Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference being?

In my admittedly limited experience, a "Gentleman's Club" is a strip club with more expensive drinks and a valet.

Not a "stripper" now .. the person tells lots about her and claims to know her.

Just what I read.

<snip>

COLEMAN: Well, we know that Chris Coleman says that he left for the gym at about 5:45 that morning. By the time police got there and discovered the bodies it was 7:00 a.m. So you`ve got a very narrow window of time. Now, Dr. Michael Baden, renowned forensic scientist has reportedly taken a look at the autopsy reports and he pinpoints that time of death between 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.

GRACE: Back to renowned chief medical examiner out of Broward County, Dr. Joshua Perper. How did Baden do it, Dr. Perper.

PERPER: My understanding is there were no special tests done in this particular case such as the level of a chemical called potassium in the eye (ph) which helps with the exact determination of the time of death. I must say they think that Dr. Baden went on a leg here and this kind of determination within two hours is really highly questionable. However, all of the other circumstantial evidence certainly points to the father and the fact that he called the police the short time, but I think that the determination of the so-called postmortem clock is very wide and unreliable and to restrict it to two hours, I would say is highly questionable.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/21/ng.01.html

Dr. Baden never said that the deaths occurred between 3:00 and 5:00.

What he did say was that the deaths probably occurred before 3:00 and that they definitely occurred before 5:00. Putting CC, according to his own statemant at home at the time of death.

Couple things to say about the mistress. I am sure she knew CC was married with children. She was a friend of Sheri's originally so that should have been a given. We all have our own feelings on infidelity. I'm not here to fight that fight. I'm going to agree though with some previous posters who speculated that she may be living in a reality that CC created for her, ie, "bear with me baby, we're in the middle of a divorce but you and I gotta stay on the DL because she'll make it really hard for me and take everything I have." Or it could have even been "Well, we're getting these death threats and I'm worried about the kids but you know I don't sleep with her anymore blah blah blah." I could go on and on butd you all know the words to that song already.

She's involved in that her married lover killed his wife and children. I'm just not ready to throw her in prison too. ESPECIALLY if those stories re the wedding invites are true. That seems more like the actions of a person who is taking everything her married lover tells her as the "gospel truth." Pun intended.

I agree 100%. If CC killed his wife and kids, there is no limit to what he would for personal gain or self satisfaction.

The difference being?

In my admittedly limited experience, a "Gentleman's Club" is a strip club with more expensive drinks and a valet.

I just called my b/f & asked him what a "hostess" in a gentleman's club does...he started laughing & asked me if I was considering a part-time job. LOL

NEhoo, he said her duties are pretty much like the hostess @ a restaurant -meet the guests & show them to their seats - and basically the same physical attributes as the 'entertainers'...it's a 'foot in the door job' because the 'entertainers' earn much more....well - that's my cleaned up version of what he said anyway. ;)

Guess I should have been more specific. I meant SS's attempt to match photos .. according to the person on Topix who claims they do know her, she is not a stripper but did work as a "hostess" at a gentleman's club. Seems they know her personally.. that's what I gather from reading the posts.

I have seen where she was listed as a "House Entertainer" at a Strip Joint in Tampa under the name Treasure.

What do you think a "House Entertainer" at a strip joint does? If she keeps her cloths on I am sure that she wouldn't be employed for very long.

Pres101,

Didn't you say, IIRC, that you grew up in Chester.

What do you know of Daddy Coleman? Is he a warm-hearted person or maybe cold .. indifferent? Is he liked around town?

Found this in the Post comments:

"ilovecoconuts May 22, 2009 8:50AM CST
heres a tid bit from sheris friend. It really haunts me. The night before the murders Chris made the family dinner. According to her friends Chris never cooked and he was doing it for a good gesture. Look what kind of a premeditated effer he is....absolutely disgusting."

I have seen where she was listed as a "House Entertainer" at a Strip Joint in Tampa under the name Treasure.

What do you think a "House Entertainer" at a strip joint does? If she keeps her cloths on I am sure that she wouldn't be employed for very long.

That was SS comparing photos .. not sure if it is the same person or not.

The difference being?

I would bet that a "Gentleman's Club" also has easier to explain charges on your credit card.

Gee, the plot thickens. :eek:

The "plot" thickens for CC only. I have no doubt the the GF/Fiancee will shed much light on the "other side" of CC's behaviours and what she was told by him. It will be enlightening, but I do not believe, it will be surprising. Sadly, on so many levels we will see that CC is no different from many NPD people who choose to murder for personal gain. Even if we don't get the "normal" reason as to this extent and the why of it.

OT: Prosecutors: Drew Peterson wanted wife dead

JOLIET, Ill. - Prosecutors say Drew Peterson tried to hire someone in 2003 to kill his third wife.

They made the allegation at a hearing over a request to reduce Peterson's $20 million bond.

A judge refused to reduce the bond for the suburban ex-cop, charged with killing his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...,7065419.story

Also new charges filed against Melissa Huckaby today:

(05-22) 08:52 PDT TRACY -- The woman accused of raping and murdering 8-year-old Sandra Cantu of Tracy is facing new charges alleging that she poisoned a 7-year-old girl and a man in the months before Sandra died, according to court records.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/22/BAM917PDHE.DTL&tsp=1

This has been a WS Public Service Announcement....please return to regularly scheduled programming. ;)

Pres101,

Didn't you say, IIRC, that you grew up in Chester.

What do you know of Daddy Coleman? Is he a warm-hearted person or maybe cold .. indifferent? Is he liked around town?

What does "IIRC" mean. A mental block, I don't get the abbreviation.

Ron Coleman is somewhat of a warm-hearted person and fairly well liked. I am sure that you could find contradictions around town.

I will say that in a lot of circumstances he was forgiving and willing to give others a second chance. This might seem to contradict some of my other posts but it is a really complex issue. There were definitely double standards at Grace Church. He is also self serving.

"if I remember correctly" .. thanks for the insight on RC

Found this in the Post comments:

"ilovecoconuts May 22, 2009 8:50AM CST
heres a tid bit from sheris friend. It really haunts me. The night before the murders Chris made the family dinner. According to her friends Chris never cooked and he was doing it for a good gesture. Look what kind of a premeditated effer he is....absolutely disgusting."
Then the Toxicology results should be very interesting. It would have given him the perfect opportunity to drug them all.

What does "IIRC" mean. A mental block, I don't get the abbreviation.

IIRC= If I remember correctly. :) FWIW, I have no idea what "BBM" means. I won't even go into what I guessed at. Originally, it involved Charmin. :D

Pres,

Time will tell? Guess this would be part and parcel of the trial.

Is your source pretty reliable. Wedding invites .. geez!

I've been awfully quiet, as I've been searching the internet about these wedding invitations. I couldn't find a source in sight.

And besides sleeping with your BFF husband - how low are your morals to marry the guy. Sounds like a Jerry Springer show all the way around.

Was she involved?

If she can do this (knowing he was married and all) - who's to say she wasn't an accomplice. (and I'm NOT saying she is). But it looks like we may have 2 evil-doers here. This is just MY opinion only - and no disrespect to others that have differing opinions.

TRU TV Partners in Crime is a good link:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/partners/

I do wonder if CC had an accomplice.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics