SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed AM was already inside the feed room, called Paul to come to him, and shot him when Paul entered the room, causing the ejected casings to stay within the room. I don't think think the first shot completely incapacitated Paul, and he was shot again while he was already trying to exit the feed room. That's why Paul is laying half in/half out of the room, head pointed toward the exit.

I don't fully understand how Paul's brain matter was shot upwards toward the ceiling, unless he was shot from slightly below?

After AM shot Paul in the feed room, AM continued to wait in approximately the same location until Maggie got close enough and he tried to shoot her, but she didn't go down right away and he had to move closer as he was shooting.

all IMHO
Holding the shotgun low, likely trying to make it look like it wasn’t a tall man shooting it and to reduce gun powder from kick back etc?

Court is back in session.

Croft testifies SLED agents found Maggie Murdaugh's phone on the side of Moselle Road about a quarter-mile or half-mile away from the crime scene. He said it was on the lefthand side of the road in the grass. A SLED agent picked it up. They got the passcode to unlock it…

... and then bagged it up and turned it over to crime scene technicians. Croft was presented with the phone in court just now.

Croft is now testifying about finding .300 Blackout rounds at a firing range on the Moselle property. This is laying the foundation for the state's case that Maggie was killed with a Murdaugh family rifle

We're about to hear a June 10, 2021, SLED interview of Alex Murdaugh. Three days after the slayings.

Yes, creates reasonable doubt. moo
Respectfully, I don't see reasonable doubt at at all.

I see a man who shows his true colors at every turn. He has been sued in civil court a dozen times and indicted on 100 + criminal charges by the S.C. State Grand Jury. He has been charged with conspiracy in a suicide plot, with fraud, tax evasion and drug trafficking. He has lied, stolen, defrauded and embezzled. (I haven't even listed what he did in the ER room that was so morally bankrupt).

*Cough cough* would he be the kind of man to fake two shooters??

I rest my case.

Rogan Gibson also had missed calls from Alex Murdaugh at 10:21 p.m., 10:24 p.m., 10:25 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., Croft testified.
Why would Alex be calling Rogan so many times? Was he concerned that Rogan might have decided to come over to the kennels to check on the dog situation and he wanted to know whether Rogan would be there when he rolled up to the murder scene?

June 10th interview with AM being played.

When he was asked what he did that day…will he tell them how he was confronted about the money at the law firm early that morning?

AM readily gave his phone over to be downloaded. Did he delete anything over these few days after the murders?

June 10th interview with AM being played.

When he was asked what he did that day…will he tell them how he was confronted about the money at the law firm early that morning?

AM readily gave his phone over to be downloaded. Did he delete anything over these few days after the murders?
Sure he did. If he did the phone itself records these actions.

3.49p ET — in recording with Croft during his testimony notice Alex never once states a time for anything the entire day of June 7. MOO.

When he’s giving his synopsis in the recording with Croft and Owen he adds all this extraneous information — all the details about stuff they weren’t asking a lot of “you knows” when they expect more details. MOO.

Last edited:
Wonder why he left that bit of info out when being questioned in the car. You're looking at such a scene, your son, and you say I tried to call this boy around the corner, a good friend (not P's good friend) and not mentioning he saw the missed calls from RG? So in the investigator's mind that connection that RG was actively texting with PM when he was killed is or isn't known yet? Just something else about AM's car interview that bothers me.

He also omitted the fact that (per the snapchat video) he was with Maggie and Paul at the kennels shortly before they were killed there!! JMO.
Seems like perpetrators have trouble remembering what they know and what they aren't supposed to know. IMO that's why some of them blather. Ask a straight-forward question, expect a straightforward answer, but if you are the one being asked and you have to frame your answer to avoid the truth, the delay will betray you. So they fill the available airspace, with too many details and too much irrelevance.

MOO "Excuse me, 911 Operator, I need to cut this call short because I have to make some calls and further my fauxalibi."

What's lacking IMO is glaring. No disbelief, no incredulity, no shock, no "who would do this to Maggie?" See, he hit the ground running so to speak. Everyone else had to take in the scene, process the reality. He had a different starting point.

JMO

Didn't Paul have dinner with his uncle that night? Listening to AM say Paul had dinner with them that night, hmmmm
I think he ate with his uncle, and then left at 6pm for Moselle. MOO I think Maggie picked up fast food and brought it. Maggie and Paul had the same kind of food in their stomachs.
Did AM eat with them? Possibly. He lies so much tho.

Three days after the murders AM's second LE interview occurs in a car, in the yard of his brother's hunting lodge. A very odd place to conduct a folliw-up interview, don't you think. Normally people are asked to come to the police station or at their lawyer's office.

Why would Alex be calling Rogan so many times? Was he concerned that Rogan might have decided to come over to the kennels to check on the dog situation and he wanted to know whether Rogan would be there when he rolled up to the murder scene?
Quoting myself ^^ or did Alex call Rogan after he found Maggie’s and Paul’s bodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member