Search Warrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning backatcha, charlie... :)

Nope, I daresay MM may not have told LE about her affair that early on (foolishly). I'm sure suspicions have been raised among them all and for MM to go off on the spa weekend with 'the sisters' while the b/f murder is being investigated just reeks of .... well, I don't know what, but CARE GRIEF and CONVERN don't come into that picture! Wouldn't be surprised if LE knew earlier and waited to see if MM would come clean - as in if they could trust her. We know she's 'now co-operating' ... wonder in what form??

FWIW ... where I grew up we never had sorority sisters and things like that ... and when heard the term way back :blushing: I thought of nuns at a chapel - or in-training, or something. I feel a total jack@ss for admitting this, and still am unable to understand the "whole club membership thing" ... but nevertheless, I see the SS as a group of girls that were 'top achievers' or something.... and that once bound - forever entrusted in one another.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Morning backatcha, charlie... :)

Nope, I daresay MM may not have told LE about her affair that early on (foolishly). I'm sure suspicions have been raised among them all and for MM to go off on the spa weekend with 'the sisters' while the b/f murder is being investigated just reeks of .... well, I don't know what, but CARE GRIEF and CONVERN don't come into that picture! Wouldn't be surprised if LE knew earlier and waited to see if MM would come clean - as in if they could trust her. We know she's 'now co-operating' ... wonder in what form??

FWIW ... where I grew up we never had sorority sisters and things like that ... and when heard the term way back :blushing: I thought of nuns at a chapel - or in-training, or something. I feel a total jack@ss for admitting this, and still am unable to understand the "whole club membership thing" ... but nevertheless, I see the SS as a group of girls that were 'top achievers' or something.... and that once bound - forever entrusted in one another.
My experience with sorority girls - they are far from being "nuns". Bwahahahhahahahhahhaha - thats a good visual Annie !

otto said:
I'm sick as a dog, can't sleep, massive headache, day off work to sleep.

oh my otto:(
sorry to read this .... take care of yourself & get well soon!..we're going to need you in good health here, for the next few weeks:)

raisincharlie said:
This is what I think as well - JY had MM to send this bs to the home. He used her to help cover his tracks in a way but I think MM may have had the impression from JY that she was to send to him what SHE wanted not anything for MY. The reason I think this is there was an airline ticket, not stub, not receipt, but a ticket siezed according to the 3 Nov search warrant in JY's name on United. United has direct flights from Raleigh to MCO (orlando). There was an upcoming date for the two of them IMO and the purse was actually for MM rather than MY. LE did not need MM's computer to verify email between the two - although they will but they will also find the connection to the purse on her computer - the search and the origin of the fax/print out will IMO be on her computer. JMO

hmmmmm, i hadn't thought of this....(light bulb going off in my head)...you & Polk could very well be right on the money about this...

close_enough said:
hmmmmm, i hadn't thought of this....(light bulb going off in my head)...you & Polk could very well be right on the money about this...
Very puny there Close ! :)

PolkSaladAnnie said:
That makes sense, thanks charlie ... so by checking the fax/printout at MY's house ... they may have been able to track it back to MM - and once they saw MM's puter ... the two connected. And he blind-sided Meredith into believing this was a surprise gift for MY. Maybe he didn't think much attention would be made of the fax once the body was discovered ... that it would be considered obsolete in the crisis at hand. Surely he'd realize LE would check out Meredith's reason for going over and scruntize the fax??

OK. Short-end: If this is what happened, then JY's a real dirty sleazeball, eh? Cunning piece of work. And MM cannot be too happy with herself. Perhaps the reality of her two-faced friendship with MY is eating her? I'd want to die if I was in her shoes and did this to my b/f. Beggars belief.

me toooooo Polk...can you imagine how MM will be looked at, & thought about, from now on...i'm sure she's got a lot of good friends, but i doubt any of them will EVER trust her, as far as they can throw her, from now on.....really just a horrible situation all the way around...& on top of THAT, her husband finding out from LE :eek:

even if he had an inkling of an idea of it, my lawd, hearing it from LE would just be mind blowing, i would think...

close_enough said:
me toooooo Polk...can you imagine how MM will be looked at, & thought about, from now on...i'm sure she's got a lot of good friends, but i doubt any of them will EVER trust her, as far as they can throw her, from now on.....really just a horrible situation all the way around...& on top of THAT, her husband finding out from LE :eek:

even if he had an inkling of an idea of it, my lawd, hearing it from LE would just be mind blowing, i would think...

... not to mention the whole world knowing about it, too! There's no way I'd stay in a marriage if my SO was in (min) 3 month affair with any of best friends (because if you can do that with your b/friends - there's no telling how many other less well-known men have been around,...). ESPECIALLY if a murder is involved. Crikey - how would I know I wouldn't be next??

This is a huge issue. It's not something that a little weekend to a spa is going to erase. By the time the full reality sets in, I wouldn't be surprised if SM leaves - with their child. And all I can say is MM brought this UPON HERSELF. I dont really think she was involved in the murder - but - she's low class, now, IMO. She's foolish, insensitive, fickle and her actions are simply never to be trusted. MOO.

:laugh: charlie .... doh ... "On the Money". very puny, funny, money! LOLLLL :D :D :D

raisincharlie said:
Just puzzling again on these warrants and have noticed a few things that lead me to the following speculations:

The first warrant dated 11/03/06 ;

It is noted that a confirmation for the Hampton Inn reservation (9/5 - 9/8 2006) was confiscated

The leap - this is when JY went to Florida. The date is consistent with the 3 month relationship with MM. The warrant does not reflect the location of the Hampton (whereas the Adams Mark is noted as Denver) so I am thinking the location of the Hampton was left out as this trip and hotel was related to the relationship.

