SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love fried Okra. My first introduction to it was at Ft. McClellan, AL in Basic Training. That was my introduction to the world of southern cuisine, and it was delicious. I met grits for the first time as well; luckily, had a southern friend explaining how to eat things so I didn't look like an idiot. LOL

Oh cheese grits, how I :heart: thee

Hmmm. Brother that she hit with baseball bat? Maybe not.

Sister that she called "stupid?" That sister might want her own justice for that public humiliation.

Mom that she dissed who has been there for her every day mouthing "I love you?"

The only reason Daryl Brewer is testifying on her behalf, in my oh-so-jaded-opinion, is that she has blackmailed him using his teenage son.

A person who butchers someone and then has so little remorse that they accuse them of being a pedophile will stop at nothing to get what she wants. I wouldn't put it past her to threaten to seduce her former stepson if Daryl doesn't support her. So when he answers questions, he has to carefully think through whether each answer would be considered by the monster to be "supportive." I don't think he still loves her at all. I think he is terrified of her. Remember his whispery voice - he fears for his son's safety. And I don't blame him.

MM - gone. No doubt had plastic surgery and gender reassignment to make sure she never finds him.... (ok, I'm joking)

Donovan and the girlfriend from the past are disposable, both being in it for the fifteen minutes.

There you have it. Zip, zero and nada. She better plan to eat a worm.

I think that's very possible. I never believed her when she claimed that she and DB only "experimented" with A. sex. Of course I don't believe much of anything that liar says, lol. It just wouldn't surprise me if it was more of a regular thing with them, as by everything that's come out she seems to have dished it out quite readily, not just with Travis either, probably with all the men she was involved with.

And no decent person wants the intimate details of their sex life to be broadcast to the world, especially if they have children, so she holds that over his head.

Or, she may have threatened to accuse him of pedophilia the way she lied about Travis.

Or, maybe just knowing the way she's trashed Travis, he would be afraid for himself as well. Maybe he doesn't trust her, smart man, so is just playing it safe.

It's as you say, she will stop at nothing. I hope and pray this jury sentences her to death. I don't really care if she dies or not, I just want her in the most miserable place that's been created for monsters like her.

Tex, my mouth is watering here - that fried okra salad is something I MUST HAVE!

You seriously have to consider doing a cookbook... "1,000 Dishes To Eat Before You Die" - then mail a copy to JA for good measure.

SERIOUSLY, please put your recipes in the Recipe thread - we all want them!!! Alternatively, can you adopt us???

I have the fried okra one handy so I will put it on the other thread. I got it from a little old lady at the church in the cotton field where our ranch is in West Texas. I'd spend summers there with my brother and we would ride horses all day fixing fence on Wednesdays then off to church Wed night where these ladies made all this great food for supper on the grounds. Miss Janie is 90 something now and she finally gave me her recipe for her famous fried okra salad a few years ago.

for any who may not have seen it - 48 Hrs - Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias

www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50147080n"]Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias - 48 Hours - CBS News

Thanks for posting that. I decided that I'd stayed awake last night for nothing so I turned it off. So many lies..... what will she say to try and save her life? She's already trashed Travis in death, so I don't really see what she can do now. Her "art" won't save her, her "friends" can't save her. I see her getting the death penalty, and I see me in 20 years, at 78 years old, finally reading in the paper that she was put to death. Knowing her, she will make no effort to redeem herself in the eyes of God. She will continue to hold onto this lie until her last breath. What a sad tale for everyone involved.

Not sure where you are 'back east' but there are TJ's in PA, not far from the DE line, and also in Maryland. None close to me though :( No Whole Foods yet either....

Thanks guys, ashamed to say this but I am located in the same 'duh' place where "that other trial that will not be mentioned" took place. :facepalm:

I have the fried okra one handy so I will put it on the other thread. I got it from a little old lady at the church in the cotton field where our ranch is in West Texas. I'd spend summers there with my brother and we would ride horses all day fixing fence on Wednesdays then off to church Wed night where these ladies made all this great food for supper on the grounds. Miss Janie is 90 something now and she finally gave me her recipe for her famous fried okra salad a few years ago.

My only question is.....does she deliver? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Tex do you live on one of the last of the great ranches?? I hear/read alot about West Texas and would like to visit the area someday, Big Bend and all. I bet Miss Janie has alot of other good recipies also.

I know this may sound catty but if JA gets LWOP, it will really annoy me when Donovan and JA supporters say it was the law of attraction by having SURVIVOR t-shirts... Uuuuggggghhh.

PLEASE Jury continue to see through the lies

Good morning all! I've been looking for confirmation of the investigation on DB and have found absolutely nothing on KPHO. Has anyone else found any more credible information?

I sent you a PM because I only found links to non mainstream media about it. It seems just some people called the parole department and if we believe the persons, then it sounds like the parole department is aware of the situation and is probably just telling her to stop. It could be why she was not in court the other day.

I am missing the importance of Travis Alexander and his sister Samantha having their picture taken in late May 2008. What is the significance of this picture (if a person "thinks about it," the significance of this picture, what should be the conclusion)?

Thanks to anyone for explaining the importance of Travis Alexander and his sister Samantha taken in May 2008.

*Remember hearing Samantha say today that Travis visited her in Late May 2008 in Southern Cal? Travis insisted that they have their picture taken together. LATE MAY 2008 - Think about that.....

I believe there is a significance, maybe subconsciously he knew. About 1 - 2 months before my 22 yo son passed, he used my camera to take some amazing pic of himself. He had never fooled with my camera before that. I didn't know until he was gone, some months later when fooling with my camera. I was sad, but so incredibly happy for those pics. there is definitely something significant there. There are no accidents!

I'm not aware of a list of EVERY date they ever had, but I don't think that we can say that he NEVER went to her. Yeah, there was the 1/2 way meet-up, and the time he went to Calif. and introduced her to his grandmother (that was his 'beating on the steering wheel in traffic' event) and their several road trips together.
Not the same as going to visit her at her place in Yreka, and staying there.

PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE : Today is an important day - it is pole day at Indiannapolis Motor Speedway. The track is drying and sky is clearing, soon there will be cars on the track, at 230 plus mph into turn 1. If you like speed, Indy is the birthplace of speed, soon to be on display.

I know this may sound catty but if JA gets LWOP, it will really annoy me when Donovan and JA supporters say it was the law of attraction by having SURVIVOR t-shirts... Uuuuggggghhh.

PLEASE Jury continue to see through the lies

I honestly believe with all my heart this Jury already has their decisions made. I believe they all agreed as a group at the Penalty phase they were going to see this through. I believe this jury also knows a LOT more about this case than what we all think. They were ready IMO Thursday to render that Death Verdict, court observers did say they were ALL dressed up and that is the FIRST time they were all dressed up the entire trial. they were all thinking they were going to be done that day and CMJA threw them another curve ball pulling her crap. I bet they won't even be out for a few hours...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74