SD - Rachel Cyriacks, 30, Mitchell, 6 Dec 2013

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by los2188, Dec 17, 2013.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

2. Loading...

3. rizzo0904

rizzo0904 New Member

She has one or two facebooks but I'm on my phone and can't link. Appears married with three cute kids.

4. los2188

5. rizzo0904

rizzo0904 New Member

Just saw on twitter that authorities say she hasn't been seen for a month. Trying to find MSM to back it up.

6. rizzo0904

rizzo0904 New Member

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/search-for-woonsocket-woman-last-seen-in-november/?id=157570

Sanborn County authorities say a 30-year-old Woonsocket woman has been missing for more than a month and they're hoping to talk to her husband about the disappearance.

Rachel Cyriacks was last seen working at a temp job at Performance Pet Products in Mitchell on November 11. Her parents reported her missing Monday.

Why didn't work report her missing? Why didn't her parents report her missing sooner? Is it common for her to take off?

Here's more:

Rachel Cyriacks filed a protection order against him back in August. The protection order said Bradley Cyriacks was being abusive because the couple was in the middle of a divorce he didn't want.

Rachel wrote in the protection order that he came to her Woonsocket home in August, pulled her hair, hit her in the face and threatened her with a knife.

She goes on to write, 'Domestic abuse has been an issue in the past. Cops can testify to this. I will be harmed physically and mentally.'

7. los2188

I'm glad that you found more info. I wonder why the discrepancy in when she was last seen...Obviously the protection order speaks volumes.

ETA...I think I see the issue. This link is dated as being posted on Dec. 16.. http://www.argusleader.com/article/...c-s-help-finding-missing-woman?nclick_check=1 while this one is dated Dec. 17.. http://www.argusleader.com/article/...oonsocket-woman-hasn-t-been-seen-since-Nov-11

8. ktgirl

ktgirl Verified College Instructor

This does not sound good...

9. Nacho

Nacho New Member

It says her husband is not a suspect. I wonder if that's the truth or LE not wanting to give anything away :/

10. MagnoliaMountain

MagnoliaMountain Red Rose

To me it clearly sounds like this could be another DV turned into homicide case.

Also, from article mentioned in the argusleader link above:

11. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer New Member

I wonder when was the last time anyone saw hubby?

12. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Very sad

13. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

I hope they find her!

14. los2188

15. lusd

lusd New Member

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/woonsocket-woman-last-seen-in-november/?id=157546

WOONSOCKET, SD -

More than a month after a Woonsocket woman disappeared, authorities hope her husband can give them answers.

The Sanborn County Sheriff says Bradley Cyriacks is not a suspect in Rachel Cyriacks' disappearance. He says they just want to talk with him.

Rachel was last seen working a temp job in Mitchell on November 11 and her last activity on Facebook was on November 12. Her parents reported her missing on Monday.

According to court papers, the Cyriacks have had a rocky past. Rachel filed a protection order back in August. At the time, she claimed Bradley was being abusive because the couple was in the middle of a divorce he didn't want. Rachel wrote in the protection order that he came to her Woonsocket home, pulled her hair, hit her in the face and threatened her with a knife.

Sanborn County Sheriff Tom Fridley says his office received new information Tuesday that indicated Cyriacks was last seen on November 11 at Performance Pet Products in Mitchell as opposed to the December 6 date as originally reported.

Authorities say Cyriacks is 5-foot-5 and 140 pounds. She may be driving a silver 1995 Chevy pickup with the South Dakota license plate number 4CH-634.

If you have any information, you’re asked to contact the Sanborn County Sheriff's Office at (605)796-4511.

I am unable to find out why there is a difference in the Dec 6 then Nov 11th. I will keep searching.

16. lusd

lusd New Member

17. lusd

lusd New Member

Hoping Woonsocket calls for some help in this matter. The town is small and they have never dealt with anything like this.

18. hambirg

hambirg New Member

Such a pretty girl! I know they are saying that her husband is not a POI, but I hope they are taking her disappearance seriously! From what I understand it is a very small town. Dammit! Where are you, Rachel????

19. odonata

odonata New Member

20. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20131218/NEWS/312180035/Woonsocket-woman-missing-five-weeks

There's a missing page on FB now:

https://www.facebook.com/Helpfindrachelcyriacks

That second FB page listed there, it was set up on October 4 and all I can see are pics of Rachel and her ex-husband looking lovey-dovey together, all added on October 4. This is, hmm... I have a feeling that maybe Rachel didn't set that one up herself.

Found her current boyfriend's FB page; they started dating in November. He's pretty angry at LE for not doing enough. Says he last saw Rachel driving off in her truck and now the ex-husband has the truck.

21. los2188

Attached Files:

• rach.jpg
      rach.jpg
      File size:
      77.3 KB
      Views: