Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll stay up all night if necessary to see justice done for Sheri and her two little guys.

Chris Coleman is a very sick son of a b****. What a senseless tragedy, taking thee beautiful people from this world for his own selfish motivations. And this two-faced scum of the earth had the nerve to put on a facade, working for JMM? What a load of BS> I swear, the evil in this world never ceases to amaze me.

Or you could just go to kmov.com and at the top of the page is a Live Press Conference link.

Ugh, I cannot believe this man did this to his own wife and kids and then had the nerve to leave a cryptic message on the wall. So, have we found out if he was the one leaving himself threatening letters? If it is true, did he think by killing them it was a good way to blame whoever is threatening them and thought he would get away with it? If not, could he get premeditated charges? Wonder what his parents think now.

Bolded by me....

Maybe that would be a good question for SP's parents!

they secured a warrant and had 20 officers to the scene, transferred to Monroe County Jail tonight.

they had to arrest Chris, he did not surrender
More evidence came out tonight.

it was brought before a judge late this evening and issued the warrant.
cause of death is strangulation, not necessarily by hands

More evidence came in tonight (not released)..
ligature srangulation
arrested in Chester

They still want to be careful what they release so as not to compromise the case down the road, as this will be a long legal case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg