SIDEBAR #2- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning our dear Funkmeister! Wow, you're up early.

Thanks for my LTD fix - I really need it this morning. Couldn't get to sleep last night, too many of our songs were running through my mind - does this happen to anyone else here?

After my jolt of LTD I'll be back.

Haha...same with me Viv !

Good morning! Thanks for all the good vibes! I just had a crappy day yesterday and was feeling blue...today will be better....even though its a Monday blechhhh......

Well scroll back...we got some good Monday tunes on here for ya !!!! Glad you are feeling better !

Welcome! And please make yourself at home! I hope we can help you through this extremely hard time in your life....
Good Morning my new friends! I just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie and tell you all how much of an impact you've unknowingly had on my life. My Mom is the one who introduced me to this heinous trial and through my wanderings on the internet I found this site.
You have no idea how much this site has gotten me through the unexpected death of my beloved Mother. She and I spent the last few months watching the trial together, going so far as watching it everyday while we were on vacation in Cape May NJ last month.
A week after we got home she tripped and broke her shoulder and when she recovered fully from surgery, they transferred her to a rehab facility after 2 weeks in hospital (we had the trial on the telly in the hospital always). The morning after she was transferred I received the call. At 5:15am, my Mom passed away.
Needless to say I'm a wreck, but somehow coming here is helping me to cope, and makes me feel closer to my Mom.
I've read things here enough to turn my poker-straight hair curly, and I am amazed at the strength you all have. I look forward to joining in the discussions here about the JA trial (I hate to even give her the respect of using her name) and I Pray for Justice for Travis Alexander and his beautiful family.
In my heart, I truly feel wonderful Juan Martinez will ensure Justice for Travis.

God bless you all, and thank you to the mods who helped me sign up here, losing my Mom so recently seems to have made even the simplest of things difficult.

:welcome5::welcome3::Welcome1: :welcome:

So sorry to hear of your loss, but you've come to the right place. There are many warm and caring people here. Naturally, I'm not one of them, but don't worry, you'll find others.

Fibber :floorlaugh:

Good Morning my new friends! I just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie and tell you all how much of an impact you've unknowingly had on my life. My Mom is the one who introduced me to this heinous trial and through my wanderings on the internet I found this site.
You have no idea how much this site has gotten me through the unexpected death of my beloved Mother. She and I spent the last few months watching the trial together, going so far as watching it everyday while we were on vacation in Cape May NJ last month.
A week after we got home she tripped and broke her shoulder and when she recovered fully from surgery, they transferred her to a rehab facility after 2 weeks in hospital (we had the trial on the telly in the hospital always). The morning after she was transferred I received the call. At 5:15am, my Mom passed away.
Needless to say I'm a wreck, but somehow coming here is helping me to cope, and makes me feel closer to my Mom.
I've read things here enough to turn my poker-straight hair curly, and I am amazed at the strength you all have. I look forward to joining in the discussions here about the JA trial (I hate to even give her the respect of using her name) and I Pray for Justice for Travis Alexander and his beautiful family.
In my heart, I truly feel wonderful Juan Martinez will ensure Justice for Travis.

God bless you all, and thank you to the mods who helped me sign up here, losing my Mom so recently seems to have made even the simplest of things difficult.

:welcome5: Sorry about your Mom. I lost mine 23 yrs ago and it still hurts, but she is always in my heart:

Gloria Warren - Always In My Heart - (Tradução) - YouTube

Absolutely!

Billy Gibbons playing his 1959 Les Paul (named Miss Pearly Gates)
He used to play it with a peso (Mexican coin) as a pick, sounds awesome!

ZZ Top 1979 I Thank You - YouTube

Awww...you made me cry n smile at the same time! Thirty years ago the love of my life died. He use to sing this song to me all the time.
I carried on and made myself a life as he would have wanted me to , but he forever owns a piece of my heart...along with a patch of skin with a tattoo in his memory on it :floorlaugh:

Writersblock, So sorry for your lose. Im glad you found comfort on this forum.

Good morning our dear Funkmeister! Wow, you're up early.

Thanks for my LTD fix - I really need it this morning. Couldn't get to sleep last night, too many of our songs were running through my mind - does this happen to anyone else here?

After my jolt of LTD I'll be back.

Morning Viv
Same thing has happened to me. Seguek's song Wild is the Wind keeps going thru my mind- all day, all night.

Seguek this is for you- original 1957 song sung by Johnny Mathius- for the movie (but, don't cry or I'll bop you one );

Johnny Mathis - Wild Is The Wind - YouTube

Awww...you made me cry n smile at the same time!Thirty years ago the love of my life died. He use to sing this song to me all the time.
I carried on and made myself a life as he would have wanted me to , but he forever owns a piece of my heart...along with a patch of skin with a tattoo in his memory on it :floorlaugh:

That says it all about music cubbeegirl.

I heard somewhere that "music is the shorthand of emotion"
:seeya:

Morning Viv
Same thing has happened to me. Seguek's song Wild is the Wind keeps going thru my mind- all day, all night.

Seguek this is for you- original 1957 song sung by Johnny Mathius- for the movie (but, don't cry or I'll bop you one );

Johnny Mathis - Wild Is The Wind - YouTube

He had such a magical voice.
I grew up with older parents and was probably the only teenager who knew who many of the 50's and 60's crooners were...plus Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass :rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member