Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
**Patience Alert**. I’ve read that the children were away with their mother but also read they were home with their father while mom was away. Which is it? Thank you.

**Patience Alert**. I’ve read that the children were away with their mother but also read they were home with their father while mom was away. Which is it? Thank you.
They were away with their mother when they stayed with her parents for six weeks, they returned and the mother went on a two day business trip and they were left with the father.

Reported missing on Monday afternoon by friend. On Tuesday at 5pm, authorities upgraded case to "endangered missing person."
  • Arrived home 2 am
  • Husband left 5:15 am
  • Husband called several times, no answer
  • Friend came by at noon
  • Husband came home from work
  • Friend reported her missing on Mon. afternoon, 8/13
  • Tues, 8/14 Case upgraded to Endangered Missing Person
  • Phone, purse, wallet, car and keys were all at the home
  • Girls car seats and medication were at the home
  • No Amber Alert - children believed to be with the mother
  • Hospitals and pharmacies have been checked
  • Police are aware she wears an Apple watch
  • K9's were used, they do not believe they found a scent to follow
  • Police are canvassing the neighborhood
  • No search parties yet because police do not know where to search
  • 3 news stations have done interviews today
  • Husband admits they had an "emotional conversation"
  • Flyers are being distributed
  • Per friend, she had a doctor’s appt. in the morning
  • Per husband, she and kids were going to a friend’s

Last edited:
What a handsome couple. His affect seems off but so did Missy Beavers hubby and most people are now convinced he’s innocent. I think? If this hubby has anything to do with disappearing 2 kids and his wife + baby and THEN is that composed on the news, yikes. I hope he’s just awkward hence that suspect body language. If my husband gave an interview on my disappearance you guys would totally think he’s guilty after his terrible interview and stoic demeanor, but he’s the gentlest giant. I hope she’s hiding out. Maybe he’s a jerk and she’s had enough. “Emotional convo” makes my neck hairs stand up..

Hi, I’m in the FB group, know Shan, know the creator of the group. I’m not just making things up, I am letting you all know what the people closest to her are saying.
So, what do you think has happened to your friend and her children? Just your opinion and make sure that you say that it is your opinion only.

14 August 2018 News 9 report updated at 5:40pm

Pregnant woman and her 2 children reported missing in Frederick

Video includes the following unconfirmed information about Shanann Watts disappearance:
  • Shanann Watts left her phone, ID, Wallet, cash & credit at home (female friend of the couple).

Watts is 5-foot-5 and weighs 148 pounds with black hair and hazel eyes, according to a Colorado Bureau of Investigation endangered alert. Four-year-old Bella is 3-foot-6 and weighs 40 pounds with brown hair and eyes. Three-year-old Celeste is 3-foot and weighs 37 pounds with blonde hair and hazel eyes.

In an updated release calling the trio's disappearance an "Endangered Missing Alert," there may also be some medical concerns with the missing children.

Observations: Mum leaves her wallet, ID, possibly medical insurance info behind when leaving home with children with medical concern;
Father self described as the "more calm;" and Father only expressed concern for kids -- he "hopes the kids are OK."

Well geez, there was no news when I went back to read on Mollie's thread and I came back to this. o_O Who here is local besides Wildcat? Any footage of the house on the news? If so, I'm curious what type vehicles were there.

I’m local. I’m tempted to drive by on my way to work tomorrow. All I’ve heard is “work truck”. I wanted to ask on the local find page if she had her own car or if they shared a car. They’d probably have cars parked in the garage though. Guys like him in his line of work usually back their trucks up into driveways, don’t always park inside the garage. It’s a thing of the trade.

I’m local. I’m tempted to drive by on my way to work tomorrow. All I’ve heard is “work truck”. I wanted to ask on the local find page if she had her own car or if they shared a car. They’d probably have cars parked in the garage though. Guys like him in his line of work usually back their trucks up into driveways, don’t always park inside the garage. It’s a thing of the trade.
Where I live, men who work with tools have locked metal boxes on the back of their trucks which contain their tools, if they need tools to do their work.
They don't just load tools into their trucks before they go to work.

Do you know what trade he is in?

• Arrived home 2 am
  • Husband left 5:15 am
  • Husband called several times, no answer
  • Friend came by at noon
  • Husband came home from work
  • Friend reported her missing on Mon. afternoon, 8/13
  • Tues, 8/14 Case upgraded to Endangered Missing Person
  • Phone, purse, wallet, car and keys were all at the home
  • Girls car seats and medication were at the home
  • No Amber Alert - children believed to be with the mother
  • Hospitals and pharmacies have been checked
  • Police are aware she wears an Apple watch
  • K9's were used, they do not believe they found a scent to follow
  • Police are canvassing the neighborhood
  • No search parties yet because police do not know where to search
  • 3 news stations have done interviews today
  • Husband admits they had an "emotional conversation"
  • Flyers are being distributed
  • Per friend, she had a doctor’s appt. in the morning
  • Per husband, she and kids were going to a friend’s

Would you be willing to add when she went on the 6 week trip, with whom and to where, and when she went to AZ and came back?

Hi, I’m in the FB group, know Shan, know the creator of the group. I’m not just making things up, I am letting you all know what the people closest to her are saying.

@jessaraejoel - great to have you here, you're among friends.

That we can benefit from your insight, please be sure to qualify any unverified posts (no link) as your opinion only (i.e., IMO, MOO). Thanks again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname