Found Deceased SC - Jerell White, 22, Lancaster, 4 July 2017

I found the video! IMO it looks like the person "helping" him over the fence, also shot him.
That was a lot of force there. He looks stunned as he moves away.
MOO

MOO
I wonder how far the pond is from where he went over the fence?

I found the video! IMO it looks like the person "helping" him over the fence, also shot him.
MOO

MOO

I was thinking gunshot also, was hoping LE would have stated this today after autopsy. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wonder how far the pond is from where he went over the fence?

Well according to the news he was last seen near the 4000 block of Pleasant Road. I can't tell where the fence is but I see a pond or two.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pond.png
    pond.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 314
So very sad. I am hoping that we here of an arrest soon.

There looks to be someone behind the tree. You can see the black covered arm moving when JW approaches, looks he is thrown from the fence IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I didn't see what you were saying until I zoomed. I do see a guy in a dark tee-shirt. Standing stock still. But he seems to give a hand up to JW I even see his other a come out to Pat his shoulder. Then next part looks accelerated because of how fast and hard he hits the ground. Did LE snip this? Because the other guy never moves to chase him or anything.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

MOO

MOO
There's no flash from a muzzle, but I see where you'd think that. He goes down with some force.

I watched the video again, several times, still didn't see him look back. I did notice that right at the beginning there is something that dashes across the screen on the left hand side...possibly a dog.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if LE did snip it..when I watched this several times yesterday, Jerell definitely stumbled, got up, and turned and looked behind before hurries off and today I don't see that..Hmmm....
I didn't see what you were saying until I zoomed. I do see a guy in a dark tee-shirt. Standing stock still. But he seems to give a hand up to JW I even see his other a come out to Pat his shoulder. Then next part looks accelerated because of how fast and hard he hits the ground. Did LE snip this? Because the other guy never moves to chase him or anything.

I wonder if LE did snip it..when I watched this several times yesterday, Jerell definitely stumbled, got up, and turned and looked behind before hurries off and today I don't see that..Hmmm....
I agree. I saw him look back yesterday and not seeing it today.

Well if they snipped it, it's because they don't want the bad guy to know they're on to him, imo which is good. (Crossing fingers)

Praying they soon get to the bottom of this tragedy.

I found this site when I searched this story on the web. I live in this area but don't really know or have heard anything other than what is online. I did do a search on the county tax map to identify the location so I could google the address. The address is basically 4519 Pleasant Rd, Lancaster SC. Google that and you'll see a house closer to the road with a large pasture and pond to the right(east) and a smaller pond behind it to the left(west). The best I can tell is that the video was taken of JW walking the driveway and jumping the fence just to the right of this house. The lady who gave the interview says she lives between the fence and the pond where he was found so I'm assuming the pond where he was found is the little one behind the house. Hard to believe they didn't find him early on unless he drowned and sunk and then floated back up a few days later when he was found.

I watched the video again, several times, still didn't see him look back. I did notice that right at the beginning there is something that dashes across the screen on the left hand side...possibly a dog.MOO.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought that at first, too, but if you look early on, you can see all kind of phantom blurs which may be nothing at all. Having used a bunch of game cameras over the years bugs or anything can cause stuff to look totally not what they were. I'm definitely failing to see anybody standing near the fence with him or behind that tree, just can't see where people are getting that from but my computer hasn't exactly been playing the video that well either. As far as him being launched off the top of the fence, he very well could have went to jump down but one of his feet got caught on the fire or slipped forcing him to jump outward to keep from face planting. One thing I did notice is after he runs out of the screen, you can see his shadow appear to take a slightly left turn. I've also seen people saying he was holding his side like he was hurt when he walked up to fence. It looks to me like he's just putting his phone in his back pocket to cross fence.

I thought that at first, too, but if you look early on, you can see all kind of phantom blurs which may be nothing at all. Having used a bunch of game cameras over the years bugs or anything can cause stuff to look totally not what they were. I'm definitely failing to see anybody standing near the fence with him or behind that tree, just can't see where people are getting that from but my computer hasn't exactly been playing the video that well either. As far as him being launched off the top of the fence, he very well could have went to jump down but one of his feet got caught on the fire or slipped forcing him to jump outward to keep from face planting. One thing I did notice is after he runs out of the screen, you can see his shadow appear to take a slightly left turn. I've also seen people saying he was holding his side like he was hurt when he walked up to fence. It looks to me like he's just putting his phone in his back pocket to cross fence.

I agree about the phone in back pocket. It looks to me like he has something (maybe a drink) in his right hand and is putting something (possibly a phone) in his back pocket with his left hand. I'm not sure if that's a tree or a post that he approaches first, but I thought he was looking for somewhere to set his drink down. I don't remember seeing it when he went up and over the fence. If there is a person there could he have handed it to him/her?

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this site when I searched this story on the web. I live in this area but don't really know or have heard anything other than what is online. I did do a search on the county tax map to identify the location so I could google the address. The address is basically 4519 Pleasant Rd, Lancaster SC. Google that and you'll see a house closer to the road with a large pasture and pond to the right(east) and a smaller pond behind it to the left(west). The best I can tell is that the video was taken of JW walking the driveway and jumping the fence just to the right of this house. The lady who gave the interview says she lives between the fence and the pond where he was found so I'm assuming the pond where he was found is the little one behind the house. Hard to believe they didn't find him early on unless he drowned and sunk and then floated back up a few days later when he was found.

Howdy neighbor!!

Great find! Since you found the house number, I zoomed in and I do now see a fence. And is that a camera on the fence?
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• fence.png
    fence.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 365
  • fence2.png
    fence2.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 377
It's really hard to tell. If you google the address, you can see the property lines and I believe the place the party might have been is the place right next to this address. I base this on the press conference where the spokeswoman for the family said she talked to Trish Frantz and that is who owns this property which includes the driveway and a lot behind and to the right of the 4519 address. I just wondered if the camera wasn't placed farther down the driveway where it opens up to the yard of where the party was held. Otherwise, why would JW bother to cross the fence instead of just walking a few more feet to the end of the driveway and onto the road. If the camera was farther down the driveway, it would also put JW more inline with walking towards the pond. Other wise he would be going across the yard of 4519 and making a loop back towards the pond.

I think you're right.

Looks like it's going to take longer than they thought.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/lack-of-leads-stalls-search-for-missing-lancaster-man/552877474

White's cellphone was found on the ground where he scaled the fence and his broken eyeglasses were found in the driveway of the house that hosted the party.

Members of the family said they felt frustrated having to wait for news from the search crews.

"We feel helpless. We want to do something. Just sitting here waiting for leads from them, it's frustrating," said Shonda Curry, White's sister.

I can definitely understand. It is frustrating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back