SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The times they spoke... did he invite her? We don't know, do we? :seeya:

jodi_2.jpg

I don't think that works. Big fight, then no calls from what we were told until she was on the road, and then just a long one from him and very short ones from her. In between, she stole the gun and called DB about the gas cans. So when did he invite her?

It wasn't after the fight. And by the time they did talk, she had gas cans and a gun and knife with her already.

Am I making any sense at all? LOL.

Juror #18 saying he couldn't help himself and he looked at Jodi and it was something he'll always remember. I would think the photos of Travis' 29 stab wounds, his neck sliced ear to ear and a shot in the face would be something he would always remember. moo

I have a very hard time looking at her. Because all I see is her doing what i know she did to him. I find it very uncomfortable. CA affected me much the same.

just think CMJA is stuck in her cell for 23 hours a day till july when she gets to sit in a police van to take her to court.. as the youtube videos say she might go insane and not remember all her lies ,and might even make up new stories in her mind . freedom is so wonderful even when I was snowed inn,i had my phone and the internet and tv and xbox. plus I can cook anything I want .

I bet she's real mad that her family went sight seeing while she was stuck in a dingy cell. That's the price you pay for murder you witch! Now with the long holiday I can imagine that her family is going to have a great time with or without her! Reminds me of KC when she was in jail and Cindy cooked a great big meal at home..KC 'But, but, but...you ate Chili without meeeee'

I really don't want to ask this because I know it has been answered somewhere but how did the jury not know that if they hung, a new jury would be chosen? Was that info kept from them? If they knew, would they have tried harder to come to an agreement? I don't think it would have made much difference though. Juror 18 was NEVER going to vote for death and others would never vote for life. I wonder if it was juror 18 who suggested they not reveal who voted for life? There is something strange about that man. He sounds like he has a crush on the CM.

I was on the phone and I'm just seeing this. And I also see a mod warning about discussing Juan. So I'd like to answer, but not sure I can. No snub intended :)

Hah! Go back and read my edit in this post. :D :D

Great minds and all that. :toast:

Yup, and as Fran said "Agree to Disagree". Some one of my best buddies and I on WS never agree! :rocker:

Don't be afraid to post a dissenting opinion. No slamming or flaming allowed.

I post dissenting opinions a lot. And I have vehemently disagreed with a poster(s) on one page and :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: with the same poster(s) 3 pages later.

It's all in how the disagreement is presented.

It would be boring and completely mindless if everyone agreed in here all of the time.

I nearly fell off my chair when I heard that! What an extremely unusual person...

I bet she's real mad that her family went sight seeing while she was stuck in a dingy cell. That's the price you pay for murder you witch! Now with the long holiday I can imagine that her family is going to have a great time with or without her! Reminds me of KC when she was in jail and Cindy cooked a great big meal at home..KC 'But, but, but...you ate Chili without meeeee'

one never know what she tells them when they come to visit her in jail.. but then again CMJA never lived at home since she was 17. and since the family was never allowed to visit her during her 4 years with daryll ,MM and what other man she put claim on. doubt they was close. as one can see the family is all smiles and happy going on with their lives. weddings and grandkids and holidays and such no CMJA inculded. can't see a strong emotion bond.

I always put a bit of paprika on the pork chops.
So one day i put cinnamon instead.
Y'all make me feel so normal.
Thank You
:floorlaugh:

Ha,ha, ha, I can relate, I put paprika in my oatmeal instead of cinnamon, not once but twice, my teenage daughter cooks my oatmeal now, she insists.:floorlaugh:

I really don't want to ask this because I know it has been answered somewhere but how did the jury not know that if they hung, a new jury would be chosen? Was that info kept from them? If they knew, would they have tried harder to come to an agreement? I don't think it would have made much difference though. Juror 18 was NEVER going to vote for death and others would never vote for life. I wonder if it was juror 18 who suggested they not reveal who voted for life? There is something strange about that man. He sounds like he has a crush on the CM.

Don't believe they were told.

I visited the official website and called both the information line and their direct line. Normal business hours and Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm EST.

I'll call again on Monday- this is easy to check.

Cursory sweep of the note that was written- it doesn't sound legit imo.

That letter was most definitely satire. There is no way this charity or any charity for that matter would ever write a letter on behalf of JA. She is toxic.

I don't what's been said about JM, but I'll say I'm a fan but thought he could done better on the sentencing arguments. His closing was basically a repeat of his opening. He should have addressed JW's arguments better.

But I'll also say we can't know if any argument would make a difference. The DP decision is not as straightforward as the guilt one. It's too subjective to predict how anyone will decide. Everyone will have their own personal idea of what kind of crime or defendant deserves DP. The court does not presume life or death. It's all on the jurors to decide.

Going by the comments of alt juror 17 and foreman 18, it may be that what was most crucial in making it a hung jury was the jury draw.

BTW, I downloaded a new book. Girl Gone, has anyone read it? Is it good?

(((Elle Elle))). Haven't seen you! Gone Girl is so good, you will be mad that you can't find another book as good after!

I have it on audiobook and like it so far but am not too far in.

:cheers: :winner: :cheers: :winner: :cheers:​

:seeya:
I can see everyone is busy sleuthing in here and I'm happy that juror #17 has spoken up. I haven't been keeping up. I'd rather think that the foreman had the wool pulled over his eyes by Arias than to imagine any nefarious circumstances. Have there been any interviews where he sympathised appropriately with the Alexander family? I hope so.

I downloaded Gone Girl last night and it's great. I've been glued to it all day. I'm bracing myself for the end, so please don't tell me.

Has anyone got a recommendation for another great book? I see the rest of Gillian Flynn's books haven't got as many reviews on Amazon. This seems to be 'the one.'

I would be grateful for any other Sleuther's recommendations. Even nearly as good? I'm fond of the old twist at the end.
TIA!!!

:tyou:​

just think CMJA is stuck in her cell for 23 hours a day till july when she gets to sit in a police van to take her to court.. as the youtube videos say she might go insane and not remember all her lies ,and might even make up new stories in her mind . freedom is so wonderful even when I was snowed inn,i had my phone and the internet and tv and xbox. plus I can cook anything I want .

Hadn't thought of the new stories she might make up. That should be interesting, because she is wickedly creative. Bet the DT get a transcript of the recent trial so she can study. Wonder if that is allowed in jail, surely it must be. Hangman is coming down from the gallows.....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dpiddybgt