Searching for Anna - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Doogie said:
Even more exciting than my last post, the detective just called and wants to meet next week. He stated that the picture of the Mystry Woman "C" is the closest match he has ever seen between a possible and an age-progression. He wants to discuss doing a DNA comparison ASAP.:woohoo:
This is GREAT news!!! C. will be very glad to hear this, I think she would like to know for sure.

RobinH said:
This is GREAT news!!! C. will be very glad to hear this, I think she would like to know for sure.
Annasmom family and friends, please forgive, I want to say congratulations to you too. I am soooo hoping for this to be Anna, but afraid too. I don't mean to overlook any of you in my posts, I guess I am just so close to C. I think she has told me more about herself than I could ever pass on to all of you. So instinctively my first thought is of C and I am so sorry. Everyone involved in this deserves congratulations and prayers.

RobinH said:
Annasmom family and friends, please forgive, I want to say congratulations to you too. I am soooo hoping for this to be Anna, but afraid too. I don't mean to overlook any of you in my posts, I guess I am just so close to C. I think she has told me more about herself than I could ever pass on to all of you. So instinctively my first thought is of C and I am so sorry. Everyone involved in this deserves congratulations and prayers.
No need to apologize - I understand completely. C. seems like a very genuine person who sincerely would like to know the truth (as we all would). Her willingness to submit to a DNA test is evidence of that desire for the truth.

Dr. Doogie said:
Even more exciting than my last post, the detective just called and wants to meet next week. He stated that the picture of the Mystry Woman "C" is the closest match he has ever seen between a possible and an age-progression. He wants to discuss doing a DNA comparison ASAP.:woohoo:
Fantastic!! The resembleance between "C" and Anna's age progression really
is amazing.

mjak

Dr. Doogie said:
Woo Hoo!! This is awesome :D

I am excited for C. and for Anna's family. Anna needs to be found, and C. deserves to know about her past no matter who she is :)

Annasmom said:
Gina, this is so sweet of you. Thank you. I have been going through her stuff, since I got started on this with the sheriff asking for possible DNA samples. There was another whole box of toys that I had put away and forgotten about. I gave away lots of stuff years ago, but these were things I couldn't part with: a rock collection, lots of paintings, some very beaten-up books, a record player with a 45 rpm record of THAT SONG, and some roller skates. Does anybody remember roller skates? Love.
You're very welcome Annasmom. I got the idea from another poster on here who was going to do something similar. Sherlock, maybe? Can't remember :waitasec:

I bought a few boxes of Christmas cards today and plan to get started on it early.

How sweet that you kept many of Anna's special belongings. I do remember roller skates! I used to skate through the basement of our 2-flat, and when I got to the end I would spin around.

This is progress! You guys never fail to amaze me. Hoping and praying this will be Anna.
Annasmom, yes I remember the shoe skates, even remember the ones we had before them. They were metal with clamps that fastened on the side of shoes. They would slip off the shoe and I have had many nasty falls from them. Mom spent hours picking little rocks out of my back side after one of my falls. So 5 years ago I bought shoe skates for all the grandkids and a pair for my self and we had a ball skating on our driveway that summer but decided I had better cool it since I was 58 at that time. LOL I am still a kid at heart.:crazy:

Dr. Doogie said:
Even more exciting than my last post, the detective just called and wants to meet next week. He stated that the picture of the Mystry Woman "C" is the closest match he has ever seen between a possible and an age-progression. He wants to discuss doing a DNA comparison ASAP.

This is wonderful news! Robin, please tell C. even if the results are not what we are hoping for, if she would like for us to continue searching for her answers, we're here for her also.

Gina_M said:
You're very welcome Annasmom. I got the idea from another poster on here who was going to do something similar. Sherlock, maybe? Can't remember :waitasec:

I bought a few boxes of Christmas cards today and plan to get started on it early.

How sweet that you kept many of Anna's special belongings. I do remember roller skates! I used to skate through the basement of our 2-flat, and when I got to the end I would spin around.

10-13-06
mfmangel1

In our seasonal mails and our holiday cards we are going to include Anna's picture's and info.

I sent out some in our Thanksgiving cards and will send out more in our Christmas cards. Anna's story will replace our usual, boring holiday letter.

mfmangel1 said:
10-13-06
mfmangel1

In our seasonal mails and our holiday cards we are going to include Anna's picture's and info.

I sent out some in our Thanksgiving cards and will send out more in our Christmas cards. Anna's story will replace our usual, boring holiday letter.
LOL @ MFM, exactly what I think when I get them from others!

SherlockJr said:
This is wonderful news! Robin, please tell C. even if the results are not what we are hoping for, if she would like for us to continue searching for her answers, we're here for her also.
Sherlock-
You, and others here, are so giving and kind to people. Bless you! :blowkiss:

SherlockJr said:
LOL @ MFM, exactly what I think when I get them from others!
I don't know why I do it! I hate them! For the past couple of years I have sworn I was not going to write one, but the I try to write just a few lines in the cards to update people we may not be in constant contact with and I end up writing a letter!

I need help!:crazy:

SherlockJr said:
SherlockJr, I did tell C that you would help her find her dad, and she came back with a very resounding "NO!!!"

Also, in regard to a younger picture of C, I have exhausted all of my resources, still waiting for a call from 2 schools, but doesn't seem promising. Her uncles have retired from the company that I have connections to. I have considered asking C if I can call her mom or her sister, but have not done that yet.

I have also, NOT told C that if she IS Anna, someone that she knows could be facing prosecution..........I will NOT tell her that, and I know that she is so involved in her upcoming wedding right now, she is not thinking about that aspect of things.

If anyone is interested, here is a physical description of C. She is 5'8" tall, weighs about 140, she wears bifocal glasses, and I believe she told me that she wears a size 8 shoe.

I will be seeing her again within the next 2 days if anyone wants me to ask her anything.

RobinH said:
...I have also, NOT told C that if she IS Anna, someone that she knows could be facing prosecution..........I will NOT tell her that, and I know that she is so involved in her upcoming wedding right now, she is not thinking about that aspect of things....
I specifically discussed this issue with Annasmom about a year ago when we thought that we may have found Anna in Lodi, CA. She expressed that prosecution issues may be beyond her control, but that she had no desire to seek charges against any abducters - her goal was to find the truth about what happened to Anna.

RobinH said:
No apology is necessary, Robin. If you had not recognized the likeness between Anna's age-advanced picture on the WebSleuthers' MySpace postings with your friend C, none of this would have happened. We are afraid, too. But even if we don't match up C with our missing girl, we will have ruled out another most amazing thing. Our goal here is to leave no stone unturned.

Gina_M said:
LOL, that's me Gina, I do labels remember? And have been encouraging everyone to put labels for the missing on their packages, cards, etc. :)

Dr. Doogie said:

Wow, that's awesome! WTG Dr. Doogie!

It's confirmed: Annasmom and I will be meeting with the detective and one of his associates on December 5th in the morning. I will be preparing an outline of what we have uncovered: the mystery woman, the information from the tipster who saw Anna, and the report by Annasbro that he saw a couple try and lure Anna into their car. Hopefully, the added research capabilities of LE will help us move forward quickly in our search for Anna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74