Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Opinion8ed,

You wrote:
>>I'm sure RC was giving some fatherly advice to a son, think that is a common practice between parents and children.<<

Thanks for the information you have been sharing... As per the above, our advice to our son after he got out of the hospital (8 days of fighting for his life due to a disease that hit him and almost took his life), and after he returned home only to have his wife leave him and their two children the next day so that she could be with her boyfriend/drug supplier was...

1. Get a legal separation to protect yourself (she could go berzerk using the family finances and wipe you and the children out, plus put you in debt) & get custody of the children she has abandoned

2. Get us every bit of financial paperwork you have so that we can start crunching numbers for you, and such that you can offer an equitable split with all numbers clearly on the table

As much as all of us, emotionally, and our son (and we who were supporting him while he was trying to survive and stay well to take care of his children), might have felt like any woman (person) who could do what she did deserved nothing, there are community property laws.

Our son wanted to make sure that finances were split equitably, we agreed. He needed to move on to a.) safe guarding his life and healing so that b.) he could care for the most precious commodities -- two little children abandoned by an alcoholic, drug addicted mother who had gone off the deep end.

I do not know the circumstances of the father/son/wife -- I only know that I could never have counseled my son to be anything less than equitable and just get away from the problem before it destroyed more lives.

They have always been trustworthy IMO and yes I spoke with them,but can not reveal my sources. Dates of invitations were not mentioned.
The date is early 2010 according to Pres (the source is CC's family on confirmation of the invitations and date).

FWIW, I do not believe (if the wedding invites are *totally true, which is possible) that the "fiancee" would be so stupid to plan a wedding if she was involved in this triple murder. If she planned along with CC, why would she implicate herself where CC tried his very best to make it look like a stalker stranger??? Makes no sense, imho.

IMO I don't think the Floridagal knew anything about his motives. I think she was given a totally different route of thinking. As for her knowing he was still married,sure she did. I'm not saying she wasn't into the money and all. Who knows what he filled her head with,but I doubt she was privy to his plans of homicide. I may be wrong, there are alot of people out there that do these things...but as of right now I'm sittin on this one until I hear more.

Hello Opinion8ed,

You wrote:
>>I'm sure RC was giving some fatherly advice to a son, think that is a common practice between parents and children.<<

Thanks for the information you have been sharing... As per the above, our advice to our son after he got out of the hospital (8 days of fighting for his life due to a disease that hit him and almost took his life), and after he returned home only to have his wife leave him and their two children the next day so that she could be with her boyfriend/drug supplier was...

1. Get a legal separation to protect yourself (she could go berzerk using the family finances and wipe you and the children out, plus put you in debt) & get custody of the children she has abandoned

2. Get us every bit of financial paperwork you have so that we can start crunching numbers for you, and such that you can offer an equitable split with all numbers clearly on the table

As much as all of us, emotionally, and our son (and we who were supporting him while he was trying to survive and stay well to take care of his children), might have felt like any woman (person) who could do what she did deserved nothing, there are community property laws.

Our son wanted to make sure that finances were split equitably, we agreed. He needed to move on to a.) safe guarding his life and healing so that b.) he could care for the most precious commodities -- two little children abandoned by an alcoholic, drug addicted mother who had gone off the deep end.

I do not know the circumstances of the father/son/wife -- I only know that I could never have counseled my son to be anything less than equitable and just get away from the problem before it destroyed more lives.

We all wonder what we would do if we were in those circumstances...terrible thing... and so sorry for your family's problems.

Maybe the elder RC and JM's advice was taken literally by Chris (and totally wrong in his warped mind). He may have been trying to follow it to the letter: No divorce. Take possession of everything. Marry the Mistress to make an "honest" woman of her.

IMO I don't think the Floridagal knew anything about his motives. I think she was given a totally different route of thinking. As for her knowing he was still married,sure she did. I'm not saying she wasn't into the money and all. Who knows what he filled her head with,but I doubt she was privy to his plans of homicide. I may be wrong, there are alot of people out there that do these things...but as of right now I'm sittin on this one until I hear more.

If the allegations are true about printing up wedding invitations, dated and what-not....nothing to me would be surprising about what she knew about the murders.

You just shake your head in amazement in how diabolical these so called Christians could be. To reason in your mind that I will loose my 100K job if I get divorced...but where does proper biblical reasoning come into play about murdering your own children...

