VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Alex would not kill the people he loved most in the world” is an argument against DH’s claim that Alex tried to have himself killed In the roadside theater in early September.

I really wonder what the nature of the discussions were. Did the people she talked to know she was on the jury? It didn't sound like the judge was being too harsh almost the opposite.. weather intentional or unintentional.. still thanking her for her service on the jury. If one person emailed the judge, then the juror was questioned and she provided names to them of possible people then it sounds like maybe what she didn't she didn't think was wrong. They come in and the judge said they waffled in what they said happened. It makes me wonder if the defense was behind some ply trying to get jurors to talk even a little in some way. I know everything isn't their fault, but what if they were trying to get a read on the jury's thinking to this point and it back fired because the people she talked to told.
I understood the judge to say that the discussions were not too deep, paraphrasing, but that she did discuss her opinion on his innocence or guilt. It could be that the defense is behind this, if they are and it is found out, that would be a major violation that I would think end their careers . Moo

Honestly, Alex having to sit there quietly and watch Jim Griffin's trainwreck of a closing argument is probably more painful for him than having to return to his jail cell every night. By all accounts, Alex was good at appealing to juries in opening and closing arguments, so watching his lawyer rambling aimlessly is probably killing him.

I really wonder what the nature of the discussions were. Did the people she talked to know she was on the jury? It didn't sound like the judge was being too harsh almost the opposite.. weather intentional or unintentional.. still thanking her for her service on the jury. If one person emailed the judge, then the juror was questioned and she provided names to them of possible people then it sounds like maybe what she didn't she didn't think was wrong. They come in and the judge said they waffled in what they said happened. It makes me wonder if the defense was behind some ply trying to get jurors to talk even a little in some way. I know everything isn't their fault, but what if they were trying to get a read on the jury's thinking to this point and it back fired because the people she talked to told.

I thought I heard the judge say he was told she divulged her opinion on something pertaining to the case a short while back......She shouldn't have said anything about the case period. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie