Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just took the words out of my mouth regarding the brother's ex! If this is true and is a pattern, I do hope she tries to regain what she lost!

And if it's true, then it makes me wonder where they learned this behavior. I wonder if their father ever said you shouldn't do this, this is not how God would want you to behave. Maybe he did say it but grown Children tend to do what they want. If it's a pattern then the brother's ex was much luckier than Sheri and her boys. The brother's ex at least got out of that marriage alive.

They had some BIG GUNS standing with them this morning! WOW!

Why would they ask for RC's pay and life insurance records? Do they think RC took out life insurance on Sheri and the boys???

I doubt that.

It's just a method to "follow the money" and find out where it is coming from.
Keep in mind CC hired the number 1 atty. team in St. Louis (they are lic in IL also) to defend him.
My money is on CC's father is the one who is paying for them. (it could be that money being passed under the table from JM to RC) or RC grabbed the church cash lock box (many times) before he resigned (if he did resign).

RC & JM are buddies.

Why would they ask for RC's pay and life insurance records? Do they think RC took out life insurance on Sheri and the boys???

LOL, now you took the words outta' my mouth! ;)

What does his dad's paycheck and insurance and stuff have to do with Sheri? Now I'm REALLY confused. :waitasec:

fran

They had some BIG GUNS standing with them this morning! WOW!

Really?
Did you recognize them?
Can you give us their names?

Maybe someone who said earlier this was going to get very complicated was right!:eek:

JMHO
fran

Really?
Did you recognize them?

Maybe someone who said earlier this was going to get very complicated was right!:eek:

JMHO
fran

Datz me! :) I've been saying there is much more to this case than meets the eye. :eek:

I did check with an Illinois real estate atty and he told me that a transfer deed, under certain circumstances, could hold up in court. He said it was complicated and many things could factor into it.

Couples having different credit scores is not unusual. If hers was bad enough to prohibit them from getting a low interest rate, it would not be unusual to refinance in one name only.
BUT again, I am not saying this was his plan..perhaps this was her understanding of the plan and a reason why she would quitclaim off. But to clarify if the intent was to be off the deed temporarily, then the transfer deed would most likely NOT hold up in court in the event of divorce.

In Texas if you are married and the mortgage is in only one name the spouse is usually on the deed. Even on refinance where the spouse is removed from the mortgage usually the spouse signs the deed at closing. I have never heard of someone removing a spouse from a deed unless they died or a divorce. It will be interesting to see what happened here.

Just tossing out an idea.....Maybe CC said RC was the source of some unexplained money and now RC is under the microscope.

In Texas if you are married and the mortgage is in only one name the spouse is usually on the deed. Even on refinance where the spouse is removed from the mortgage usually the spouse signs the deed at closing. I have never heard of someone removing a spouse from a deed unless they died or a divorce. It will be interesting to see what happened here.
It can work many different ways.
What is funny about this, is that HE would have had survivorship rights, so there was no need to remove her in the first place. It would sound more like something he was trying to pull in the event of a divorce, or maybe he really was trying to refinance.

Just tossing out an idea.....Maybe CC said RC was the source of some unexplained money and now RC is under the microscope.

God always brings things that are wrong to light! looks like if there is anything hinky going on in this so called ministry it will come out.

Okay, if you watch the video, they state they WILL be asking JMM about "what they knew and when they knew it" along with financial and employment records. JMM is going under the microscope and I'm glad of it!

Okay, if you watch the video, they state they WILL be asking JMM about "what they knew and when they knew it" along with financial and employement records. JMM is going under the microscope and I'm glad of it!

I can't watch the video until I get home from work because of my employer's surf control. Don't they realize that I would be more productive if I didn't spend 30 mintues trying to circumvent the controls then just allowing me to watch it in the first place?

Really?
Did you recognize them?

JMHO
fran

Just that they had someone from the Major Case Squad, the Chief of Police and the MAYOR. After the video got going, I understood why the mayor was there though. He spoke on behalf of the projected proceeds of the civil suit going to the City for a memorial. I am very impressed by Sheri's family!

I also took heed to the fact that Mario didn't seem too pleased with JMM and really wonder what that was about! (He said it best that he not comment in regards to JMM...)

I can't watch the video until I get home from work because of my employer's surf control. Don't they realize that I would be more productive if I didn't spend 30 mintues trying to circumvent the controls then just allowing me to watch it in the first place?

ITA! Want me to call 'em for you and give 'em a lesson in logic? :rolling:

Just that they had someone from the Major Case Squad, the Chief of Police and the MAYOR. After the video got going, I understood why the mayor was there though. He spoke on behalf of the projected proceeds of the civil suit going to the City for a memorial. I am very impressed by Sheri's family!

I also took heed to the fact that Mario didn't seem too pleased with JMM and really wonder what that was about! (He said it best that he not comment in regards to JMM...)

Me too. Their killer doesn't deserve to benefit in any way whatsoever. I wouldn't even blame them if they weren't using all proceeds for a memorial.

WOO HOO!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

WOO HOO!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hang on there, before you get yourself too excited! :crazy: :) The judge had no basis to deny the request. :)
==============
Bet a news truck will follow Sheri's family to the home and have some footage.

I figured this was the reason they had to cut the news briefing short. They said something unexpected happened causing them to be more brief than they'd planned. They'd probably received word the judge would be available for their hearing at a early time.

Glad they allowed them in. That poor brother and cousin. Sheri's lawyer cousin said something about he 'didn't know how he'd feel going into the home.' :(

Must be horrendously emotional.

JMHO
fran

PS.........I thought Sheri's brother did well on the news conference but he looked very nervous. IMO, this is something out of his element, public speaking. But he's doing it for his sis and nephews. He's A-OK in my book! Nice family, imo....fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74