SC - Ruth Huetter, 48, Found Deceased in burn pile, McCormick County, July 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 122964
  • Start date
N0 Melissa he was not not in Texas on July 3rd. Ruthie was killed on July 4th. So if one is too believe Jesse's own story that the family is spreading about killing his father because he killed Ruthie, he was in SC on July 4th.
How do you know the exact date that Ruth was killed

I think its best you all leave this to the police. This entire story is implausible. Jesse was caught with a significant amount of drugs to warrant a 100,000 bond yet he needed 300.00 to leave SC? He got money to buy drugs from somewhere. I too am speculating now. I should take my own advice. Sorry for Nathan's family and especially for Jesse's Mom and sister reading this.

Snipped and bolded by me. Jeanette, I know you're new to Websleuths and are clearly emotionally invested in this case, but speculation and questioning everything is what Websleuths is all about. I'm sure it's hard, but please try not to take anything personally.

Also, have you considered becoming a verified insider? Until you are, we can't take anything you share as fact; it's all considered hearsay and rumors.

Snipped and bolded by me. Jeanette, I know you're new to Websleuths and are clearly emotionally invested in this case, but speculation and questioning everything is what Websleuths is all about. I'm sure it's hard, but please try not to take anything personally.

Also, have you considered becoming a verified insider? Until you are, we can't take anything you share as fact; it's all considered hearsay and rumors.
Hi Jeanette,

Welcome to Websleuths. As Grilled Cheezy said in the post above it is clear you are emotionally invested.

We appreciate you coming on Websleuths. It can be very painful to discuss details and to deal with people's questions.

As was recommended it would be a good idea to become a verified insider. What we do is we verify that you are who you say you are to the best of our ability. That way members know you know certain facts and information and you are legitimate. You are not an imposter which we have seen before and that is why we now verify people.

Please click on the blue above that says "becoming a verified insider" and that will take you to the page with all you need to know to become verified.

Thank you very much for joining.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

the questioning of everything, absolutely everything is absolutely necessary. Its especially so since there are so few answers from the police. Whatever knowledge I have FIRSTHAND I can share and some of it just does not mesh with some posts.

As most of you know, Tricia is the owner of this site, the owner of Websleuths. I am bumping Tricia's post from upthread for those who may have missed it. Please read it and respond accordingly.

Hi Jeanette,

Welcome to Websleuths. As Grilled Cheezy said in the post above it is clear you are emotionally invested.

We appreciate you coming on Websleuths. It can be very painful to discuss details and to deal with people's questions.

As was recommended it would be a good idea to become a verified insider. What we do is we verify that you are who you say you are to the best of our ability. That way members know you know certain facts and information and you are legitimate. You are not an imposter which we have seen before and that is why we now verify people.

Please click on the blue above that says "becoming a verified insider" and that will take you to the page with all you need to know to become verified.

Thank you very much for joining.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Texas man faces murder, desecration charges in McCormick burn pile case
Jesse David Smith, 29, of 506 S. Main St., Temple, Texas is facing three grand jury indictments signed Jan. 7 on murder and two counts of destruction or desecration of human remains. The indictments allege Jesse Smith killed his father, Nathan David Smith, on June 26, 2018, then destroyed and desecrated his remains along with the remains of Ruth Huetter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley
Back