SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
for any who may not have seen it - 48 Hrs - Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias

Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias - 48 Hours - CBS News

TY for the link! I guess I really HAVE turned the corner on this tragedy. I went to bed early, had the TV on and totally FORGOT about a show about JA being on...I did, however, had a really nice dream about Travis :) My focus is much more in balance now :) I will watch that later on today after my chores and errands are done. I'm still fascinated with the abberant behavior of JA but she is fading more and more into the background and I love it :)

Awww no. That gas station karaoke clip on Jay Leno was set up. Looks like there's show sleuthers too

[video=youtube;o1H9wBVKudI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1H9wBVKudI[/video]

Thanks a bunch. I didnt understand the cross reference to the video clip till your post.

Yes, I saw her on the stand in that short special I saw. She obviously did not like the wife at all.

Thanks for the reference on that film. It was a very interesting case.

Thanks, I'm glad you asked the question because I shouldn't assume that everyone knows what the heck I'm talking about!

The film is really so, so good - Glenn Close plays Sunny and Ron Silver is Dershowitz. As much as I couldn't stand Dershowitz during the OJ trial, I have to hand it to him, he did a great job for von Bulow (the cad!).

If you do not know the Alexanders personally you, are not letting them down. While they may feel the support of people and appreciate it....it won't make any differnce to them if they don't know you. If you have not had a date in four years and have a chance to have a potentially wonderful time..forget the trial for a while and have fun. If you sneak into the bathroom, tell your date about your addiction, I doubt he/she will be interested in you to pursue. My thought would be...this person is so caught up in the hot trial and it's not her family or friends that it happened to yet she can't let it go for one night...I 'd run for the hills.

I wouldn't. I'd be like, oh no you're not going in the bathroom to see the verdict. We're going to watch it together!!

Thanks, I'm glad you asked the question because I shouldn't assume that everyone knows what the heck I'm talking about!

The film is really so, so good - Glenn Close plays Sunny and Ron Silver is Dershowitz. As much as I couldn't stand Dershowitz during the OJ trial, I have to hand it to him, he did a great job for von Bulow (the cad!).

I think the show I saw was on HLN and it may have been Mystery Detectives or something. It was just a short summary of the trial, but it did a great job recapping the whole thing. It was the first I had heard about it, and I was fascinated by it.

Van Bullow reminds me of Jodi in the NARCISIST department. OMG, he was such a narcist. I couldnt believe he got off on the retrial, but I do agree totally that the defense team he put together were amazing. They tore the prosecution to shreds in the retrial.

That is what is so dangerous with retrials is that the defense knows all the evidence that the PA has by then. They countered all the points from the first trial and the PA did not do anything different. It was an epic failure.

I thought I had seen everything there is to see, but apparantly not! This is a 3 and 1/2 minute video with Jonathan Leach right before the "first" of many to come of JA's media tours. < sarcasm She is so excited to get that baggie of makeup! She even asks him to hold her mirror, and wants to tell them how to film. This beotch is crazier than I thought.

Extra: Meeting Jodi Arias - 48 Hours - CBS News

SNIPPED FROM THE ABOVE

I kinda have my doubts about this.....surely had she been dressed like that one of the reporters or WILD would have said something doncha think???
But as this says it's a rumor so who knows.

BTW Good Morning...y'all were busy last night!!

Womack showed up to court wearing cut off shorts and a very inappropriate top. The Judge wouldn't allow her to testify. Even after someone tried to give her a sweater. There are no pictures of Womack because you can't photograph a witness.
Womack shot Juan Martinez a bird in court. This was seen by Det. Flores.
All I know about this is Det. Flores is aware of it as well as Juan now..

I saw her there in person and to me she didn't look inappropriately dressed or intoxicated. I blame the murderer.

Hi VV

They are so good and easy. It's a recipe from the food network I've made for a few years now. Glad you liked it

Not a chef! Cooking is just relaxing to me. Have entered a few chili and BBQ cook offs and I did ok.

Went fishing today and caught some trout so that's what I'll cook tomorrow.

Tonight is espresso rubbed pork tenderloin w/raspberry sauce and salad with home grown tomatoes. Our daughter wants me to make some apple dumplings for her and her friend home from college. New recipe but if it's good I'll post it. Looks pretty easy. But the banana quesadilla? I could eat that every day!

That pork dish sounds terrific - stupid question, but do you use just the espresso grounds as the rub? Let us know how it turns out so we all can try it.

Home-made apple dumplings? You are a TREASURE! I can't believe you cook like this every night, it's a true talent (and your lucky family!).

I saw her there in person and to me she didn't look inappropriately dressed or intoxicated. I blame the murderer.

