GUILTY SC - Iyana Lowery, 8, found deceased, Marlboro County, 5 May 2017 *mother also found deceased* *Arrest*

Why does she have a facebook in the first place?

I think maybe Iyana could have been chatting with a man on there...

I would really like to know if the dad was paying child support. I have to wonder this because that is one of the motives some fathers have, unfortunately. If not, then you have to hope that he was trying to get her out of the home situation she was living in. Hopefully she will be found alive and safe.

Why does she have a facebook in the first place?

I think maybe Iyana could have been chatting with a man on there...

That is a motive I hadn't even considered. Very frightening. One of the mothers customers might have had a thing for the child.
I better spend some time going back over the articles and info we have before I think further on whether that is a possibility.
Awful! awful
jmo

I am still freaked out at the thought of an EIGHT YEAR OLD
A) Having snapchat, where her photos come from
B) Having facebook
Snapchat can open many ways to predators to see images of children that don't last.
Facebook can be used as a communication device.
I can't believe the mom would allow that.

Im trying to not be too judgemental with mom, because shes a victim plus shes an adult that is able to make her decisions. I just hope the child is found safe. If not, i hope she didnt suffer. So very sad case

Hello. Of course. Bio-dad did something to this child. It is usually this predictable. Now, LE has to give him something to find out where she is located. B*tard.

When there is a child missing, I'd give him a little something. It starts with water and ends with board.

I know some of you think its possible someone other than the guy arrested for mom's murder could have this sweet girl - but really, what are the chances the sperm donor (cant bring myself to call him her bio--dad) murders mom and then someone else takes lyana?

Slim. The sperm donor knows what happened to this girl.

I don't think the guy arrested is her bio dad
Pretty sure I read bio dad was named Tyrone
I'll try and find link

I know some of you think its possible someone other than the guy arrested for mom's murder could have this sweet girl - but really, what are the chances the sperm donor (cant bring myself to call him her bio--dad) murders mom and then someone else takes lyana?

Slim. The sperm donor knows what happened to this girl.
I'll play Devil's advocate...What if Ilyana was missing PRIOR to "sperm donor" going over to the house in the first place? IF mom had gentlemen "clients", (as I saw her call them on her fb page, idk what she meant by it, I'm just taking a wild guess), coming & going throughout the night, isn't it possible one of those men could've harmed Ilyana or taken her? Then mom calls dad & says "Hey is Ilyana at your house, I woke up & she's not here, I can't find her." or "Hey so & so took Ilyana for this reason & I need your help." So he goes over there already mad because he knows mom's lifestyle/profession is the reason behind his daughter's disappearance & one thing leads to another & he kills mom in a fit of rage, freaks tf out & just leaves.
So he actually doesn't know who has his daughter or wtf she might possibly be.
I know it's a long shot, but what if it was something to this effect?

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

This is the mom's YouTube page. Iyana is giving a makeup tutorial. Too cute!
[video=youtube;cmz4iyDbA9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmz4iyDbA9U&feature=share[/video]

Watch Iyana Whip and Nae Nae!
[video=youtube;mdaBjUvXj6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdaBjUvXj6U[/video]

Why did I open this thread? Glutton for punishment.

Baby I hope you're ok. I know you're scared.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

just been reading through this thread and i was wondering how much info about the mothers death and last sightings and things of the little girl have been released so far, can anyone tell me or give me a good link or two as what ive seen doesn’t seem to give much to help, hope she is found soon poor little thing , praying that she didn’t witness her mom’s death.

Are we sure he is the father?

I don't think so. I know they definitely knew each other by their facebook but I can't find where he called her his daughter, only a photo of Iyana where he tagged the Mom :confused:

just been reading through this thread and i was wondering how much info about the mothers death and last sightings and things of the little girl have been released so far, can anyone tell me or give me a good link or two as what ive seen doesn’t seem to give much to help, hope she is found soon poor little thing , praying that she didn’t witness her mom’s death.

Here are a few tidbits, there really isn't a lot of info available.

"I walked in and found my daughter dead and my grandbaby is missing. Please if anyone knows anything at all please don't hesitate," Delores Lowery said. (grandmother)

Police found woman's young son, who was with a relative, but can't find the little girl.

Iyana Lowery was discovered missing Friday and her grandmother last saw her Thursday.

http://wpde.com/news/local/shes-a-v...-family-member-says-of-missing-eight-year-old

Lemon believes the little girl was with her mother when her mother was killed. (statement by county sheriff)

http://wach.com/news/local/man-arre...-still-searching-for-missing-child-05-07-2017

BBM. When I first read the latter yesterday, my mind jumped to the conclusion that she had witnessed her mom's death, probably because we're all fearing that. I think what he actually meant is that they believe Iyana was in her mom's home at the time, unlike her brother who was with a relative. I'm sure they know a lot more than they're saying because they're saying so little. MOO

I'm also not 100% convinced that Dwayne Bright is her bio-dad, going by Facebook. I haven't found that reported from a reliable source yet.

Bright's FB says they started dating in 2012 and the pics of kids on his FB are his nieces and nephew
I still cant find where I read it but the bio dads is named Tyrone or Tyreon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back