SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a good thing that chicken wasn't a goose. We used to have geese as "watchdogs" around the farm. They will chase anything and boy do they hurt when they hit you with there beaks !!!!! A big bruise with a pinch in the middle. As a kid we always paid for the times we thought it was fun to tease the geese.

It is a good thing that chicken wasn't a goose. We used to have geese as "watchdogs" around the farm. They will chase anything and boy do they hurt when they hit you with there beaks !!!!! A big bruise with a pinch in the middle. As a kid we always paid for the times we thought it was fun to tease the geese.
Feeding the swans can get dangerous too!

His repeating of practically every question in order to give him time form an answer is amazing.

The guy will say “with the benefit of these records and data” only to preface everything else with “I think”, “probably”, and so on. I can see how he made millions in legit money before hitting the ditch.

Finally!!! I have been waiting to hear about AM luring them to the house!! That AM told MM and PM to come to Moselle that night because MM and PM had no other reason to be there!!

I'm sure he did want MM to come home because she was probably going to leave his lying a$$...

JMO. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member