VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

Status
Not open for further replies.

worm

Reaction score
Not much on this yet but I got it on yahoo and foxcarolina.com. This mother and son were found near a dog kennel on their property in Colleton County SC. Their family has a long history of connections to the legal system in the Lowcountry and the son, who was murdered, was currently facing charges in a boating accident causing death.

2 Murdaugh family members shot, killed in Colleton County SC homicide

APPROVED LOCAL SOURCES:
FITSNEWS
The Island Packet

APPROVED PODCASTS:
Murdaugh Murders by Mandy Matney
Impact of Influence - The Murdaugh Family Murders

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

When referring to the attorneys, officials or other trial members, please use their names or initials. Let’s not assign them nicknames. Thanks a ton!!

My guess is that the defense will present their closing arguments tomorrow ?
Just on the financial theft alone, imo -- AM should be put away for a long time.
Also imagine how many people could be in danger if AM walks ?

Fingers crossed for justice for Maggie and Paul !
For the record .... I believe AM committed this heinous and unspeakable crime.
M00.

What father cares about what happens to them after that? BAM!

I am not a father, but my husband is. I can tell you there would be NO LIMIT to what he'd do if he arrived home to find me and one of our sons blown to bits like that. He'd need to be held back from going out immediately looking, he'd be hounding the police about finding them, he'd be on the news pleading... he would not stop till justice was done.

Creighton Waters is hitting home some good runs IMO. The lie he told the jury about the blue lights being ok'd by former Sheriff Smalls, the Solicitors Badge hanging out of his pocket at the hospital after the boat crash.

Important stuff MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member