SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the defense table AM clearly puts down his head & makes downward mouth movements, rocks when PM’s body condition is talked about.
Not so much when MM’s body is talked about.
Coupled with his voice inflection on that 911 call ( & even body cam recordings) is more about his son, my son…rather than his wife, my wife.…why is he not equally upset about his wife?

JMO

Perhaps he was upset with his wife. She was leaving him, was preparing for a divorce. Spouses often turn that way once the divorce talk begins, especially if major money problems are involved.

At the defense table AM clearly puts down his head & makes downward mouth movements, rocks when PM’s body condition is talked about.
Not so much when MM’s body is talked about.
Coupled with his voice inflection on that 911 call ( & even body cam recordings) is more about his son, my son…rather than his wife, my wife.…why is he not equally upset about his wife?

JMO
I think most people will have a much stronger emotional response to the death of thier child vs the death of even a much loved spouse. MOO

These are my notes on the timeline from the prosecution's opening statement, which he said is backed up by phone data. If he is correct, it is very damning.

8:15 p.m Maggie arrived at house, and Paul was already at the house.
Alex said they ate dinner together, confirmed by stomach contents of victims.

8:30 p.m. Paul heads to the kennels.

8:44:55 p.m. Paul records a video to send to a friend. Witnesses have identified voices heard on the video as Paul, Maggie and Alex.

8:49:01 p.m. Paul's phone goes silent.

8:49:31 p.m. Maggie's phone goes silent.

Between 8:09 p.m. and 9:02 p.m. Alex’s phone didn’t have much activity, it was not at the kennels.

9:02 p.m. Alex calls Maggie's phone

9:06 p.m. Alex calls Maggie's phone again, and starts his car.

Alex texts Maggie that he's going to check on his mom at Alameda.

Alex drives to mom’s, he makes more calls on the drive.

Alex is at mom’s for 20 minutes

9:44 p.m., he leaves and heads back home. He makes more calls on the drive back.

10:01 p.m. Alex is back home.

10:06 p.m. Alex calls 911.

Inside the Alex Murdaugh Defense: Visual Evidence, Experts, and an ‘Essential’ Stained T-Shirt

View attachment 397992
This definitely helps me visualize the areas they're talking about during testimony since we are unable to see the body cam footage.

Photos

Murdaugh-family-hunting-lodge-via-WJCL.jpg

From the streaming commentary on Court TV Live feed:

COURT TV INSIDER: The court will provide digital copies of the photo exhibits at the end of each day. The crime scene bodycam video remains under seal and will not be made public at this time.

I had a meeting and missed so much! Paul was found face down? AM says he left after 911 call to go to the house to get weapon? Is that the camo rifle he had?

I need a diagram of this scene! I caught the tire impressions in the grass part, but no idea where those were. And is this witness the sheriffs office boss? How did he hear the 911 call before arriving on scene, or am I misunderstanding?

Could someone pls fill me in? TIA.

And DARN, I missed the I redacted 911 call! I need a source to watch a replay of this tonight.
My recommendation is to watch @Law&Crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie