Found Deceased SC - Jerell White, 22, Lancaster, 4 July 2017

At this time I think that his family is mourning I don't think they are posting on a blog at this time I don't think any family would a life has been cut short.
That I don't know...As everyone grieves differently. If it was my son I would be curled up in a fetal position. Also, there is immediate family and distant cousins. If someone is searching for answers then "websleuths forum" would show up near the top in a search.
Moo

Family calls for calm

The White family held a 4:30 p.m. Saturday press conference at their church.

Pastor Altheresa Goode-Howard said that someone has made social media threats against the property owners where the search took place and White’s body was found.

Catina Duncan, the church’s assistant pastor, agreed, saying the owners let authorities search every building they had multiple times. The property owners, she said, willingly gave authorities surveillance video from a security camera that show Jerell White crossing a pasture fence and heading off into the woods. Duncan said the owners could’ve easily erased the tape and no one would have known otherwise. That tape, she said, steered searchers to the area where Jerell’s body was eventually found. *
"Stop sharing the myths and stop sharing the posts. This lady has done nothing… she’s in fear of being in her own home.”

Jerell’s mom, Regina White, as well as his sister, Detasha White, briefly spoke. Detasha White called the social media conflict a character issue, not a color issue.

Regina White also said she was thankful for a little closure, though many questions remained unanswered at this time.

Snipped for copyright more at link-
http://www.thelancasternews.com/content/jerell-white%E2%80%99s-body-found-pond

Murdered? By whom? His friend?
He seems to be a good kid. I don't know why someone would want to murder him.

In the video it seems he is stumbling drunk upon arriving where he goes over the fence. Then he seems to be running for his life.
I need to see tje video on my laptop screen. I see what appears to be a person but after Jerell is over the fence said person doesn't seem to move....unless that is where the video is cut off? Hmmm....

Sad to say...but this young man was murdered. If he was there with a FRIEND. Someone knows something. Whoever did this was evil and cruel.
Searching but still haven't found. Can you post the msm article or LE posting that he was with a friend?
Otherwise it is considered rumor and may be removed by the mods.
Thanks,

If you want to remove my comment it's not a problem

God Bless
It isn't my call but a mod may if you are not a VI nor have msm/le to back up what you post. TOS of websleuths dealing in facts not rumors.

ETA. Well, you didn't state that it was fact that he was there with a friend...just if.

Hopefully LE can soon fill in the missing pieces of what happened that night to Jerell. If it was a party then they may have lots of witnesses to talk to about that night.

It seems^(link)^his immediate family while in mourning are having to respond to and dismiss rumors. Very Sad.
I will wait to hear from LE, MSM or a VI and respond when that infomation is released.
RIP Jerell

I don't know if you recall when he was first classified as missing but the news did say that he went to a party with a friend. I was going by what was being reported on the news. And the news also said that he was last seen leaving a fourth of July party around 1a.m. however there is a cut in the video from what I see.

There should be many witnesses to talk to is all I'm saying someone has to know something. He climbs the fence but as soon as he falls he gets up stumbling as if running for his life.

There should be many witnesses to talk to is all I'm saying someone has to know something. He climbs the fence but as soon as he falls he gets up stumbling as if running for his life.

Yeah it does seem suspect. There's a lot of speculation around here and a lot of chatter. The autopsy is coming up so will be interesting to see what is revealed. RIP.

I watched the video and couldn't see really well, but, it looks like someone is standing there and then they kind of blend in to the background. I also noticed that he started running and didn't look back which seems odd to me. I hope LE gets to the bottom of this.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It also seems if I am recalling correctly that he looks back to see if someone is behind him. Indicating he was indeed pushed.

It appears that person was standing there waiting before Jerell arrived. I assume it could be a known trail. Could someone have also been waiting near the pond?

Very sad for this young man.

Anyone notice this flash, after he goes off screen?
ad720afa98b5c9e164677f4a68f16a59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500