SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s what I want to know:

—AM shows up at his mom’s house at approximately 9:20 to 9:25pm wearing a t-shirt, cargo shorts, and canvas Sperry’s. All clean.
—AM returns to Moselle, eventually heads to the kennels, and discovers his wife and son’s bodies. He approaches them to check their pulses.
—AM calls 911, then goes up to the house to get a gun, returns to the kennels to wait on police.
—At approximately 1am AM interviews with LE in a car at Moselle. He is wearing a t-shirt, and cargo shorts.
—At some point AM’s clothes are collected by LE for testing. They collect a t-shirt, cargo shorts, and lace-up bright colored running type shoes.
— Where are the canvas Sperry’s? AM never said he changed shoes or that he stepped in blood. Did LE find them in the house?
Where are the canvas Sperry’s?
Probably with the shirt, long pants, and guns, IMO

What is he chewing or sucking on?
I mean I have never seen this allowed.
I actually saw him slip something big & white in his mouth today ..with his own hand.
He’s in custody for murder. He should not be “having” in his possession mints or candy in court. Appears disrespectful to the proceedings. A bottled water yes..but no mints or crackers or chew.

MOO
Maybe his commissary account is low and the attys give him to him to keep him behave, like a child

Theory:

Suddenly AM kennels Bubba, dons the raincoat, starts washing down a kennel, something he's probably NEVER done.

Paul puts his phone in his back pocket, to keep it dry.

AM has the element of surprise. Chooses his moment, chooses the loaded weapon, shoots Paul, goes after Maggie, maybe returns. At some point, does he HEAR Paul's phone? He needs to know who it is because he DOESN'T want anyone showing up at Moselle before he's cleaned up. Alternately he recovered the phone from Paul's front pocket, for the same reason, and tries to return it to the back pocket.

Even with a locked screen, Paul's calls and texts may have been visible, especially in real time.

Could that be how AM knew WHO to call (knew who was trying to reach Paul), hence his flurry to reach him? Damage control.

JMO

Last edited:
Ummm. A LOT of parents. I'm not saying I condone it but it's FAR from uncommon
I wouldn't agree A LOT of parents do this, I'd guess fewer than more do it.

In my peer family groups I do not know of one set of parents that engage in participating or allowing underage drinking with their kids.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member