Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are going to be meeting Saturday and Sunday at

AIRPORT LAKES PARK

7098 Shadowridge Dr

Orlando, FL

Link to a map of our meeting location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i...4,-81.318226&spn=0.0418,0.077248&z=14&iwloc=A

Dress appropriately, bring your own snacks and lunch money. We will have some beverages for the searchers. If you have any questions, call me at 407-254-5539

Wyatt Locke

407-254-5539

JBean and all,

In about 30 minutes I'll call the news room and see if I can get it confirmed.

Miracles Happen, We believe you. No worries. I am sure you saw this. It's just we have a strict policy of having a link to a news story, especially one like this, when something comes up.

I am grateful you posted this and you did the right thing. I believe the news department has not updated their website yet is all.

Give me a while and if the link does not appear I'll call the news room.

Thanks all,
Tricia

A Woman of action! Love it, thanks Tricia! :)

I saw it, and have it DVR'd. Based on a tip from an independent searcher.

The video shows OCSO driving through a fenced gate into a wooded area.

Can you tell if it was day or night?

Count me in as a believer in what you say, Miracles. You did the right thing to let us know what's happening.

I so want Caylee to be found, and I hope this is it.

It can sometimes take Wesh, hours to post a link. I know. I monitor their site all day.

I saw the story; I saw the footage.
I don't know what else to say to the folks who say it's a rumor.
But I feel like some people think I hallucinated this stuff. I am just addicted.

Sheesh...........

THANK YOU! You're appreciated, Miracles.

Well while we are up waiting,.... here is a pic I found on site

CaseySneak.gif

And I'm riding shotgun:)

I always laugh when I see that--as a teen I always rode *slingshot*..yeppers I got laughed at hard. I now keep *slingshot* as a term because I took took such an emotional beating for that transgression.

I won't even explain my name :p

The Family, as far as I know, has never gone to the site of finds...anyone ever hear of them going previously?

JBean and all,

In about 30 minutes I'll call the news room and see if I can get it confirmed.

Miracles Happen, We believe you. No worries. I am sure you saw this. It's just we have a strict policy of having a link to a news story, especially one like this, when something comes up.

I am grateful you posted this and you did the right thing. I believe the news department has not updated their website yet is all.

Give me a while and if the link does not appear I'll call the news room.

Thanks all,
Tricia

Thank's Trisha.....I got to the link.....but nothing there. It's obvious that it just hasn't been updated. I'm assuming they're trying to get all they can on the Hurricane too. What a news day huh!

xxxxxxxxoooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

okay we need a link. I mean we misreported a celebrity death the other night.
So let's look for that link.

I couldn't agree with you more. I didn't watch WESH, I watched Fox Then channel 6. They both reported that when George got home, he shook the body guards hands then they (bodyguards) left the house. I saw no reports about leaving with them.

It can sometimes take Wesh, hours to post a link. I know. I monitor their site all day.

I saw the story; I saw the footage. I don't know what else to say to the folks who say it's a rumor.
But I feel like some people think I hallucinated this stuff. I am just addicted.

Sheesh...........
I believe you Miracles.:blowkiss: Thank you for telling us.
This case is going to drive us all to the loony bin soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member