Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, panties in a collective twist......too late.......I'm going to be walking funny when I stand up.

Lol..me, too! Hope for closure for that baby is a glorious, yet tragic, thing.

If it truly is Caylee it'll be days before it's confirmed.

Exactly Willy! Even if they determine it's 'human' remains, they will NOT be able to identify WHO those remains belong to until they are able to complete testing...DNA tests. When Laci Peterson's body was found it took the state crime lab 4 days to make a positive identification. Keep that in mind.

I saw it, and have it DVR'd. Based on a tip from an independent searcher.

The video shows OCSO driving through a fenced gate into a wooded area.

Since yall are waiting on a link for it, here is what muzikman posted 2 pages back....

Just on Wesh 2 Orlando:

Sheriff's office brought out the cadaver dogs to search an area not far from the Anthony home!!!!
There were reports of a shallow grave being found.

This sure seems to have some bearing on the issue of why the searches have been called off.

As for the missing billboard--George drove it all over Orlando and it's back in front of the house.

I'm trying to find out more!

OMG!
I have to jump to the last page and read!!!

Well while we are up waiting,.... here is a pic I found on site

CaseySneak.gif

I love it! Thanks for the laugh, Hailiejade! :crazy:

His post also matches exactly what was posted by this person on myfoxorlando blogs, as far as the driving through a fence....

posted by ngrace over at myfoxorlando blogs

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2638

I just SAW this with my own eyes on the 11pm news on WESH TV......

they reported that George jumped in the car with the body guards and the 3 sped off....then they SHOWED 2 crime scene vehicles...it was dark and their lights were on...looked like they drove through a chain link fence

So this is independent searchers and not OCSO?

I don't know how far we've gotten or if the story is linked as I was bumped for a while. :crazy:

The searchers were inependent.

The dogs with handlers were OSCO

OMG...I'm getting cramps in my fingers...refresh WS....refresh WESH....refresh WS......

Dont beat the Blink guys, but if it was Baby Caylee this is NOT how it would go down.
Not saying it might not be evidentiary, but it is not "her" unfortunately.

Love to be wrong as we are all here bleeding from our eyeballs with no sleep again...

No we don't think you are hallucinating. We just need a link :)

You do realize that people still get news from television, radio and print sources, right? Not all information comes from a website, in spite of what some people here seem to think.

I have seen some fairly whacky new threads--but to each his own. I have been a real stickler in trying hard to comply with the thread which instructs newbies on posting. I have read it over and over......

There is no link yet. I know how Wesh works, it's my local station.

I watch the news intently to try to update the daily updates with anything that is new.

If I have seen actual footage of the event as it occurs, it seems to rise above the rumor bin.

I am personally grateful for all the members who are local in the Orlando area that share what they are seeing first hand right from their televisions sets.

We have relied heavily on the local members throughout this case, and then waited patiently until WESH put up their link to the story.

I agree, we need links especially when someone says: I heard this, but I can't remember where". But when we have a member posting right from their TV, we need to give some slack here.

No one complained when FOX was going to give an update and members posted what FOX said, or when NG is on and members don't have cable are listening to members typing what the show is saying.

Thanks Miracles, I really appreciate you sharing this info with all of us. :blowkiss:

I couldn't agree with you more. I didn't watch WESH, I watched Fox Then channel 6. They both reported that when George got home, he shook the body guards hands then they (bodyguards) left the house. I saw no reports about leaving with them.

This is part of the DVR'd report on WESH that I have. Reporter on the scene clearly states that George jumped into the car with the bodyguards and took off, a short time ago.

Honestly, the cadaver dogs being brought out should not be a big deal at this point - it is standard procedure (for this case) if somebody finds something suspicious, especially if it's close to the Anthony home. It has happened numerous times in recent weeks, this is just one of many.

Blink, how come you say that? I am very skeptical myself but wonder why you are so adamant it isn't her?

You do realize that people still get news from television, radio and print sources, right? Not all information comes from a website, in spite of what some people here seem to think.
LOL. Just followin' orders ma'am or sir :)

The Family, as far as I know, has never gone to the site of finds...anyone ever hear of them going previously?

If GA heard this on the news as well, I could see him tearing over there himself regardless of how things normally proceed.

i doubt it will be days before it is confirmed!!it's not like there are a bunch of 3 year old little girls missing in orlando!!i sure hope that it is this little angel!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missTaken16