SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it said that PM's phone had a screen lock (with a number code)? I wonder why PM's phone wasn't taken and thrown in the woods like MM's?
Maybe because the killer didn't think there was anything incriminating on it and also didn't understand that info from MM's phone could be accessed w/out the physical phone. Speculation and JMO.

I hate to even ask this but didn't the prosecution say in opening statements that PM's brain pretty much landed at his feet? So not outside but at the least by the theshold, at the most inside the room? Just seems to me there had to have been either a struggle at the first shot, PM facing inward to the room with shooter inside yet that second horrific shot, PM had to be facing outside/the doorway...yet both rightside-ejecting shells wind up inside behind the door. It all makes me think maybe there was a spin around struggle for that shotgun? IDK
I assumed AM was already inside the feed room, called Paul to come to him, and shot him when Paul entered the room, causing the ejected casings to stay within the room. I don't think think the first shot completely incapacitated Paul, and he was shot again while he was already trying to exit the feed room. That's why Paul is laying half in/half out of the room, head pointed toward the exit.

I don't fully understand how Paul's brain matter was shot upwards toward the ceiling, unless he was shot from slightly below?

After AM shot Paul in the feed room, AM continued to wait in approximately the same location until Maggie got close enough and he tried to shoot her, but she didn't go down right away and he had to move closer as he was shooting.

all IMHO

AM's attorney theorized there could be two shooters responsible for the murders of Maggie and Paul.

MOO this really goes into the mind of Alex. This is telling us that this was his plan all along.

I debated back and forth with myself if Alex ever tried to create two shooters. But now knowing this is the avenue his attorneys are blasting, yeah this is exactly what Alex was shooting for, no pun intended.
MOO

AM's attorney theorized there could be two shooters responsible for the murders of Maggie and Paul.

MOO this really goes into the mind of Alex. This is telling us that this was his plan all along.

I debated back and forth with myself if Alex ever tried to create two shooters. But now knowing this is the avenue his attorneys are blasting, yeah this is exactly what Alex was shooting for, no pun intended.
MOO
Yes, creates reasonable doubt. moo

I assumed AM was already inside the feed room, called Paul to come to him, and shot him when Paul entered the room, causing the ejected casings to stay within the room. I don't think think the first shot completely incapacitated Paul, and he was shot again while he was already trying to exit the feed room. That's why Paul is laying half in/half out of the room, head pointed toward the exit.

I don't fully understand how Paul's brain matter was shot upwards toward the ceiling, unless he was shot from slightly below?

After AM shot Paul in the feed room, AM continued to wait in approximately the same location until Maggie got close enough and he tried to shoot her, but she didn't go down right away and he had to move closer as he was shooting.

all IMHO
I think MM was shot from a different vantage point, not from the area of that feed room. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa