SIDEBAR #52 - Travis Alexander forum

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by YESorNO, Jul 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

Hang in there, Dmacky, and stay safe! We had rain and flooding like that earlier this summer, now we're into sun, sun, and more sun with temps hitting the low 100's in the afternoons. :hot:

2. GigiG

GigiG New Member

In an effort to get away from depressing topics, I'd like to see and hear about how Zuri's countertop installation went...

3. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

They are already stocking shelves in some stores. Isn't that a shame?

4. neesaki

:gaah: Yes, a pet peeve of mine. :gaah: again. Last year, Hobby Lobby was the worst, strange how they play Christian music all the time.

5. ILikeToBendPages

This is what happens when you let Pop take control of Lily and the shopping cart.

11817007_10204863730736788_6950863900501866060_n.jpg

6. Jasper52

Jasper52 Well-Known Member

ILikeToBendPages, that latest picture of lil' Lilly is priceless!!! She such a doll!

7. Jasper52

Jasper52 Well-Known Member

GigiG, I thought I read in an earlier post upthread that Zuri would be vacationing at the riverside house with DH. I could be wrong - hoping, if true, Zuri has internet access!

I too would love to to see the 'after' pic's of her kitchen.

8. GigiG

GigiG New Member

What!!! How dare she leave us, waiting with bated breath to see the after pics!!! JK. I thought her DH went by himself, but perhaps that was last weekend. If she is at the riverside house, good for her. She deserves some R&R after that power washing/gutter debacle. In the meantime, I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

9. GigiG

GigiG New Member

hahaha TOO CUTE!!!

10. GigiG

GigiG New Member

I have never been to a Hobby Lobby store (I think they're regional?). But just the fact that half of their name is "lobby" (and that is precisely what they do on Capitol Hill on behalf of their causes), makes me uneasy about them. I wonder if they realize how alienating that music is to people not of the Christian persuasion? Maybe they do and just don't care.

11. Spellbound

Spellbound falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

Hobby lobby: founded by Mr. Greene
    http://www.hobbylobby.com/our_company/ministry.cfm

donate to, and substantially support several charities and organizations that the Green family has selected based on each charity's specific needs and mission.

Hobby Lobby also gives a 10% discount to churches, schools and national charitable organizations when they purchase items with an organizational check or credit card.

12. coffeejunkie

coffeejunkie New Member

Is Hobby Lobby closed on Sundays the same way Chick-fil-A is?

13. ILikeToBendPages

1962 - Marilyn Monroe was found dead in her bedroom, the death was ruled a suicide, as a bottle of empty sleeping pills was found near Monroe's body.

[video=youtube;TOfHlxjnaAk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TOfHlxjnaAk[/video]

14. neesaki

Omg, that paci, how priceless! I still remember my son when he was little with his paci, he would twirl it around and around . Never had one like that though, lol. :loveyou:

15. neesaki

Yes it is.

16. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

One went up in my area. I'd heard of them and how evangelic the company is. I checked it out out of curiosity after my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. It is huge, but really I didn't find anything better or more special than Michael's, Boswell's or Richards.

17. ILikeToBendPages

1934 - Oklahoma experienced a ravaging drought with temperatures reaching 117 degrees, killing both animals and humans.

[video=youtube;guTek7ipD4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=guTek7ipD4U[/video]

18. ILikeToBendPages

1998 - Marie Noe of Philadelphia, PA was arrested and charged with first-degree murder, accused of smothering eight of her children to death between 1949 and 1968. Noe later received 20 years' probation.

VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1GTW64cB7ms[/VIDEO]

19. ILikeToBendPages

1959 - The Isley Brothers record "Shout."

[video=youtube;ExvCpP8cHbw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ExvCpP8cHbw[/video]

20. Nore

Nore New Member

---------CJ , now that's funny! for some reason I really cracked up! Oh!! to have a fly on hand! I have been reading onJ .Holmes page , haven't see Y/N there either. Maybe bandwidth or vacation hope for the latter. :loveyou:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.