Search

Klein's Facebook has some new information.

So we have two homes searched .... one belongs to Trina Clegg and has been cleared .... but in the other home evidence has been found and now they say ... (quote) ... intentional homicide HAS NOW NOT been ruled out

Plus the statement thanking Issac Reinwand for his full and complete cooperation with investigators makes it sound like he (or his home) was cleared as well <modsnip>

ANOTHER reminder !! This thread is for search related discussion only. That doesn't mean we can use the search as an excuse to veer off into discussion about other aspects of the case. Sorry, but we've been down that road before and that's why the decision was made to lock the threads. If significant new information comes to light, we'll review the situation at that time.

Meanwhile, please stay on-topic in this search thread. Thanks.

Chelsea's full interview is now posted .

https://m.facebook.com/ChelseaBrentzelNews/

I am off to watch it now.

Well there is 6 minutes of life that I will never get back. Nothing new as far as I am concerned. Several "hits" by the cadaver dog ... but listen closely where PK says it could also be from blood or vomit .... so if any one of the hundreds of searcher cut them selves or whatever , maybe that is what the dog found.

PK put his most emphatic opinion against JM & VDK simply because they were not there while he and others from around the USA were searching. Well DUH !!!! ... nobody knew when or where this years searches were taking place and besides the area was supposedly closed to anyone except the professional searchers.

And the gossip columns already told us VDK & JM are no longer together so this is old news being sold as new news. Sorry.

Oh no, I assumed they had already searched the homes with cadaver dogs. The parents have had a year to get rid of evidence by now.

Oh no, I assumed they had already searched the homes with cadaver dogs. The parents have had a year to get rid of evidence by now.

Not only that but nobody could convince me that a family member hauled the body home and stored it there. And if the boy was never at the campground in the first place I am sure it would have been known by now. Been a while since I listened to the Issac interview and Sheriff comments but I am certain it has been established that the boy was indeed at the campsite.

If foul play was suspected or an accidental death occurred , it would be plausible to use cadaver dogs to search all the roadside areas from the store to the campsite. If the body was buried there it probably still is. If Klein and the flown-in best-cadaver-dog in the world spent days covering those areas I would applaud them. But when they just show the dog around some vacant Leadore town buildings I smell publicity spin.

There is also the possibility the boy did just wander off and has not been found. Nothing has been ruled out yet.

<modsnip>

Something is bothering me about Klein's statement. People are saying Trina's house has been "cleared" but I'm not so sure about that. Klein has such an odd way of wording things and he often appears to be carefully choosing his words. He said the cadaver dog cleared Trina's house. So that means they didn't find any cadaverine/signs of a dead body. He also said evidence was found at one of the two houses searched. He did not say which house. So there could have been evidence found at Trina's that was not related to blood, body fluids, etc. Anybody else notice that?

There have been so many rumors floating around and one of the articles said that they were searching the houses in response to a Facebook tip. (Which I found odd.) Klein's statement that cadaver dogs cleared TBC's house could have been in direct response a rumor, something like he's in the freezer or buried under the patio. IMO

Klein confirmed that the house belonging to J that was searched is actually the apartment that her and V lived in when baby went missing. No search warrant was needed since they don't live there any longer.

Klein confirmed that the house belonging to J that was searched is actually the apartment that her and V lived in when baby went missing. No search warrant was needed since they don't live there any longer.
Wouldn't it still be needed for the people who reside there? I'm assuming they just gave permission to LE. If the people who reside there now said no then yes a warrant would have been neccesary.

Court Follower

Wouldn't it still be needed for the people who reside there? I'm assuming they just gave permission to LE. If the people who reside there now said no then yes a warrant would have been neccesary.

Court Follower

You are right.

I didn't see when or where Klein confirmed the second home searched was their apartment. If so, maybe the apartment is vacant now.

I didn't see when or where Klein confirmed the second home searched was their apartment. If so, maybe the apartment is vacant now.

Four hours ago Chelsea Brentzel was working on details of the search on her FB page. She may be done by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back