Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Major Connor says evidence was recovered from a stretch of I-255 that authorities searched near the Jefferson Barracks Bridge." (taken from Fox 2 news..)

Mr. Obvious says, that if your gonna get rid of evidence in the river, make sure you acually get it in the water and that the river is not flooded out of it's banks, OR and make sure it doesn't float......."here's your sign".....

Have faith Folks!! They KNOW who did it...These are some of the TOP investagators in the country!! Everyone has a right to due process, and if it is infringed there are ways to appeal the conviction, and NOBODY wants that!

Plus the removal of the DVR and the scrub pants that were found in the trash. He would had to find the dvr yank it from the wall plus remove his scrubs place them in someone's trash all between 5:43 and 6:50

Again, are the scrubs really linked to this? And would CC risk a neighbor possibly witnessing him dropping scubs - with potential evidence - in a trash can in the neighborhood? I doubt it.

What do we know about Brad besides he was a part time officer and he choked the life out of a deer? Could he be jealous of his brother's success and beautiful family? Is he married? Kids?

Why don't you Pipl him.....www.pipl.com[/QUOTE]

Thanks I never saw this site before.

Yes, upon their arrival. But when the family went to bed that night, was it open or unlocked. That is the point I'm trying to make.

Clearly, if all of this is a ruse by CC he opened it and damaged to screen in an attempt to create additional reasonable doubt.

If he did not commit this crime, it would seem that was the POE.

I doubt it was open or unlocked. Why, if this family had supposedly been receiving threats for several months, would they go to bed with their doors or windows unlocked?? It seems to me they would take every safety precaution necessary (especially installing the security cameras, which they did) to protect their two young children.

Not to mention the sun is up, people are leaving for work, kids are leaving for school, walking their dogs, jogging in the streets, putting their trash out and no one sees anyone supposedly dumping things in the lake and dumping things in peoples trash cans? Or sewers? LE pulled the man holes, what led them to do that? Did someone see someone dump something? And who was this someone? If it was a stranger in the neighborhood would LE be confident they've solved the case if the neighbors saw a stranger dump something? Or what if a neighbor saw CC dump something?

Think about your own neighborhoods. Our neighbors watch out for each other, watch each others kids get on busses, help pull trash out for elderly neighbors. Somebody had to see something, but what is it they saw?

I agree I notice when my neighbor across the street is working nights or days by the vehicle. I also notice different cars in drive ways that are not usually there. Alot of people in our neighborhood have dogs anything strange going on and they all bark. Maybe I'm just one of those nosey neighbors

Not to mention the sun is up, people are leaving for work, kids are leaving for school, walking their dogs, jogging in the streets, putting their trash out and no one sees anyone supposedly dumping things in the lake and dumping things in peoples trash cans? Or sewers? LE pulled the man holes, what led them to do that? Did someone see someone dump something? And who was this someone? If it was a stranger in the neighborhood would LE be confident they've solved the case if the neighbors saw a stranger dump something? Or what if a neighbor saw CC dump something?

Think about your own neighborhoods. Our neighbors watch out for each other, watch each others kids get on busses, help pull trash out for elderly neighbors. Somebody had to see something, but what is it they saw?

Yes, but does it make more sense for CC to do that - where people know him and could ID him - or a virtual unknown person (i.e., a stalker/killer who had been leaving threats)? I'd say the latter.

"Major Connor says evidence was recovered from a stretch of I-255 that authorities searched near the Jefferson Barracks Bridge." (taken from Fox 2 news..)

Mr. Obvious says, that if your gonna get rid of evidence in the river, make sure you acually get it in the water and that the river is not flooded out of it's banks, OR and make sure it doesn't float......."here your sign".....

Have faith Folks!! They KNOW who did it...These are some of the TOP investagators in the country!! Everyone has a right to due process, and if it is infringed there are ways to appeal the conviction, and NOBODY wants that!

LMAO.........I think Bill would have given CC a cart full of signs.:)

Or sewers? LE pulled the man holes, what led them to do that?

Youd' be suprised of how many people dump things in manholes and sewers...and guess who has to go get it..........ugh

I remember we couldn't catch a few minors "partying" when the neighbors complained...until the sewers back up....They check everywhere!!!!

Standard Proceedure..

Maybe the yelling heard at 3am was Sheri trying to put up a fight to save her life. He could have done it as she slept and she could have been yelling for help. It'll be interesting to find out where and how the bodies were found.

I'm going with the neighbors saw nothing and everything, including stashing stuff in the garbage can was done in the dark before CC left the house. Heck, he may have even left the house at 4am for all we know.

I doubt it was open or unlocked. Why, if this family had supposedly been receiving threats for several months, would they go to bed with their doors or windows unlocked?? It seems to me they would take every safety precaution necessary (especially installing the security cameras, which they did) to protect their two young children.

Let's see, they have two young kids. Are they going to keep track of every window they open and don't re-lock? Do the kids even know about the threats? Doubtful. Why worry your kids?

Errors happen all the time. I wrote earlier that my wife and I are neurotic about making sure our windows are all locked . . . yet we recently found the front window was unlocked. We had it open for nice spring weather and simply missed relocking it.

It can happen.

