Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

Status
Not open for further replies.
on another note, someone is watching the house... Last week, on last tuesday, the trash can was outside and then taken back inside. Now, today is trash day and there was no can out when I went by this morning, but people are placing more flowers, on the lawn of the house. So, someone is coming to the house at least once a week and either packing up the flowers and stuff and taking it inside or throwing them in the trash can to be thrown out each week.

on another note, someone is watching the house... Last week, on last tuesday, the trash can was outside and then taken back inside. Now, today is trash day and there was no can out when I went by this morning, but people are placing more flowers, on the lawn of the house. So, someone is coming to the house at least once a week and either packing up the flowers and stuff and taking it inside or throwing them in teh trash can to be thrown out each week.

From my heart, and not trying to be mean or anything, I have to say this....

Why would any person take gifts placed outside of this home and then collect then each week for trash day??? Seriously, what is up with that? Is this a neighborhood that has some kind of policy that this kind of thing cannot happen nor be witnessed by driveby strangers? Me thinks not. Something feels like there are people that do not want Sheri, Gavin, or Garett to be remembered in the hopes their deaths will be forgotten quicker without the memorials to them. Defense tactic or Coleman family members/friends. Makes one question.....

I have a friend here in Waterloo that has a close friend who works for JMM. She mentioned to her that they have been receiving threats also.

It will be interesting to see if these threats also came from CC's computer.

Seems like CC wanted to make everyone believe there was truly a nut case runing around.

Analytical, with all due respect waterlooinspector's post above is not exactly a confirmation, it's a friend of a friend ......I have yet to read this in any sort of legitimate source.

Which also means they only reason CC's family denied them entry was plain, simple meanness. CC's family had no legal basis, they had an opportunity to act like real human beings but they chose not to. A judge had to make them behave appropriately.

Tells me quite a lot.

In fact....if they would have treated Sheri's family well...his whole alibi whould have been more believable. The more I hear about the "errors" CC made...the more I realize how stupid (or blinded with lust as the case may be) that he actually was..

Here is the thing regarding the memorial items. Outside now, is most likely a vase of flowers and two bundles of lowers beside it. It is storming bad out here now. So, if it was someone who cared, say CC cared, he may have brought them in from the storm. If it was someone who didn't want them to remembered, then they woudl throw a fit because everytime the lawn becomes bare, someone new comes by and drops off something. Lastly, if it is the defense team or CC himself, they have a war going on, because the people of this town, DO NOT want to forget this. sure, we want to forget it, as in, at least that is over. But we will not forget what CC did and why anyone would defend this man. If he did do it, he HAs to tell his team that he did it. At what point do you say I like money more than the truth and say, "sure, you killed your family so you could collect insurance money and move in with a stripper in florida. I'll defend you."

Hi artie,

I believe the messages were aimed at Coleman. :eek:
OK...it still doesn't mean they were not written by Coleman. There were supposed to appear to be aimed at him. It was part of his rather elaborate, but gone terribly awry plan to murder his wife and children.

Here is the thing regarding the memorial items. Outside now, is most likely a vase of flowers and two bundles of lowers beside it. It is storming bad out here now. So, if it was someone who cared, say CC cared, he may have brought them in from the storm. If it was someone who didn't want them to remembered, then they woudl throw a fit because everytime the lawn becomes bare, someone new comes by and drops off something. Lastly, if it is the defense team or CC himself, they have a war going on, because the people of this town, DO NOT want to forget this. sure, we want to forget it, as in, at least that is over. But we will not forget what CC did and why anyone would defend this man. If he did do it, he HAs to tell his team that he did it. At what point do you say I like money more than the truth and say, "sure, you killed your family so you could collect insurance money and move in with a stripper in florida. I'll defend you."
Defense Lia...uhm Lawyers insist they are only in it because everyone deserves representation under the law. IMO, they are in it for the money, the fame, and the challenge.

Why would any person take gifts placed outside of this home and then collect then each week for trash day??? Seriously, what is up with that? Is this a neighborhood that has some kind of policy that this kind of thing cannot happen nor be witnessed by driveby strangers? Me thinks not. Something feels like there are people that do not want Sheri, Gavin, or Garett to be remembered in the hopes their deaths will be forgotten quicker without the memorials to them. Defense tactic or Coleman family members/friends. Makes one question.....
I'm with you. Even if the homeowners' association (assuming there is one) prohibited memorials like that, I'm sure that in this case they would put up with it for a while.

