Search Warrant Sought Items From Anthony Home Dec. 20th

Where could she have dumped them? Baez trash can? IIRC, everyone was looking at Casey when she was out of jail including the FBH staying with her.

Well she was carrying an awfully full backpack to his office everyday. And we all wondered what she had in it. There could have been evidence in it. And I believe all the pictures that has been sold was in it also.

If the clothing George and Casey described Caylee wearing when she was last seen is included in the search warrant, it's safe to assume that it was not found with the remains. However, we don't know (or at least I don't) that the clothing was not found at the house when the search warrant was executed. We also don't know that Casey didn't change Caylee's clothes at some time after George last saw her. I think it's a bit early to accuse George and Cindy of having a grand time laughing about the clothing. I honestly doubt that George and Cindy do much laughing at all these days.

I am guessing that LE would have asked G & C whether the clothes were at the house in their early invesigations and perhaps G & C denied it. So, if it shows up later, they could be charged for lying to LE etc. It does seem to me that the only reason they'd ask for this is to build a case against G and/or C as it could have little or no relevance to the murder case.

Was KC ever asked what Caylee was wearing when dropped off with Zanny? I only remember what GA said she was wearing.

LE says they were, who am I to doubt them?

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...n-to-Anthony-home/cctudZ6uzECIrlBpZpgXvg.cspx

According to reports, investigators and child abuse detectives met with Caylee's grandparents on Wednesday at the home. Orange County Sheriff's Sergeant John Allen, said the Anthony's were very cooperative, and told station WFTV, "The fact that we're here doesn't mean anybody's a suspect.”

LOL!!!!! That quote is from August!!! Nice try.

Since then they've asked for immunity!!!

I am guessing that LE would have asked G & C whether the clothes were at the house in their early invesigations and perhaps G & C denied it. So, if it shows up later, they could be charged for lying to LE etc. It does seem to me that the only reason they'd ask for this is to build a case against G and/or C as it could have little or no relevance to the murder case.

I think they'd look for the clothing because it's what Casey said Caylee was wearing when she was left with ZFG. It's one more example of Casey lying and is very relevant to the murder case.

LOL!!!!! That quote is from August!!! Nice try.

As I stated, the question about whether George and Cindy were cooperating was regarding the evidence turned over to LE PRIOR to August, so yes, it was a 'nice try' in that it supports my position that they were indeed cooperating at that time.

Thank you.

Was KC ever asked what Caylee was wearing when dropped off with Zanny? I only remember what GA said she was wearing.

Yes, in her statement to LE she describes exactly the same outfit that George said Caylee was wearing when he last saw her.

A far more recent quote from John Allen...

What News 13 has learned is that the Anthonys have not been talking with the sheriff's office recently. News 13 was told the Thursday before George Anthony disappeared that Allan said if the Anthonys would come forward with any "truthful" information, they would be more than happy to sit down and talk with them. It shows a clear rift between the Anthonys and the agency investigating their daughter's case.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/26/george_anthony_to_be_released_from_hospital.html

I think they'd look for the clothing because it's what Casey said Caylee was wearing when she was left with ZFG. It's one more example of Casey lying and is very relevant to the murder case.

I must have missed that....in which interview did she say that...do you have a link? I thought only George was asked.

THANK YOU! I mentioned this right after I saw the report in the document dump about the cloth lettering. I remembered the "CMA" on the wall but I have no way of knowing whether they are cloth or wood. If they are cloth I'd bet they were the letters found.

Great memory, Theonly1!:) I've seen so many pictures in this case, I wouldn't know where to start looking if I needed to go back and find something. I've never seen the photo with the lettering before, so it jumped right out at me.

As I stated, the question about whether George and Cindy were cooperating was regarding the evidence turned over to LE PRIOR to August, so yes, it was a 'nice try' in that it supports my position that they were indeed cooperating at that time.

Thank you.

Sorry...I didn't realize you were saying they were only considered co-operative back then.

And LE may have thought they were co-operating, but LE may think differently now with the benefit of hindsight and in light of G & C's inconsistencies.

I must have missed that....in which interview did she say that...do you have a link? I thought only George was asked.

KC describes Caylee's clothing to OCSO. Check out the date...

Attachments

• KC describes clothes.jpg
    KC describes clothes.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 56
Could this be were Lee comes in? (his attorney thinks he will be charged with tampering etc....:confused:)
The FBH was only with her the first time she bonded out of jail :behindbar
Casey did have a backpack with her when she went to Baez's office, I'm just sayin', I think it's a plausible theory.
The opportunity to get rid of evidence was there, and I believe where there's a will there's a way.:)
(bold above by me)

"Tampering"?

I know that LA's lawyer made statements which would would lead one to suspect his mental health, but I'm pretty sure he didn't specify tampering. Can you cite a source?

Thank you.

In George's interview with LE, which was at that same time, George told LE that he had warned Cindy that they could be arrested because of their lack of cooperation. You may feel they were cooperating, but George obvious didn't feel that he or Cindy were.

ETA: Also, Cindy said on national TV the day of/day before bond hearing, also that timeframe, that the As would not cooperate. Yuri M testified about this at the bond hearing.

Actually wouldn't it be a 'computer virus' vs a disease? One that has spread to TV and magazines? I have typed the words - there is only ONE knife so many time, I might have worn those letters down on my keyboard :)

nitpick: A virus is a disease.

Aside from that I agree completely.

Do you think if we started a MOVEMENT and all put

"THERE"S ONLY ONE #@$&*# KNIFE"

in our signatures that after a while we would immunize the others?

You spoil me...every time I ask for a link you are there like magic! Thank you...I don't know how you do it!

Interesting that she recalls what she was wearing but doesn't remember what time she dropped her off! And it doesn't gel with George's statement because of that either...he still has them at home when she says she is dropping her off. Leaving aside they got the week wrong.

*sigh*

In George's interview with LE, which was at that same time, George told LE that he had warned Cindy that they could be arrested because of their lack of cooperation. You may feel they were cooperating, but George obvious didn't feel that he or Cindy were.

ETA: Also, Cindy said on national TV the day of/day before bond hearing, also that timeframe, that the As would not cooperate. Yuri M testified about this at the bond hearing.

Wow - I didn't even think of that! That's very possible, especially considering the fact that CA conveniently gave them a brush that not only Caylee used...and LE repeatedly asked for her toothbrush but wasn't it shown that CA wouldn't release anything without a search warrant? Hmmm...

Above is the post I originally responded to. Cindy did not require a search warrant, did not refuse to give LE what they asked for, and was cooperative at the time Caylee was reported missing.

You spoil me...every time I ask for a link you are there like magic! Thank you...I don't know how you do it!

Interesting that she recalls what she was wearing but doesn't remember what time she dropped her off! And it doesn't gel with George's statement because of that either...he still has them at home when she says she is dropping her off. Leaving aside they got the week wrong.

Exactly, it doesn't gel with George's statement which is why I believe George was telling the truth. His statement hurts Casey's case, it doesn't help.

She starts to write that she dropped Caylee off around then scribbles this out and writes between 9am and 1pm. I wonder what time she originally intended to put down.

ETA: I think she gave the broad range in time because she didn't know what time GA would say she left the house. IOW, neither one of them would be telling the truth.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back