Me too KCL (i blame Jodi). She was dozing off before the 2 relatives took the stand, so my guess is she somehow got sedatives and then when things went bad for her, she turned on the "too sick from meds" excuse.

She is so maniuplative and enjoyes controlling what little she can control. Wish the Judge would have forced her to stay there tired, sick, or not.
Just have the bailaff shake her if she starts to doze off. :floorlaugh:

I know this is o/t but wasn't there a movie star named VivianVance? I think she passed, any relation?

Hi legalmania, sorry but I am not related to Ms. Vance. She played Ethel Mertz on I Love Lucy and I always thought she was under-appreciated for her talent, so I took her name as my own. I wish we were related - could you imagine the stories I'd hear about Madame Ball?

Although I am following the next steps in the trial for CMJA.. I am currently again on vacation in Orlando. I will be visiting Caylee as I did on her anniversary last year. I will be again taking balloons for Websleuths folks out of respect and remembrance. and see perhaps if the purple large Christmas ornament that I took the last time is still there.

it is so nice to see that many people who came to this website for Caylee's attempt at justice are still here for others as not many still go back to her thread. I had just 2 weeks ago said that in the "light a candle thread "that Wolfmom keeps lit for us twice a day at that thread... Caylee .. we are helping others now in your name. ( referring to Travis and the Alexander family). without Caylee .. Many donations and assistance and prayers would have never happened in my opinion because we would not be a member of this community if it were not for her.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

You are so right about that. Thank you for personally giving Caylee our love. :blowkiss:

Good morning all! I've been looking for confirmation of the investigation on DB and have found absolutely nothing on KPHO. Has anyone else found any more credible information?

Good Morning Friends. Thought you all would appreciate seeing what Death Row in my home State of Indiana is like. Pretty hard core...it's NOT for the faint of heart. So you have been warned. Inside Death Row with Trevor McDonald Episode 2 - YouTube

My opinion, if you do the crime, you do the time.
Now, I am sure Arizona's Female Death Row is different, but I am sure it has a lot of similarities.

Wow...Jodi will have something in common with the inmate at the end of that video who killed a 24 year old woman and her 4 year old daughter in his words, "the worst way imaginable, I slit their throats". He says it was so horrible that he wakes up from the memory eight years later.

Hi legalmania, sorry but I am not related to Ms. Vance. She played Ethel Mertz on I Love Lucy and I always thought she was under-appreciated for her talent, so I took her name as my own. I wish we were related - could you imagine the stories I'd hear about Madame Ball?

Your secret's safe with me, Viv. Nice job maintaining your cover.

You'll get him next time lol!!
I love Rob Zombie!!! His movies too!!!

Good morning my friend...

I should have figured you for a Rob Zombie fan! I like your eclectic taste!

After I posted that video (which I think is so well done), Mr. M. and I watched a few more, which for some reason triggered this for me:

[video=youtube;_lK4cX5xGiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ[/video]

I get such a kick out of Jack Black and the way he dances.

Also... I have been LOVING all the pet pictures and anecdotes - they are THE BEST.

You are so right about that. Thank you for personally giving Caylee our love. :blowkiss:

I am going to the site either today or tomorrow. I have contacted a news junkie and as usual I believe she will be so kind to post the photographs. I will do an extra balloon for Travis at her site in blue and tell her that many of us came here for Travis because of her.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Okay wait, didn't a new 48 Hours episode air this week on this case? I can't seem to find it, only the old one.

That pork dish sounds terrific - stupid question, but do you use just the espresso grounds as the rub? Let us know how it turns out so we all can try it.

Home-made apple dumplings? You are a TREASURE! I can't believe you cook like this every night, it's a true talent (and your lucky family!).

Apple dumplings were good..the teenagers tore them up

I'll look for the rub recipe. I usually make a large batch so I have it on hand but its espresso , chili powder, salt pepper, cayenne, brown sugar, ginger...
And the sauce is just sour cream with raspberry jelly/jam

Today I need to go clean the trout then probably blacken them and make some homemade tartar sauce and fried okra salad.

It really was pathetic wasn't it. Didn't she say in her interview that he was an abuser? How she couldn't look at the family because they reminded her of her abuser? Yet, there she was sobbing almost uncontrollably?

Was that just a show for the jurors? I heard on HLN last night (a ticker) that she changed her mind and now wants LWOP?

Question: if she makes a statement on the stand, will JM be able to question her?

Thanks!

Mel

Melanie

I read on an earlier post on this forum, but I could not tell you where or what topic it was under.....that if A statement is given, no questions can be asked, however if there is a questions and answer session, then yes the Prosecutors can ask questions.

I also read the jury can ask questions...

Is there a lawyer reading that can verify this for all of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74