VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #35

Status
Not open for further replies.

worm

Reaction score
Not much on this yet but I got it on yahoo and foxcarolina.com. This mother and son were found near a dog kennel on their property in Colleton County SC. Their family has a long history of connections to the legal system in the Lowcountry and the son, who was murdered, was currently facing charges in a boating accident causing death.

2 Murdaugh family members shot, killed in Colleton County SC homicide

APPROVED LOCAL SOURCES:
FITSNEWS
The Island Packet

APPROVED PODCASTS:
Murdaugh Murders by Mandy Matney
Impact of Influence - The Murdaugh Family Murders

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

When referring to the attorneys, officials or other trial members, please use their names or initials. Let’s not assign them nicknames. Thanks a ton!!

RC made it absolutely clear to the jury that his anger toward AM was in the past, that today he has no feeling toward AM since he wasn't the person he thought he was, and that his anger today was toward DH for the implication he made that RC would shade the truth due to prejudice against AM. Well done, RC.
What I recall of Ronnie Crosby's testimony beginning with his first appearance without the jurors present, his emotion over PM & MM's death was the first that I believed, and what one would expect of anyone close to the victims.

So for DH to then go after Crosby-- insinuating he was upset over the loss of money (versus the victims) was very cheeky, and what's become known to me as typical below-the-belt DH. MOO

What I recall of Ronnie Crosby's testimony beginning with his first appearance without the jurors present, his emotion over PM & MM's death was the first that I believed, and what one would expect of anyone close to the victims.

So for DH to then go after Crosby-- insinuating he was upset over the loss of money (versus the victims) was very cheeky, and what's become known to me as typical below-the-belt DH. MOO
Actually cheeky is much too nice of a way to put it, IMO. It was all theater to DH but meant everything to RC for someone to say his involvment was only all about the money. DH was besmirching RC's character, it was very below the belt...especially the demonstrative yelling at the witness. AJMO

Is there any blog or site that is not all in for the defense? All the talking heads are defense attorneys and enamored with Dick. Except Nancy Grace….she’s on an hour a day I guess.
There has to be someone willing to entertain the possibility of AM being a monster. I hope.

I understood the Judge and the lawyers were going to go into the Jury charges today off camera. Tomorrow when they return to Court from Moselle, Defense and state will do closing arguments, then the Judge will charge the jury, then he will turn it over to the jury to deliberate.

Maggie and Paul Murdaugh are still buried in temporary graves almost two years after they were brutally murdered in cold blood outside the dog kennels at their home.

The wife and son of Alex Murdaugh are buried together at the Hampton Cemetery in South Carolina, just a 30-minute drive from the Colleton County Courthouse where Alex is currently being tried for their double murder.

A cemetery worker told a Post photographer the headstones for Maggie, 52, and Paul, 22, are still delayed but didn’t specify what that meant.

Photos show the graves surrounded by dead leaves and some fake flowers.

[…]

Murdaugh family still buried in temporary graves almost two years after slayings

Is there any blog or site that is not all in for the defense? All the talking heads are defense attorneys and enamored with Dick. Except Nancy Grace….she’s on an hour a day I guess.
There has to be someone willing to entertain the possibility of AM being a monster. I hope.
DBM

I can't find her. Where and when is she on please?

If Alec gets to go to Moselle, I hope he is fully shackled.

JMO

Not saying never but I'm at a loss to recall any case where the defendant, in custody, accompanied the jurors for a jury view of the crime scene.

I remember a local defendant that was not in custody (out on bail), following the juror bus while riding in a vehicle with his attorneys but he never got out of the vehicle when they arrived at the location. MOO

Not saying never but I'm at a loss to recall any case where the defendant, in custody, accompanied the jurors for a jury view of the crime scene.

I remember a local defendant that was not in custody (out on bail), following the juror bus while riding in a vehicle with his attorneys but he never got out of the vehicle when they arrived at the location. MOO

Darrell Brooks is the most recent one I can remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members