes..hmmmm
I hope that room is torn apart from Jan cruise,etc in case they figured they could leave something onboard (or burial at sea) & it would never be found

<That was a really cool ride ("It's a small world...")...Fond memories. :heart:>

:rollercoaster:

You know, Margarita... You are being incredibly mean here...

:laughcry:

I think of that ride more as >>>>> :trainwreck:

Just sayin'... :whistle:

That is very interesting regarding DP rarely an option when the perp has children...

Thanks for this information!

My coworker has two serial killers in his family. One was executed...not sure if had kids. The other only got life sentences...he does have children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