What a twisted set of values and morality

I have a question???Where did CC and his family go to church at?? Did they go to CC's fathers church or to his employers church??

I am thinking that CC thought once his family was dead he would be seen as the poor widower who lost his family, and then once he fell into the arms of another woman who had been friends with his deceased wife, people would think that grief had brought them together and the other thing I do not think that CC had planned on was the MCS I think he thought this would all be handled by his small town police and that there was no way he would get caught, with the background steeped in religion with his own family and his employer, I think he thought that they would never look at him as the murderer...

Am I ever happy he was wrong all the way around..

I disagree. I think barring certain circumstances, all court documents should be public record and open. I think that transparency is one of the things that makes our system good.
I agree. If more people would look at how the ex and the children were treated before and during a divorce...there may be less women who are abused and treated the same way (same goes for men). Always good to know what you are getting yourself into before love makes you blind.

I have a question???Where did CC and his family go to church at?? Did they go to CC's fathers church or to his employers church??

I am thinking that CC thought once his family was dead he would be seen as the poor widower who lost his family, and then once he fell into the arms of another woman who had been friends with his deceased wife, people would think that grief had brought them together and the other thing I do not think that CC had planned on was the MCS I think he thought this would all be handled by his small town police and that there was no way he would get caught, with the background steeped in religion with his own family and his employer, I think he thought that they would never look at him as the murderer...

Am I ever happy he was wrong all the way around..
They attended Destiny. http://www.destinychurch.org/ (Not the father's church, but both are associated with JMM.)

Did anyone see the Fox report on Drew Peterson in court? I think I missed it unless it wasn't on yet. When I type I don't see or hear anything, so guess the house could burn down around me.

Double Standards is all it is. I heard he wouldn't marry anyone if they were expecting,before marriage,yet he will marry his own. JMO

Hence the double standard that I have mentioned several times here. It all figures into the mindset of CC.

If the allegations are true about printing up wedding invitations, dated and what-not....nothing to me would be surprising about what she knew about the murders.

You just shake your head in amazement in how diabolical these so called Christians could be. To reason in your mind that I will loose my 100K job if I get divorced...but where does proper biblical reasoning come into play about murdering your own children...

What a twisted set of values and morality
Well...Miss Motive didn't appear to be all that "churchy" in the photo I believe is her at the Tampa strip club. I guess some would call her a "temptation", but it appears most call her "Treasure". ;) (It could turn out that "Treasure Hunter" could be more appropriate in this case, imo.)

Clothing and spray paint:
In the early videos (first day of crime), there was activity at the passenger side of Chris' vehicle, I remember the video and see it reflected in my mind. I kept thinking -- what is happening there. I see now we are revisiting this, and if I am correct in my memory, it seems as if something was being lifted off of the floor on the passenger side and handed to someone else. Was it a gym bag? [Does anyone have a link to that exact video?]

W

Pretty sure it was a gym bag! :)

Hello SS me good bud,

Per the following:
The date is early 2010 according to Pres (the source is CC's family on confirmation of the invitations and date).

I might be mistaken, but I believe that the confirmation from Pres was of the broken jaw, and not the invitations -- though I read what you did and found it confusing.

Perhaps Pres will step in here and clarify what he was confirming and how he was confirming it to get rid of any confusion.

Unfortunately, divorce judgements are public record. Believe me, found mine accidently online (published in newspaper as well). You'd be surprised how much truly is available to the public. One of those harsh lessons, yet again, learned.

I think it is an invasion of privacy...no one needs to know the financial transactions of 2 individuals that are ending their marriage. Sometimes the laws are wrong and the fact that it is out in the public just raises more issues for the couple.
Now if it is necessary to an investigation then by all means open it up to the right individuals.

I think it is an invasion of privacy...no one needs to know the financial transactions of 2 individuals that are ending their marriage. Sometimes the laws are wrong and the fact that it is out in the public just raises more issues for the couple.
Now if it is necessary to an investigation then by all means open it up to the right individuals.

I agree with you. It was devastating, for me personally, to read my name, ex's name, and my home address out there for all to read. As if divorce isn't traumatizing enough. :( However, the law considers these "transactions" as public record. Go figure....

Hello Alt,

Per the following, THANKS!
Pretty sure it was a gym bag! :)

I remember watching that video and thinking to myself, "Register this, what are you seeing -- what ARE you seeing!"

I would really like to see that video again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa