SIDEBAR #18- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the ranks are thinning now. I might be going soon too.

Wonder what kind of nonsense will pop up next with this trial. One can only hope that with the motion filed today, there will be no more tweets from the convict until JSS issues a ruling. Hopefully, she'll take her sweet time.

Haha...gotta love match.com :) At the very least I'll get to go to a baseball game and have a few beers!

I started a part-time job at a small cafe just across the road from my apartment. I'm helping them with their books and some closing stuff in the evenings. Just 3 or 4 nights a week, hopefully an occasional Saturday. I like it so far, and I really need the money, so it's perfect.

You sound happy- that's good :seeya:

Evening Ricki- didn't even know you were there :floorlaugh:
Multi-tasking, are you :scared:

You might say that. Everyone is sleeping here already. I am kind of bored and not tired enough for bed, but getting there.
How's it going?

You might say that. Everyone is sleeping here already. I am kind of bored and not tired enough for bed, but getting there.
How's it going?

The same as always. I'm going to head out in a little while as soon as Frazier is on at 11:00 here. Kinda dead here.

daisy- did you finish with the oil spill? Is it all cleaned now?

nope (the opposite of yep) haven't gotten to those yet. Lots of rain the past few days Good night in advance, sissy.

Are you guys aware that the Alexander family went ahead and published Travis's book posthumously?? I posted the link in the media thread. Been busy with other things in the last month. Hope Jodi's miserable in jail while she waits.

P.S. The popup warning on WS was not just for Flash, I got it for Java and went ahead and accidentally loaded it. It's a malicious browser hijacker called Delta Search and it's tough to get rid of.

Hey! Hope everybody is doing ok

Haha...gotta love match.com :) At the very least I'll get to go to a baseball game and have a few beers!

I started a part-time job at a small cafe just across the road from my apartment. I'm helping them with their books and some closing stuff in the evenings. Just 3 or 4 nights a week, hopefully an occasional Saturday. I like it so far, and I really need the money, so it's perfect.

you do sound happy :rockon:
we're happy for you.

Are you guys aware that the Alexander family went ahead and published Travis's book posthumously?? I posted the link in the media thread. Been busy with other things in the last month. Hope Jodi's miserable in jail while she waits.

P.S. The popup warning on WS was not just for Flash, I got it for Java and went ahead and accidentally loaded it. It's a malicious browser hijacker called Delta Search and it's tough to get rid of.

I heard about the book. Thanks :) And thanks for the warnings.

Had some huge drama here today. My son was the victim of an attempted luring by a really scary guy that approached him and tried to grab him. He ran home, this happened like 300 feet from my home. I call the police. They caught him.
Police whisked us off to the police station, stuck us in separate rooms and took video taped statements. All we were told was there were "very troubling items in his back pack" they refused to elaborate further.
Detective called me at 10:10 to tell me his bail has been set at $75000 full cash bail and they suspect he will remain in jail until trial. Said he was charged with lots of things but would only tell me specifically the attempted luring. I will be called if he is released.
I'm having a WTF kinda day!

Had some huge drama here today. My son was the victim of an attempted luring by a really scary guy that approached him and tried to grab him. He ran home, this happened like 300 feet from my home. I call the police. They caught him.
Police whisked us off to the police station, stuck us in separate rooms and took video taped statements. All we were told was there were "very troubling items in his back pack" they refused to elaborate further.
Detective called me at 10:10 to tell me his bail has been set at $75000 full cash bail and they suspect he will remain in jail until trial. Said he was charged with lots of things but would only tell me specifically the attempted luring. I will be called if he is released.

That is terrible and very scarey. How old is your son? Glad he is alright.

OMG How old is your son? I'm absolutely is shock, Linda, and am very relieved for you he's safe. The world has gone mad.

That is terrible and very scarey. How old is your son? Glad he is alright.

He's 15! He's six foot tall too! Guy grabbed his wrist, my son yanked it away and said "get the F away from me" and ran.

Was so weird, I has just taken him to Game Stop to buy a video game. I had him and my dog in the car and dropped him and the dog off a block away so he could walk home with the dog (dog loves to walk and I wasn't feeling well) I past that nut job while driving home. I purposely waited outside because I got a bad feeling about that guy. Usually I just walk in the house.

He's 15! He's six foot tall too! Guy grabbed his wrist, my son yanked it away and said "get the F away from me" and ran.

Was so weird, I has just taken him to Game Stop to buy a video game. I had him and my dog in the car and dropped him and the dog off a block away so he could walk home with the dog (dog loves to walk and I wasn't feeling well) I past that nut job while driving home. I purposely waited outside because I got a bad feeling about that guy. Usually I just walk in the house.

wow, how great to sense his danger.
Hugs to you!

To be perfectly honest, I was okay and only called the police because I feared if he tried to grab someone else's kid. I was shocked ... I mean friggin stunned at the police response.

Police came inside my house and talked a bit... Then put us in the car and drove us to the station right past where they has the guy. He was laying flat out on the ground and there had to be 8 police cars & an ambulance there. At first I thought they shot him or something. I dunno why the ambulance was there.

I'm freaked out at the lack of information they gave us and that they'll call me if he makes bail and gets out. They must be worried for us if they have to call us ... Right?

Oh detective also told me they don't have a good address for him, believe he's from New York.

To be perfectly honest, I was okay and only called the police because I feared if he tried to grab someone else's kid. I was shocked ... I mean friggin stunned at the police response.

Police came inside my house and talked a bit... Then put us in the car and drove us to the station right past where they has the guy. He was laying flat out on the ground and there had to be 8 police cars & an ambulance there. At first I thought they shot him or something. I dunno why the ambulance was there.

that's so scary, Linda. Keep us updated with progress the police make. My heart is racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa