Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I can't figure out which neighbor would have a doorbell cam that would see their house properly. Maybe it isn't a Ring cam? Maybe Nest or a different mounted cam? There is no driveway/front door right across the street from their front door. I'll try and post pics to show what I mean.

I believe that the doorbell cam was on THEIR house wasn't it? I don't know that a camera on the other house had to be a doorbell one. When we lived on a corner we had one on each side of the house.

Not necessarily. If their doorbell cam is like mine, there are different types of notifications. I generally look if the app notifies me that someone has rung the doorbell. I don't always look if it just says there's motion at my front door, mainly because birds and the half-hourly city bus tend to set that off.

The one we used was just motion sensor so it did go off for everything. We got to know our local tom cat quite well. We also have a hilarious video somewhere of a little gecko checking out our camera.

Ok thank you. I am not familiar w a door bell cam. Nobody knocks on my door cept Amazon

Only UPS knocks. All other delivery people know not to. I need to leave a note for the new UPS guy.

I love it when people say they were “surprised” by getting pregnant. Must be the stork. :)

Some of us were naive enough to believe we wouldn't be the 1%. Whether it was birth control being 99% effective or only having a 1% of being able to conceive at all. Some of us just end up being that 1% a lot! What can I say! :rolleyes:

I noticed a meme on her FB that joked about when mom is trying to do things, showed woman in shower with three kids standing right outside, and next to it was a "meanwhile in the living room" dad lounges relaxed on the couch. As a SAHM I can totally relate to the feeling, it's very common. But it does suggest the type of family I see all too often where mom pulls 110% of the parenting weight.

Now dad was left alone with the kids, that could have been very overwhelming. What if an accident happened with one of the kids and spun out of control into a cover up of crimes? Maybe I'm reaching...
I was thinking the same thing and have been looking for when the last time the children were seen. SW came home from her work conference, but did she find that her husband was home and the children were not?

He absolutely could have gone into the mountains with that time frame, I'm a local (Denver) and you'd be surprised all the "remote" places there are within an hour's drive. Frederick is very close. Would they know if his cell phone was turned off to prevent ping-ing where he went? Is there a way to tell if phones have been turned off?
I've lived in Northern Colorado for a long time and I second this- Frederick is a stones throw from major mountain wilderness areas. Even going east from there would be considered “remote” as it is rugged hilly plains for miles and miles. I’m still hoping she left him and doesn’t want to be found- but the spidey senses don’t jive with that hope. Thanks to all you WSers- I don’t post often but I love to read the threads here and enjoy your insightful interesting thoughts and ideas. Many prayers for Shannon and darling girls.

Oh, and I can't figure out which neighbor would have a doorbell cam that would see their house properly. Maybe it isn't a Ring cam? Maybe Nest or a different mounted cam? There is no driveway/front door right across the street from their front door. I'll try and post pics to show what I mean.

I think I figured it out, it would be the neighbor on the north-west corner of the intersection if it's a Ring cam. If you do a google street view, this house is built (being built). The Watts home is not yet built on the street view

IF the husband harmed Shanann and the kids, I'm thinking it was not premeditated, due to the fact that Nicole witnessed Shanann going into the house, and a neighbor's camera recording the activity outside the house. ...Unless he is very stupid and didn't think about neighbors' cameras.

I'm thinking, again IF he harmed the family, that during the "emotional discussion" he snapped, enraged (much like Crystal McDowell's ex did when she arrived to pick up the kids). After this he felt he needed to take care of the kids...it's possible they were awake from the noise, maybe even witnessed an altercation (God forbid), or smothered them with a pillow. Then got the three of them into the truck and drove off, and got back by 5:15 am.

Or...there was an accident with one of the kids earlier in the night, an accident that looked really bad and suspicious, and once Shannon came home....he had to deal with her and the other child.
I don't know.....just can't get over the fact that no one but him were seen living the locked up house. Increasingly hard to give him the benefit of the doubt.

IF the husband harmed Shanann and the kids, I'm thinking it was not premeditated, due to the fact that Nicole witnessed Shanann going into the house, and a neighbor's camera recording the activity outside the house. ...Unless he is very stupid and didn't think about neighbors' cameras.

I'm thinking, again IF he harmed the family, that during the "emotional discussion" he snapped, enraged (much like Crystal McDowell's ex did when she arrived to pick up the kids). After this he felt he needed to take care of the kids...it's possible they were awake from the noise, maybe even witnessed an altercation (God forbid), or smothered them with a pillow in their sleep. Then got the three of them into the truck and drove off, and got back by 5:15 am.

Or...there was an accident with one of the kids earlier in the night, an accident that looked really bad and suspicious, and once Shannon came home....he had to deal with her and the other child.
I don't know.....just can't get over the fact that no one but him were seen living the locked up house. Increasingly hard to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I've lived in Northern Colorado for a long time and I second this- Frederick is a stones throw from major mountain wilderness areas. Even going east from there would be considered “remote” as it is rugged hilly plains for miles and miles. I’m still hoping she left him and doesn’t want to be found- but the spidey senses don’t jive with that hope. Thanks to all you WSers- I don’t post often but I love to read the threads here and enjoy your insightful interesting thoughts and ideas. Many prayers for Shannon and darling girls.
You're spot on. NoCo native here. From Frederick, with no traffic (like at 2 am) you could definitely get to Wyoming and and back in 3.5 hours, and almost to Nebraska and back. That a lot of desolate space.

But, we have not heard that hubby's truck left between 2 and 5:30. So I'm inclined to think if he moved his family it was between 5:30 and his arrival at work.

Ok, I'll be the devil's advocate, but don't hurt me.... What if they are going through financial problems, it has been brought up numerous times in the past that Thrive usage has probably dwindled since it's very low BBB rating came out and since people starting discussing their negative experiences. So we have potentially a huge drop in income, a new baby, a feud with the HOA (i have to assume this will cost them something)... What if this is a planned disappearance to generate some income. She has a million contacts go on FB and see all the people posting, she has a network and excluding MT I haven't seen a go up that fast that quick. Possibly using Laci's case as a blue print. They are obviously good at making internet content, it wouldn't be hard for two tech savy sales people to pull this off. I can't go to the husband did it, he just doesn't give off the murder vibe (GUT FEELING ONLY), but he does give off a seriously conniving vibe. MOO IMHO all all that good stuff.

The fund was set up by a friend of hers strictly to pay to get her family out to Colorado. That's all.

I know they don't ping when turned off, my question is do they know when a phone has been turned off, or is there no way to prove that?
I believe they can absolutely tell but my guess is probably not until they've received the data from the carrier (my response is based on what I read in the Lucas Hernandez case where is was reported by LE that the POI had turned her phone off for a particular period of time).

Ugh. We had major legal hassles with our old HOA. They were a pathetic and disgusting group. So glad we sold the home and moved to a saner neighborhood.

If I went missing, you all would find similar records with our old HOA--fines, liens, etc, all because of the color we painted the trim , and our refusing to cut down a gorgeous old tree, just because they complained it dropped leaves in the community pool at the bottom of the hill.

I am not going to judge them for this....lol

Lol thank you for sharing this because we had major issues with our old HOA too and yup the only reason my name has ever been in a court record is because of our dealings with the crazy HOA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa