SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Tammy just took over the throne of Americas most hated woman, knocking Casey and Jody off.

There's room for all 3 "at the top".... not an enviable position & all 3 are probably too dumb to know it.

Here is a new article with the press conference http://www.wbtw.com/story/24804575/...-couple-in-connection-with-heather-elvis-case

Just found out the news I was expecting a murder charge to be added but it is still absolutely shocking. I am so sorry for Heather's family and friends. Heather didn't do anything to deserve this. I will never understand this couple killing Heather. Why would you ruin your life's and your children's to do this?

I hope the police find out where there put Heather's remains so she can have a proper burial.

R.I.P Heather.

I think we can sort of fill in the gaps from what HE's sister told. SM lured HE to Pt L with a phone call from a gas station. She was probably taken by gunpoint from the landing.

I thought I read last night that after the cop and TE spent 20 minutes by her car they knew she did not go willingly.

I'd like to know what you guys think.

Was this Sidney's first rodeo? Or was this the first time he got caught?

No way... I think we will hear from several of his past gfs should this case go to trial. I wonder if TCM ever met HE before the night she was murdered....

Jmo

I wonder if any video camera captured Heather in the Moorers' car? Perhaps it was set an angle, where it could see Heather on the floor, tied up? I would think they would have the technology to see through tinted windows?

BTW, when you charge someone with kidnapping and murder, is it just assumed that you had to kidnap them to murder them? Or would they need to show evidence specifically related to the kidnapping?

And, LE and searchers spent days & days searching around PTL. Is that the crime scene...or the initial altercation site?

I don't think it's the crime scene because of the kidnapping charges. They had to of taken her elsewhere. Mr. Elvis says he believes she drove to PTL herself and so I've always gone with that thought. moo

I knew murder charges were coming, but...there are no words.

My heart aches for the Elvis' pain & grief, losing a child & a sister; for all the life & future stolen away from Heather, for the young man (her date) who will always have to remember that he spent Heather's last few hours on earth with her, for her roommate, who will always have to live with memories of being the last good person to speak with Heather; for her coworkers, who have to return to work at the place where Heather first encountered SM; for LE, who has seen god knows what kind of awful evidence surrounding Heather's kidnapping & murder; for the M kids, who lost both parents in one fell swoop (and, who had to be raised by them in the first place!); for Heather's friends, acquaintances, & all the locals hurt by this...for all of us at WS who have come to love a young woman we never met.

Rest in peace, Heather. May you watch over your family & help carry them through the grief of living without you here. <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen! Beautiful heartfelt sentiments.

My Exact comment a few threads up ~ you think they would have had ALL sorts of questions..I guess they were stunned into silence!

Too bad LE didn't hold their presser in the WS Forum we could have kept them here for quite a while!

I am wondering if the journalists/reporters were prepped ahead of time... About what kinds of questions could, and could not, be asked...

as the charges are so new... And LE still needs to find Heather...

Just some thoughts...

Here on Earth, beautiful Heather unknowingly danced with the devil. Now, she's flying with the angels. Fly high and rest well, beautiful girl.

The news repots saud: Those were cadaver dogs. They track decomposition as opposed to human scent. If she were burned after being murderd, which I fear, I'm not sure the dogs would hit on those scents! Any animal search/cadaver dig experts to weigh in?

I believe Mr Elvis thinks the 3:47 shots fired at Atalaya Place was when Heather was killed. There could gave been blood evidence found there.

The post I was answering was from Seaver who mentioned blood and brain matter. If there was decaying blood and brain matter in their home or vehicles or on their property,I would think that cadaver dogs would detect that.

As much as TM takes photos it would not surprise me if she took one of poor Heather.

I cannot imagine how the Elvis' must be feeling.

Prayers for the Elvis' and the M children. I also pray that SM and TM have the decency to let Heather's parents bring their baby home.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Regarding pics of poor Heather...

Yes... These dark thoughts do cross our minds as we discover more and more of the depravity of these cretins...:devil: :devil:...

During the presser LE made sure to mention that the evidence was found on the Moorer's property when asked pointedly. I think it's something in their trucks, since they were confiscated.
c b m
Bumping up for anyone else just logging on.

Form the start when I heard TM say they had a somewaht "open Marriage" was just off to me and gave me a bad feeling about her giving him weird ultimatums and defending him to protect her image. I can't figure out what the indecent exposure is about - also even if his wife found out about the affair, how did this all go down? What was the threat that HE posed that resulted in a plan to murder her? This is what is getting to me - was it spousal jealousy only? If so why would he go along with his wife's plan to murder? If she acted alone I could see it - but for them both to do this?

I am not understanding the motive too much, but maybe that is something that just can't be understood.

MO

I think it will come down to a "crime of passion".

At first I thought... that night, TM set about to taunt HE via texts and MMS photos of her and SM having sex publicly [thus, the IE charges]. But, I think HE would have mentioned that to BW or even her date. I now think the 2am - 6am time frame is key.

MOO Scenario -- TM used SM's phone to text HE. The conversation went on for an hour or so and ended up with TM (posing as SM on the phone) luring HE to PTL. There, an altercation took place that left HE incapacitated (alive or not?). Afterwards, HE was removed from that location [thus the kidnapping chgs]. SM became involved with hiding/disposal or even a gun-to-his-head finishing of the "job".

Either way, Heather didn't survive...and significant evidence ended up back at the Moorer's home (DNA, weapon, etc).

LE has held back quite a bit. My guess is -- they have a bombshell they are still holding (non-public) and are ready to drop it on the Moorer's at trial (which we all know means during discovery proceedings, etc).

I had a feeling these charges were on their way for the past month or so, but even so, I am at loss for words..

I hope Tammy and Sidney rot in prison.

I'm really having a hard time piecing all of this together. All emotions to the side, I still don't see where this murder charge came from. To go from Obstruction/IE--->Kidnapping---> Murder isn't something one typically. What evidence could they find besides a body that leads to a probable murder cause? Bloody clothes of Heather's? That doesn't mean she has passed away. Could just have been injured. Did one of them text, FB message, or voicemail a "confession"? I'm really just can't find the missing link here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to TM's posts about the affair - the woman knew way too many details about everything. She obviously stalked HE to find out as much info as possible and it drove her mad. She could not let it go.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."
William Congreve

For kidnapping, heather would have had to be alive at the time, right? If they moved a dead body, that would be a different charge. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA