SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Rose-sweetie. Long ago the bad of it morphed into helping me become the proud bad as*** I am today. :)

Bringing it up to say a victim is just that, a victim, no less so because he is a man, as difficult a concept as that seems to be for some.

I just read your post. I don't know what to say other than I'm sorry that happened to you! It's all on him for manipulating you and using your love, concern and fear for your brother to cause you harm.

Many many years ago, a police officer called my mother's house to say that he was holding my brother in protective custody to stop him from jumping on the subway tracks and killing himself. I went to help my brother and met this officer.

A nightmare day and night later, this officer called and wanted to speak to me. He told me that my brother had said a lot to him, that he wanted to help me, and that hearing what my brother had told him would help me. I said yes, of course.

I thought it was a little strange that he asked me to come to his house rather than the police station, but he explained he was helping me on his own time. I went to his house. I was stressed to the point of breaking down myself. I needed answers. He opened the door and within 20 minutes I was being raped.

Was it my fault that I trusted him? Was it my fault that he chose me because I was the perfect victim-vulnerable in a thousand ways? That until that exact day I believed all people are inherently good and that even if they made really huge mistakes, they should be forgiven, because compassion should always trump anger?

No. It was the rapist's fault for raping me. And it was the killer who killed Travis, a man who very much wanted to live more and longer and better, and who was in no way whatsoever responsible for his own death.
Oh, Hope! I wish I could hug you.
NO!!! It was never your fault.
I slept with my sociopath one too many times and got pregnant. Fault, no it wasn't my fault that my sociopath sent a stuffed animal dog with a shoestring tied around its neck. It wasn't my fault that he tormented me for months (yes, I learned too late), and it wasn't my fault (though, blame myself I did) that my daughter died in utero, just like that dog, with the umbilical cord wrapped around her tiny neck. The kicker, when people found out my daughter died, they thought maybe it was "best" that she wasn't born considering who her father was. That whole blessing in disguise BS. We can't stop people from not truly understanding...we can only bear witness.
My heart aches for you. Bless you for giving so much of yourself to other victims.
oxoxoxox

OT...lovely start to Memorial Day weekend with temperatures not even breaking 50 today in southern New England.

Glad to hear someone invited juror 17 to check out WS...so much for her to catch up on! Hope she pushes Steely's buttons!

Don't get mad at me, Steely, OK?

:wave:

I'd love to see one of the news shows like Dateline do a piece on the trial. Then invite the jury to come talk. But leave out Mr. foreman. He's already said enough.

It would be a good idea to leave out the alternates too since they didn't spend one minute diliberations.

I put my phone in the fridge and spent 3 hours :scared: before ..alas I found it...:blushing:

Have have once put a newly opened 1/2 gallon of Blue Bell Ice Cream "away" in the pantry. Have also put milk back up on the shelf with the dished....WTF?

Have have once put a newly opened 1/2 gallon of Blue Bell Ice Cream "away" in the pantry. Have also put milk back up on the shelf with the dished....WTF?

Was on the phone yesterday while putting away groceries... Was stomping around 30 minutes later trying to find my iphone ... Then I heard it ringing ... inside the fridge.

ETA ... Do we have a Mentalpause forum here?

Just saw she who shall not be named has tweeted again.

Truly wish that account would be shut down. I thought Estrella said they couldn't do anything prior to her conviction, but that has come and passed???

I hate to say this (and it's just my opinion), but it seems to me somehow CKJA made some form of positive impression on the foreman. Just by his saying he would like to talk to her, makes me realize he doesn't get her at all. What good would it do to speak to a pathological liar???? And now finding out all the jurors agreed not to speak until next week , and then he does this behind their back, makes me think he has his own agenda - whatever that might be.

The jurors broke off into groups during lunches and recesses. I'd like to see who he stuck close with and then find out if any of the 4 who voted for life were a part of his "clique" ... the connections formed within those groups would make it hard for the lower key personalities to go against his God Complex.

I don't like to quote my own posts ... but I am posting a snippet from one of my previous posts :

I am just hearing the latest news about the jurors doing interviews next week, and I have no doubt that that decision was made by the foreman ..

I do NOT understand WHY no other juror has come forward to set the record straight !

MOO MOO and MOO !

Sounds like they made a PACT ... I understand completely that jurors do NOT have to speak but they did NOT fishish their duty, which makes no sense at all considering all 12 voted for Pre-Med Murder 1 and Extreme Cruelty ...

I will be real surprised IF any of the other jurors speak out ...

I think a "gag order" for the jurors was self-imposed by the foreman ... MOO !

And where there's stink, there's HINK !

MOO MOO and MOO !

:twocents: I do NOT like this jury foreman at all !

My favorite answer from #17's tweet's, asked about CM's bent finger- what bent finger :wink:

According to the tweets, Tara has agreed to twitter on Wednesday with Wild about trial.

Yeah, no kidding.

Of course he'll never admit to lying to the judge...
and anyone that had approached him with any info would never admit either.
so I guess we will never know.

:cow:

Dr. Drew does interrupt guests just when they are about to say something more in detail. He interrupts to examine his own feelings. He can't decide how he feels and flip flops the whole time. Yes, he's got to stop over-emoting.

I like Abe A. for speaking up about his take on CMja. He's very direct and has solid opinions to describe her. Yeah, maybe he's getting his 15 minutes, but he's been an asset on the shows.

I wonder if he took those pics under duress. Like another blackmail was going on.
something about his may 26 text to her and this romp dont add up to me. I have wondered if it was a rape.
Did JM concede that they had consensual sex on the day Travis was murdered?

I haven't heard the "foreman", nor do I care to after seeing what he's said on here.
What I would REALLY like to see, is the jurors who feel so inclined to be on a legitimate NEWS program, say "48 hours".
I am totally turned off by HLN, and only saw bits here and there because BF was watching it. I kicked them and In Session to the curb long ago.
I want to see a solid front of those jurors, answering questions and sharing their opinions, including thoughts about this "Foreman". I want to see them interviewed by a seasoned and respected journalist.
I would hope that maybe the juror planning on being on Dr. Drew would reconsider, talk among her fellow jurors, and decide on a different venue where guests can actually finish an entire question without being cut off.
JMO:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members