Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
killing them, cleaning up and disposing of them without leaving any evidence is hard to do. He gots to put the bodies somewhere. On top of all that he would have to shut his phone off to.

There might not be much to clean up if they were suffocated or strangled.

Disposal is the hardest thing. But with premeditation, it can be done. There are many missing, presumed dead, that we have never found.

I am curious what his phone will show. Did he leave it at home?

He absolutely could have gone into the mountains with that time frame, I'm a local (Denver) and you'd be surprised all the "remote" places there are within an hour's drive. Frederick is very close. Would they know if his cell phone was turned off to prevent ping-ing where he went? Is there a way to tell if phones have been turned off?

He absolutely could have gone into the mountains with that time frame, I'm a local (Denver) and you'd be surprised all the remote-feeling places there are within an hour's drive. Frederick is very close. Would they know if his cell phone was turned off to prevent ping-ing where he went? Is there a way to tell if phones have been turned off?
yes it dont ping

I’ve been trying to catch up but WS keeps crashing my PC and my phone won’t load it (do you all have these issues with WS? Is there an app anymore since tapatalk went away?).

I drove by the home this morning. There are homes built behind their home, no lots are left open (people asked based off of the google map that was probably done a while ago). The fences are waist high, not privacy fences.

Oh. And two dark SUV’s parked in front of the home on the street (I assume unmarked police/CBI/FBI vehicles), no cars in the driveway, and a police SUV across the street who followed me out of the neighborhood and almost made me pee myself...I was fully prepared for him to pull me over and ask what I was doing circling in front of the house with my phone out. I took some pics of the area so you can see what it looks like here. I will post some when my phone likes Websleuths again.

I’ve been trying to catch up but WS keeps crashing my PC and my phone won’t load it (do you all have these issues with WS? Is there an app anymore since tapatalk went away?).

I drove by the home this morning. There are homes built behind their home, no lots are left open (people asked based off of the google map that was probably done a while ago). The fences are waist high, not privacy fences.

Oh. And two dark SUV’s parked in front of the home on the street (I assume unmarked police/CBI/FBI vehicles), no cars in the driveway, and a police SUV across the street who followed me out of the neighborhood and almost made me pee myself...I was fully prepared for him to pull me over and ask what I was doing circling in front of the house with my phone out. I took some pics of the area so you can see what it looks like here. I will post some when my phone likes Websleuths again.

Thank you!

Oh, and I can't figure out which neighbor would have a doorbell cam that would see their house properly. Maybe it isn't a Ring cam? Maybe Nest or a different mounted cam? There is no driveway/front door right across the street from their front door. I'll try and post pics to show what I mean.

Im expecting the husband to lawyer up soon.

I hope he does and continues cooperating 100%.

As usual, I encourage people to watch the video without sound.

I always do. Don't watch with sound while my kids are around.

Excerpt from (below) news article. So they had a "doorbell camera" and Chris was watching it.

"Around noon on Monday, using a doorbell camera, Chris Watts' said he saw a friend of his wife come to the home, but when no one answered, he became worried."

"Chris Watts returned home, but Shanann Watts, Bella and Celeste were not there even though her car was still in the driveway."

Pregnant Colorado mother and two daughters reported missing

I think this is totally normal. My husband got an alert on his phone whenever motion was detected on ours. If he wasn't busy he'd look and see what it was. If it was the pool guy, or landscaping crew or pest control he'd text me so I'd know not to let the dogs out.

Perhaps the husband when alerted the doorbell was rang, was befuddled that the friend she was supposed to be with, was at the door, not with his wife. Just a thought....(not sure I even believe this myself, but must look at every angle). IMHO

This is what I thought. Nicole knocks on the door and he's like "what is she doing there, she's supposed to be with Shanann".

I feel the same way. I'm a very dependable person, but if I didn't answer some calls, and also didn't answer my door, my friends would be calling my husband, other friends, and would wait at least a few hours before they'd contact the police. They would probably assume I fell asleep, or accidentally made duplicate plans, and would call them back as soon as I realized my mistake. They wouldn't jump straight to the worst case.

I wonder if the doctor's appointment is where the alarm was triggered here. If she was really excited about going to that appointment, or there were plans afterwards for a big gender reveal... I can see there being more alarm there. Nobody would raise alarms about me for days. LOL

Chris's job had him outside the home most of the week....Shanann did travel to conventions for her job but I understand from Shanann that the trips were planned around the kids and at a time when Chris would be home to watch after their children. My last conversations with Shanann while she was in NC had absolutely no indication that there was trouble in paradise for them. There was, however, ongoing contention with her in laws, specifically with his mother and his sister, and their continued nonacceptance of Shanann and her and Chris's decision to move to CO. One of the children had a birthday party while they were in NC...Chris's mother and sister were both invited and neither showed up to celebrate the day... to me that is suspect in itself. More over, when Shanann visited with her girls (prior to the birthday party and without Chris during her stay in NC) at her mother-n-laws home, with her inlaws being beyond aware that the girls had celeriac / critical food-nut allergies her mother n law and sister n law did what the could to offer foods to the girls that would be detrimental to them, including leaving nuts out in reach of the girls to attain for themselves, doing what they could to undermine Shanann at every opportunity. Shanann told me that with that she would not take her girls back to her mother n laws home without Chris present for her children's safety. I can not blame her for that at all, I would do the same if I had been in her shoes. Mind you I was told this in confidence, however, with her and the girls missing I believe a clearly painted picture is appropriate. Nothing about Chris in everything she told me in our long weekly conversations while she was here in NC and my meeting him before they left screamed danger to me. It is my opinion that his wife and girls are his entire world. My prayers to him and their families that Shanann, Cece and Bella return home safe and sound and in short order. Let no stone go un-turned in the search for these precious souls.

If my MIL did that she would never see my kids again, regardless of my husbands attendance! That's risking my child's life right there, no more contact. Done.

I think you need to report this to the Colorado police. What the MIL did if on purpose is pretty crazy. Mental illness does run in families. In the very least I do think the police need to be aware that there was ill will in the family against Shannen. Very important for them to know this with her going missing so soon after returning from NC. She must have had a very "emotional" conversation to him about his mother and sister and their treatment of their children. It also goes towards motive...

As far as her not relating anything to you about her husband, I wouldn't read that to mean there were not serious issues. Her talking about her MIL and SIL could be her way of deflecting issues she may not wished for you to know about her own husband.

I do agree this needs to be reported. If they thought this little of Shanann, maybe they thought their wonderful Chris was better off without his family? That's just disturbing. Sorry I have kids with allergies and a MIL who discounts them, but even she doesn't go so far as to essentially try and kill them while I'm standing there so this is really disturbing to me!

I noticed a meme on her FB that joked about when mom is trying to do things, showed woman in shower with three kids standing right outside, and next to it was a "meanwhile in the living room" dad lounges relaxed on the couch. As a SAHM I can totally relate to the feeling, it's very common. But it does suggest the type of family I see all too often where mom pulls 110% of the parenting weight.

Now dad was left alone with the kids, that could have been very overwhelming. What if an accident happened with one of the kids and spun out of control into a cover up of crimes? Maybe I'm reaching...

Thank you ZhaZhaHa. Looking forward to seeing your photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member