Why don't you Pipl him.....www.pipl.com

Thanks I never saw this site before.[/QUOTE]

There are many sites that you can use without having to get a court order to obtain information. Plus it's considered public record when out there....

The internet is a SCARY place.... (please don't tell any teenage boys about these sites!) (keeps our young ladies safe)...:crazy:

5 minutes per person equals 15 minutes .. no more than 5 minutes to spray paint on the wall ... more like under a minute

20 minutes ... Coleman was gone one hour

CC started calling immediately after leaving home, drove about 15 minutes into South County to go to the gym and another 15 minutes home..what was the purpose of this gym visit? Doesn't sound like he was doing much working out since he was on the phone or driving most of the time.

JMO, but it sounds like he needed to be away for an hour and make some "concerned calls" home to set up his alibi.

Also, if he called immediately after leaving home, why didn't SC answer the phone? I mean, according to CC's story SC was still alive when he left right? Did the phantom killer immediately rush in to strangle her? I'm guessing not.

Let's see, they have two young kids. Are they going to keep track of every window they open and don't re-lock? Do the kids even know about the threats? Doubtful. Why worry your kids?

Errors happen all the time. I wrote earlier that my wife and I are neurotic about making sure our windows are all locked . . . yet we recently found the front window was unlocked. We had it open for nice spring weather and simply missed relocking it.

It can happen.

Do you know if the Colemans have an alarm system?

90% of alarm systems now days won't even set themselves to arm if the windows are open, and they will flash when windows or exterior doors are open, so that you know.

Soooo, one thing I really want to know is...what's up with the search and guard at the former house? And what went down in Springfield?

A couple of things: I believe that the threats were in the mailbox, because that is what the neighbor accross the street was asked, personally, by a detective, to keep watch for. The detective asked him to watch the mailbox for someone in-putting the letters. We have a volunteer postal service out here, so the postal person is one of three people who alternate during the week.

Secondly, the cameras originally were pointed at the front and back door, but after the threats started to come, I was told that they moved the front one to face the mailbox. If 2 or 3 months ago the cameras had picked up a suspect at the mailbox, they would have already worked on finding that person. However, what if the only person placing anything into the mailbox was CC or the postal worker?

Now, as Stella5 pointed out, this is a busy neighborhood. 75% of the residents of Columbia, work in St. Louis. So, of course, like anyone knows, the JB and poplar bride kinda get packed around 7 in the morning. So, anyone who has to go to work, tends to wake up around 6 and leave about 6:30, so they can get there, to one of those two bridges about quarter till or earlier, since the JB Bridge is 10 minutes from Columbia. I think someone would have noticed someone not related to the Colemans, snooping around their house or even walking close to it. Walking on the sidewalk is one thing, but walking around the backyard is another thing.

As for the window, the window has two locks on the top. You don't have to try to force an entry into a window to get a screen to rip. (we all know that). However, when someone says forced and window together, I think of broken window. How else can you open a window, from the outside, without braking it soemwhere? I may not be an expert on windows, but I do know what windows they have in that house, and they are the same as mine. No forced entry, means window was open or unlocked.

Again, are the scrubs really linked to this? And would CC risk a neighbor possibly witnessing him dropping scubs - with potential evidence - in a trash can in the neighborhood? I doubt it.

A link has not been established. Since no one is privy to the investigation, it could be the scrubs have been ruled out after interview with the person whose trash they were found in.

Artie Gumshoe lives in the neighborhood and stated one of the neighbors is a nurse.

Plus the removal of the DVR and the scrub pants that were found in the trash. He would had to find the dvr yank it from the wall plus remove his scrubs place them in someone's trash all between 5:43 and 6:50
Yes, if in fact the dvr and a camera were tampered with at all. It does add more time spent in the home. A stranger would have to locate both and disable/unplug/remove taking a few more minutes...probably 10 minutes at a minimum which would take it to 50 minutes spent in the house. Cutting it terribly close, isn't he?

I wish we knew the exact number of calls and the times involved here. If only we had access to those records! Connor did make it sound as if he began calling soon after he left the house at 5:43am and continued to call periodically until 6:51am.

[/B]

I agree I notice when my neighbor across the street is working nights or days by the vehicle. I also notice different cars in drive ways that are not usually there. Alot of people in our neighborhood have dogs anything strange going on and they all bark. Maybe I'm just one of those nosey neighbors

Heck when new people bought house across the street the whole neighborhood could tell some thing was up within months we all knew he was up to no good.He was here a year before his house was raided.He was involved in a lot of shady things.I live in a quiet family neighborhood, you just can not help noticing things that look out of place including strangers either walking or in cars.A few months ago my ex neighbor made headlines when he was killed in a shoot out not in my town but another part of the state.I went on comment boards and could not believe just how right we all were about him.Even found out he was suspected of killing his first wife.Did not mean to ramble .....but its human nature to notice thing.

ACK - we live in a gated community, and I can honestly say I don't even know who my neighbors are. It's not just me - everyone keeps to themselves. I live close to the bins where everyone dumps their recycle, and I never pay attention. I'd probably be the worst witness if anything happened in my neighborhood -- unfortunately. We also have dogs all over, but it's always particularly quiet.

So, in short, I just don't know how attentive the neighbors would be. Unless you had one of those nosy neighbors (ya know what I mean) who people watch all the time ;)

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members