When CC trashed the memorial and graveside flowers the day of his arrest, it looked like a temper tantrum. CC had to know that his arrest was imminent, and he was angry. What better way to drive a knife into the hearts of all the people in the neighborhood who didn't fall for his last-minute attempt at appearing to be Father of the Year?

With the lack of compassion given to Sheri's family. Who does this? People who are beyond selfish and taking control at the sheer expense of others. At a time of indescribeable grief and loss. It's disgusting.

I agree! This shows exactly what kind of people the Coleman's are - and it really makes me sad to think there are actually people (in Chester) looking to this lot for spiritual leadership and guidance.

there is a homeowner's association and it normally would not allow this, but I think it is making an exception....

Just one thought - Mirabelli's suit is two-part .. during the discovery process, he evidently intends to probe the alleged threats else why would he file against Coleman for NEGLIGENCE for "failure to protect his family" ... so Mirabelli hasn't totally tossed out the threats, it seems .. as he has filed for negligence in the event the threats were true and Coleman failed to adequately protect his family

Just one thought - Mirabelli's suit is two-part .. during the discovery process, he evidently intends to probe the alleged threats else why would he file against Coleman for NEGLIGENCE for "failure to protect his family" ... so Mirabelli hasn't totally tossed out the threats, it seems .. as he has filed for negligence in the event the threats were true and Coleman failed to adequately protect his family
Honestly, I think it's not a matter of whether the threats were true or not, but a way to hedge bets just in case Coleman is found not guilty.

It is one way they are going to expose Chris writing them and using them to set up the crime. ;)

there is a homeowner's association and it normally would not allow this, but I think it is making an exception....
I wish someone would watch to see who is coming to dump the memorial things. We know it isn't Chris this time...so the logical choice would be someone else in his family. It truly shows how this family felt about Sheri and the boys and the lack of respect they have for their memories, friends, and neighbors. How do you explain to young children who payed their respects by giving up their favorite toy or made a special card to be placed there that some prick came along and threw it away like it did not matter? :furious:

ETA: This may be a great angle for a story in the local news. They can stake it out and catch them then go speak to the children who left the things. Why not expose this family for who they really are?! I would love to hear an explanation of why they are doing this.

totally off topic - My beautiful only son, the one who knew Sheri, got me the latest U2 CD for my birthday. It's amazing. It's the closest to real church I've been in a long while. (They've always been my favorite Christian band)

If you are into U2, this album is incredible.

Back on topic: I think there are many worms to be exposed. This tragedy will count for something, somewhere. God will make it so.

It is one way they are going to expose Chris writing them and using them to set up the crime. ;)

I think it goes much deeper than that.
Here we have a JMM employee claiming he is getting threats because he works for JMM.
Just how far did JMM internally investigate these so called threats? (surely JMM has an IT department)
I see a secondary lawsuit coming up soon after the JMM discovery request.
The way I see it... JMM will be the next one sued for not protecting Sheri, Garett & Gavin and for them not properly investigating internally these so called threats because I would bet money on it that CC's work computer and a JMM company printer were the electronic JMM property used by CC's to create them. (I say go get'em Sheri's family, every single one of them)

I see a secondary lawsuit coming up soon after the JMM discovery request.
The way I see it... JMM will be the next one sued for not protecting Sheri, Garett & Gavin and for them not properly investigating internally these so called threats because I would bet money on it that CC's work computer and JMM company printer were the electronic property used by CC's to create them. (I say go get'em Sheri's family, every single one of them)
Amen.

Maybe the computer that was removed from RC's house contains information that can be used to hold them to account, too. My contempt for CC's parents grows by the day because their treatment of Sheri's family can only be explained by a desire to protect their son. They wouldn't be protecting him if they didn't know something. Their heartless treatment of the personal effects at the Roberts house is not something you would expect from grieving grandparents.

I wish someone would watch to see who is coming to dump the memorial things. We know it isn't Chris this time...so the logical choice would be someone else in his family. It truly shows how this family felt about Sheri and the boys and the lack of respect they have for their memories, friends, and neighbors. How do you explain to young children who payed their respects by giving up their favorite toy or made a special card to be placed there that some prick came along and threw it away like it did not matter? :furious:

ETA: This may be a great angle for a story in the local news. They can stake it out and catch them then go speak to the children who left the things. Why not expose this family for who they really are?! I would love to hear an explanation of why they are doing this.

Great idea! It seems there are a lot of "wolves in sheep's clothing", bleating the word of God & doing the deeds of the Devil! :mad:Expose them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bessie22