SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO the “suicide attempt” with cousin Eddie wasn’t that at all. That was an attempt to tell LE “see! They are after me too!” Once LE told them they knew he staged the flat tire he then said it was a suicide attempt. JMO

Agreed, and along those lines, 2 interviews in 3 days and not one sign of AM being hopped up on pain pills, foggy-minded or any other sign of being the addict Harpo tried to make him out to be after the Sept. roadside fiasco.

There is only one Gucci store in South Carolina and it's in Charleston

Charleston Place

Meeting Street, Suite A-118
Charleston, 29401, US

T:843-722-3788
Didn't Alec tell a number of LE that Maggie had been in Charleston that day -- she had a doctor appointment and errands. My guess is the Gucci receipt will circle back to Maggie -- maybe a relevant time, note on the reverse, or fingerprints on the paper?

We shall see. MOO.

Didn't Alec tell a number of LE that Maggie had been in Charleston that day -- she had a doctor appointment and errands. My guess is the Gucci receipt will circle back to Maggie -- maybe a relevant time, note on the reverse, or fingerprints on the paper?

We shall see. MOO.
I heard it as a credit card statement in the trash with that charge circled so it couldn’t have been the same day purchase

Edit to add: I’ll never not refer to Gucci as anything but Goosey forever, lol

I have such a disliking for AM.
His own poor decisions led to all of this,
I so agree with you.

IMO AM's poor decisions were just the icing on the Murdaugh cake. His family had been making bad decisions and breaking the law for many, many years.

It's about time this all caught up with them.

JMO

Last edited:
DH, regardless of style, has landed some punches with getting an agent to admit that the crime scene treatment wasn’t done to standard. I’d imagine his retort to their found trash evidence is that shotgun shell boxes with many guns at a hunting property isn’t exactly bombshell evidence either. At this point I had hoped for better from the state. Am I correct that AMs family had access to the house and gun closet before it was went thru?
[BBM] Sounds like the family and whomever else they wanted were at the house the night of the murders and no doubt returned or stayed over until the next day. It wasn't a crime scene. I just find it very intriguing that all those PMPED lawyers and Chris Wilson thought they needed to be there.

Last edited:

We shall see. MOO.

We'll just have to wait to find out who bought something and who objected to it. The prosecution knows what was bought and by whom.
But we don't.
It's one of:
1 - AM buying something for 'someone else' and Maggie found the receipt and called AM out on it
2 - MM buying something and AM getting upset because of their precarious financial position
3 - MM buying something and AM getting frustrated with her spending habits ...perhaps a longstanding point of irritation? (and, of course, their precarious financial position)
4 - AM buying a gift for MM, in order to smooth over a rift

I'm going with #2, exacerbated by #3.

Is there evidence showing Maggie's location if Paul was shot first or Paul's location if Maggie was shot first ?

I am thinking of one of these scenarios being possible...

If Paul was shot first, Maggie could have been heading back to the house or enough distance away from Paul's location giving Alex time to kill Paul and circle around the building to position himself behind Maggie as she ran back to check on Paul after hearing the gun shots.

If Maggie was shot first, Paul could be some distance away and run back towards the building hearing the gunshots and either ran inside the building to retrieve a gun or Alex could have went into the building after shooting Maggie and lured Paul into the building then shot him.

Sounds like the family and whomever else they wanted were at the house the night of the murders and no doubt returned or stayed over until the next day. It wasn't a crime scene. I just find it very intriguing that all those PMPED lawyers and Chris Wilson thought they needed to be there.
Did the PMPED lawyers always view AM as the black sheep? Or, were they surprised by the fraud because AM is such a friendly schmoozer? Were they there to check out the implications for their firm?
So many questions.

If my spouse and son had been brutally murdered the night before I'd want my family with me; not my colleagues. I'd be so distraught that I wouldn't want to deal with others. But then again I'm not a narcissistic liar and con man.

In your opinion, would it be possible for that kind of angle to be achieved if the shooter dropped down to one knee?
Possible sure but seems like wasted movements of the shooter IMO. Why make the extra moves when one can just step in front of or slightly in the doorway and fire the weapon.

Maybe AM seen the text that Gibson sent to MM's phone and that is why he removed Paul's phone from his back pocket. Maybe he was going to use Pauls phone to text Gibson back to try and make it look like Paul was still alive. Trying to buy himself more time? Once he realized Paul's phone was passcode protected, he realized he needed to call 911 before someone came looking for them.

Well again been busy working so not in here so often but.....some things that stuck out to me today.
  • They have AM recorded saying he was at the house asleep while PM and MM were at the kennels. Lie!
  • He said, Paul was a really intuitive little dude." Um did Paul figure out what AM was about to do maybe???
  • Also AM said, "Maggie felt privileged to not have to work.." EXCUSE ME??? Being a SAHM is hard work if you're doing it right. Like she was so privileged because of him..ick.
  • The number of guns and all of the ammo laying all around that house! And I'm from Texas just sayin'.
  • Goosey (lol)
  • The way this SOB can just cry and dribble snot when we know he is lying because there are digital footprints to the contrary. FACT.
  • Why didn't PM's friend answer calls from AM when he was concerned/waiting to hear back from PM?
  • Buster staring at that jury.

I wonder what is going through Buster's mind and if any of his opinions change back and forth.

IMO he trusted cousin Eddy enough. He certainly trusted him enough to have him participate and help perpetrate the September roadside fiasco.

I’m not so sure that he wasn’t trying to set Eddy up that day. I can see him implicating Eddy by saying he was after him too, not just his wife and son. We don’t know the details surrounding that day but I wonder if Eddy ended up getting a bullet lodged that was more believable if AM would have gone in a different direction with his story.

AM hasn’t thrown Eddy completely under yet but unless Eddy has sure proof in text or photos AM isn’t worried about him. Hoot is going to give Eddy a rough time on the stand.

How are they going to defend the addiction? I hope Waters ask for the rehab records.

Well again been busy working so not in here so often but.....some things that stuck out to me today.
  • They have AM recorded saying he was at the house asleep while PM and MM were at the kennels. Lie!
  • He said, Paul was a really intuitive little dude." Um did Paul figure out what AM was about to do maybe???
  • Also AM said, "Maggie felt privileged to not have to work.." EXCUSE ME??? Being a SAHM is hard work if you're doing it right. Like she was so privileged because of him..ick.
  • The number of guns and all of the ammo laying all around that house! And I'm from Texas just sayin'.
  • Goosey (lol)
  • The way this SOB can just cry and dribble snot when we know he is lying because there are digital footprints to the contrary. FACT.
  • Why didn't PM's friend answer calls from AM when he was concerned/waiting to hear back from PM?
  • Buster staring at that jury.

I wonder what is going through Buster's mind and if any of his opinions change back and forth.
This (bolded and enlarged point) is what I want to know. RG was desperately trying to reach Paul..and then he even texted Maggie, yet he didn't answer any of AM's calls.
And why was AM so desperate to reach RG? 4 calls within a half hour after you've supposedly stumbled across the violently murdered bodies of your beloved wife and son?? Yeah, that's not normal. Definitely fishy.

I can't wait to hear from RG on the stand to understand what was going on from his end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member