SC SC - Johnny Lamar Brown, 44, Myrtle Beach, 3 Aug 2012 - #2

Great to have a new photo, well done NonniBrenda and Maureen for posting it here.
I would not recognise this photo as being JLB from the two previous photographs, he looks totally different to my eyes.

I agree, Johnny looks much different in this photo. Frankly, it cinches it for me that the man I saw walking with the umbrella was indeed Johnny. He looked more like this photo than the others. I am keeping this one in mind while I look from now on.

I think he looks the same from the earlier face-only shot, although there is more to his smile in this pic, definitely. What a great smile! Come home, Johnny.

I hate to say this, but I wonder if we should go back and check UID's, specifically for drownings S of MB? The rip current can be really bad in both MB and Georgetown and all down the coast actually.

I hate to say this, but I wonder if we should go back and check UID's, specifically for drownings S of MB? The rip current can be really bad in both MB and Georgetown and all down the coast actually.

I don't remember if we ever heard if he liked to swim or not. The week my family and I were in MB, near the end of August, my husband and I (both strong swimmers) almost drowned saving two boys from the rip current. I've been swimming since I was two years old, and my grandfather was a semi-professional swimmer for a while, and I remember thinking, "I'm going to die, swimming, this is an unbelievable irony".

It really doesn't matter how strong you are- if you don't know how to deal with those currents and get caught in one, you're done.

Desperate Thought......certainly most improbable. But....

The pictures of the man are not great, but I look for Johnny everywhere I look!

Cops Good Deed Melts Hearts - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I wonder how big Johnny's feet are...this man (who definitely could resemble Johnny from this angle) looks like his feet are really big (and it says the cop bought size 12- I think that's big for a man but I don't really know)...you never know where he may have ended up.

Thinking more about it, somewhere in one of the articles the officer describes the homeless man as one of the most polite people he knows so I'm thinking it's not Johnny. Not to say Johnny is impolite, but I don't think this would have come across to an officer since Johnny is said to be afraid of the police...and if he had been speaking to the officer he surely would have noted the speech impediment rather than being polite, I would think.

Thinking more about it, somewhere in one of the articles the officer describes the homeless man as one of the most polite people he knows so I'm thinking it's not Johnny. Not to say Johnny is impolite, but I don't think this would have come across to an officer since Johnny is said to be afraid of the police...and if he had been speaking to the officer he surely would have noted the speech impediment rather than being polite, I would think.

So very true, again long shots.....perhaps the officer may have thought his speech might be due to being extremely cold? This mans feet were blistered, so he was not barefoot for any great length of time????...The politeness may have been because he was spoken to nicely. I know, wishful thinking.... :)

I did say it was a desperate thought. Sigh.

Back to looking.

Bumping for Johnny he was in my thoughts today where is he??

Five days for JB to get home for Christmas! Where could he be?? :please::please:

Poor Johnny...he must be so sad missing his family during the holidays.

Wish Johnny would be found

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Just checking in to wish everyone a merry christmas, wherever JLB is, I hope he is okay and that he will enjoy his Christmas too.
Praying for news on Johnny soon
Fab

Thinking of Johnny tonight and wondering if he is missing his family, celebrating with a new one ~ or if he's even still with us or not.

I pray for a Christmas miracle for him tonight.

Still praying Johnny will be found soon.
Merry Christmas to all my WS friends.

Thinking of you today Johnny Brown. Hope you are doing well and have a great story to tell!

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back