Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinion8ed, I am apologizing in advance if you've already answered way too many question on this but is it at all possible that the comment regarding the wedding invitations could have been sarcastic? As in he and the mistress have spent so much time together or are so tight that she's already ordered invites? I ask because I have that kind of sense of humor and can see myself making a comment like that if I was close to a case like this.

If it was made in all seriousness then I'm sorry to bug ya.

No this was given to me as one of many details in a serious mode.

Grapevine Rumor has it RC told KC to remove his soon to be ex from the deed and take the finances,then RC went south and married KC and the other girl.

:shocked2:

ETA: I wonder if it's "normal" in this family to have a woman on the side.

Anyone know what JMM's beliefs are about divorce? could that have factored?

I could be wrong here but I believe JMM did not "allow" her employees to divorce while employed.

I could be wrong here but I believe JMM did not "allow" her employees to divorce while employed.

That is what I have heard. The only exception is if they show they are the injured party, ie abandoned, fought the divorce etc.

Grapevine Rumor has it RC told KC to remove his soon to be ex from the deed and take the finances,then RC went south and married KC and the other girl.

Whoa. I wonder if KC's exwife just took this - I would think if she had a good attorney she wouldn't have lost it all.

And if RC did this, then he has totally proven himself to be a conman and liar. This cannot possibly be proper actions for a self proclaimed Christian and self proclaimed man of God/the cloth.

Hello Opinion8ed,

You wrote:
>>Grapevine Rumor has it RC told KC to remove his soon to be ex from the deed and take the finances,then RC went south and married KC and the other girl.<<

If I am getting what you are saying correctly, father Coleman advised one son to have his wife's name removed from the deed, then grab the finances and move on. IF anyone or any more can ever say that such advice was given to them by father Coleman, this seems that it could be very important in trial. Steps to disconnecting a spouse -- but ripping off a spouse and moving and ripping off a spouse and murdering are two different things.

Clarifying KC was one of CC's brothers.

I understood it correctly, O....my point was that if RC married KC & the new woman - and IIRC it was within a few weeks after KC's divorce finalized -- that perhaps RC is accepting of a man with a mistress....not to mention, other evangelical preachers in the recent past have been outed for their sexual transgressions.

Again, was just a thought I had & thinking out loud here because it's not uncommon that certain behaviors can be passed down thru generations as acceptable way of life (such as affairs or abuse).

Whoa. I wonder if KC's exwife just took this - I would think if she had a good attorney she wouldn't have lost it all.

And if RC did this, then he has totally proven himself to be a conman and liar. This cannot possibly be proper actions for a self proclaimed Christian and self proclaimed man of God/the cloth.

I'm sure RC was giving some fatherly advice to a son, think that is a common practice between parents and children.

As for the ex wife, possibly she was happy to do it just to get out of the marriage.Who knows what she put up with as well. JMO

I understood it correctly, O....my point was that if RC married KC & the new woman - and IIRC it was within a few weeks after KC's divorce finalized -- that perhaps RC is accepting of a man with a mistress....not to mention, other evangelical preachers in the recent past have been outed for their sexual transgressions.

Again, was just a thought I had & thinking out loud here because it's not uncommon that certain behaviors can be passed down thru generations as acceptable way of life (such as affairs or abuse).

Double Standards is all it is. I heard he wouldn't marry anyone if they were expecting,before marriage,yet he will marry his own. JMO

I'm sure RC was giving some fatherly advice to a son, think that is a common practice between parents and children.

As for the ex wife, possibly she was happy to do it just to get out of the marriage.Who knows what she put up with as well. JMO

Maybe so, but, I think, rightly or wrongly, ministers, etc are held to a higher standard than the laity.

Unless sealed by the court, divorce judgments, etc should be public record. Someone would probably have to personally go into the courthouse and ask for under FOI act. Just an idea.

see, if that is, in fact, the case, then that's HUGE! he doesn't want to lose he cushy high-paid job, but doesn't want to stay married to Sheri when he want to marry the girlfriend. So how does he get out of his marriage without breaking the "rules" of JMM...

Here is contact information for Nick Pistor, the Post Reporter:

"Nicholas J.C. Pistor St. Louis Post-Dispatch | Reporter900 N. Tucker Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63101 email: npistor@post-dispatch.com(cell) 314.302.6824"

Maybe so, but, I think, rightly or wrongly, ministers, etc are held to a higher standard than the laity.

Unless sealed by the court, divorce judgments, etc should be public record. Someone would probably have to personally go into the courthouse and ask for under FOI act. Just an idea.

I disagree with divorce judgements being public record. That would be invasion of privacy. Now if there were legal circumstances then yes they could be made available to certain individuals.

Not to change the subject, but Fox news just said they would be showing Drew Peterson in court in a few minutes.

I disagree with divorce judgements being public record. That would be invasion of privacy. Now if there were legal circumstances then yes they could be made available to certain individuals.

I disagree. I think barring certain circumstances, all court documents should be public record and open. I think that transparency is one of the things that makes our system good.

FWIW, I do not believe (if the wedding invites are *totally true, which is possible) that the "fiancee" would be so stupid to plan a wedding if she was involved in this triple murder. If she planned along with CC, why would she implicate herself where CC tried his very best to make it look like a stalker stranger??? Makes no sense, imho.

Unfortunately, divorce judgements are public record. Believe me, found mine accidently online (published in newspaper as well). You'd be surprised how much truly is available to the public. One of those harsh lessons, yet again, learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500