SIDEBAR #2- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin Peeps!

Ozzy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2VWcv1VQNA"]Black Sabbath - Iron Man - YouTube[/ame]

Good Morning my new friends! I just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie and tell you all how much of an impact you've unknowingly had on my life. My Mom is the one who introduced me to this heinous trial and through my wanderings on the internet I found this site.
You have no idea how much this site has gotten me through the unexpected death of my beloved Mother. She and I spent the last few months watching the trial together, going so far as watching it everyday while we were on vacation in Cape May NJ last month.
A week after we got home she tripped and broke her shoulder and when she recovered fully from surgery, they transferred her to a rehab facility after 2 weeks in hospital (we had the trial on the telly in the hospital always). The morning after she was transferred I received the call. At 5:15am, my Mom passed away.
Needless to say I'm a wreck, but somehow coming here is helping me to cope, and makes me feel closer to my Mom.
I've read things here enough to turn my poker-straight hair curly, and I am amazed at the strength you all have. I look forward to joining in the discussions here about the JA trial (I hate to even give her the respect of using her name) and I Pray for Justice for Travis Alexander and his beautiful family.
In my heart, I truly feel wonderful Juan Martinez will ensure Justice for Travis.

God bless you all, and thank you to the mods who helped me sign up here, losing my Mom so recently seems to have made even the simplest of things difficult.

For some silly reason, this really makes me laugh.
animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

Martha Stewart on match.com!

http://www.today.com/news/martha-stewart-join-match-com-id-have-breakfast-somebody-6C9659426

Good Morning my new friends! I just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie and tell you all how much of an impact you've unknowingly had on my life. My Mom is the one who introduced me to this heinous trial and through my wanderings on the internet I found this site.
You have no idea how much this site has gotten me through the unexpected death of my beloved Mother. She and I spent the last few months watching the trial together, going so far as watching it everyday while we were on vacation in Cape May NJ last month.
A week after we got home she tripped and broke her shoulder and when she recovered fully from surgery, they transferred her to a rehab facility after 2 weeks in hospital (we had the trial on the telly in the hospital always). The morning after she was transferred I received the call. At 5:15am, my Mom passed away.
Needless to say I'm a wreck, but somehow coming here is helping me to cope, and makes me feel closer to my Mom.
I've read things here enough to turn my poker-straight hair curly, and I am amazed at the strength you all have. I look forward to joining in the discussions here about the JA trial (I hate to even give her the respect of using her name) and I Pray for Justice for Travis Alexander and his beautiful family.
In my heart, I truly feel wonderful Juan Martinez will ensure Justice for Travis.

God bless you all, and thank you to the mods who helped me sign up here, losing my Mom so recently seems to have made even the simplest of things difficult.

I'm so sorry about your mom! :hug:

:greetings: :welcome6:

Welcome fellow Jersey Girl. Big hugs and good thoughts are heading your way from Roosevelt, we're not too far from each other.

This board is filled with amazing people with equally amazing stories, makes me proud and humbled to be among them.

Blessings.

I'm so sorry for your loss. That sounds so hollow but it is truly heartfelt. I don't post much but I love this site too. Welcome to the forum.

For some silly reason, this really makes me laugh.
animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

Martha Stewart on match.com!

http://www.today.com/news/martha-stewart-join-match-com-id-have-breakfast-somebody-6C9659426

Good Morning everyone. Raining here- good excuse to come to the Sidebar.

Please don't laugh at my Martha. She needs someone to care about her, too- even with all her billions and pushy self :floorlaugh:
I swore by Martha when I was housekeeping and her Kitchensink cookies are to die for. :seeya:

I am so sorry for your loss, I know how that feels but I'm happy you joined us right now. This is an amazing group of people!

Music has always been a soul-soother for me, so if it helps, click on some of the songs... here's one for you:

The Beatles - With A Little Help From My Friends - YouTube

:welcome5::welcome3::Welcome1: :welcome:

So sorry to hear of your loss, but you've come to the right place. There are many warm and caring people here. Naturally, I'm not one of them, but don't worry, you'll find others.

Good morning! Thanks for all the good vibes! I just had a crappy day yesterday and was feeling blue...today will be better....even though its a Monday blechhhh......

Welcome friend...and so sorry for the loss of your mother, my mom was my best friend, and if you get the vibe from some of my posts , I contributed to alot of the gray hairs on her precious head. Somehow I turned out to be the most caring and responsible one of her children and brought her to live with me the last two years of her life and had her in hospice care in my home for her last 4 months here on earth. I miss her everyday , your mom will always be with you...I know its hard and now you probably dont see it, but in time you will know that your momma will always be with you, just as my precious momma is with me...

((((((HUGGS))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members