Confirmed confiscation of Us Airways info and a United Airlines receipt to Denver on 10/9/06. Also confiscated was a United "ticket" for JY - no date specified. Upon checking United's website - there are direct flights from Raleigh to Orlando MCO - not even expensive actually.

The leap - JY was preparing to go see MM again or someone else sometime in the future - the "ticket" date is not specified and is listed as a ticket, not a stub.

Confiscated Adams Mark (Denver) hotel receipt and United airline receipt for JY to Denver dated 10/9/06.

The leap -the Denver Trip was business related IMo as the dates and locations are listed where as the other confiscated items do not provide such specifics except for the Hampton Inn which is consistent with the approximated 3 month affair between JY and MM.

Just studying....

rc, I'm glad you brought this up because something has been bugging me all morning. I remember reading something about MM and JY getting together (physically) at least once during their "relationship" and I think it was stated it was in September. Now, I can't remember which poster at CTV posted that information.

WhiteWolf said:
rc, I'm glad you brought this up because something has been bugging me all morning. I remember reading something about MM and JY getting together (physically) at least once during their "relationship" and I think it was stated it was in September. Now, I can't remember which poster at CTV posted that information.
I would suspect RPD is the poster that may have referenced this. Not sure but I think if you want to check - you would be wise to start there. RC

raisincharlie said:
I would suspect RPD is the poster that may have referenced this. Not sure but I think if you want to check - you would be wise to start there. RC

Thanks, rc. I'm lazy this morning so if I think of it later, I'll check it out. RPD is probably who posted the info.

WhiteWolf said:
WhiteWolf,

glad you jingled my brain on this. Is anyone here really good at google searches ? I have tried all kinds of ways to determine what conventions might have been in Denver on or near October 9th 2006.

I found a link to support there is indeed and Adams Mark in Denver near the convention center. Can anyone advise or help me find out if there was a convention on the date mentioned above ? I've tried the Denver Convention Center web site but no listing of past conventions only upcoming events. It may mean nothing and maybe I am just being noisy and aimless:)

TIA if you can figure it out.

raisincharlie said:
WhiteWolf,

glad you jingled my brain on this. Is anyone here really good at google searches ? I have tried all kinds of ways to determine what conventions might have been in Denver on or near October 9th 2006.

I found a link to support there is indeed and Adams Mark in Denver near the convention center. Can anyone advise or help me find out if there was a convention on the date mentioned above ? I've tried the Denver Convention Center web site but no listing of past conventions only upcoming events. It may mean nothing and maybe I am just being noisy and aimless:)

TIA if you can figure it out.

Did you try the google cache for the Denver convention center?

Must be! Good sleuthin, charlie! Seems viable and of course our health conscious JY was in pharm sales ... but clearly did not support the hippocratic oath :doh:

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Must be! Good sleuthin, charlie! Seems viable and of course our health conscious JY was in pharm sales ... but clearly did not support the hippocratic oath :doh:
To the contrary - it seems he may have fully subscribed to the hypocrite oath.:slap:

That's something very different isn't it.....:D

OK, ok ... I concede defeat, charlie. That was clever, lollll ... :slap:

heh heh - you've been very astute with the double-play on words, eh? loll, love it. Too quick :)

g'nite all ... cya shortly ... Polk

Just finished reading this thread and would like to compliment raisincharlie on his work with the warrants. I share the opinion of some of you regarding the likelihood that the infamous "fax" originated with Michelle Money. I think the inclusion of the information about the "fax" in the probable cause section of the warrant to search Mrs. Money's Dell computer supports that hypothesis.

There are obviously other warrants that have not yet been shared with the public. Very little is known about what was found in Jason's SUV and what constituted probable cause in impounding and searching it and its contents. We've only learned of the two cell phones found therein. I'm guessing that the Cingular phone was Jason's main phone, probably work phone. Little info is given about it however. The Verizon phone is described as a Samsung model SCH-A950.

LINK

Doesn't look like the phone of choice for a busy sales professional, but maybe that's just me.

Interesting too that LE hasn't revealed the brand/provider of what I presume to be Michelle's cell phone -- found in a purse in the kitchen. Guessing the Verizon service wasn't a family package.

Scout said:
Just finished reading this thread and would like to compliment raisincharlie on his work with the warrants. I share the opinion of some of you regarding the likelihood that the infamous "fax" originated with Michelle Money. I think the inclusion of the information about the "fax" in the probable cause section of the warrant to search Mrs. Money's Dell computer supports that hypothesis.

There are obviously other warrants that have not yet been shared with the public. Very little is known about what was found in Jason's SUV and what constituted probable cause in impounding and searching it and its contents. We've only learned of the two cell phones found therein. I'm guessing that the Cingular phone was Jason's main phone, probably work phone. Little info is given about it however. The Verizon phone is described as a Samsung model SCH-A950.

LINK

Doesn't look like the phone of choice for a busy sales professional, but maybe that's just me.

Interesting too that LE hasn't revealed the brand/provider of what I presume to be Michelle's cell phone -- found in a purse in the kitchen. Guessing the Verizon service wasn't a family package.
Glad you took this a step further - the Samsung phone - has all the bells and whistles on it, MP3, photo images, video. I would agree, not exactly the kind of phone for a professional sales guy other than for personal use.

One thing I woundered about this phone however is if it really was JY's phone in reality. If you look at the warrants, they clearly define the Cingular phone as Jasno Lynn Young's - not the case with the Samsung-itis only noted as being found in Jason Lynn Young's SUV. I'm kind of thinking this phone may belong to someone else - family member possibly. Don't know but ownership of the phone is not clearly identified only location found. Studying....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member