SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you hear that JA abused animals? I just watched her interrogation by Det. Flores where she said that she kicked the family dog when she was a freshman in HS. She stated that she kicked the dog after it got off of the chain and went after the trash bag of diapers. Her father/mother had kept this dog chained up and it got off of it's chain and went after the diaper trash. IMO, chaining a dog is animal abuse and makes for one unhappy/angry dog. I blame mother and father Arias for this.

Det. Flores never asked her how hard she kicked the dog. My husband and I have a banty rooster and a goose. Roo loves to attack my husband and my goose, Pico, loves to attack my legs. We gently "kick" them away. Meaning we extend our legs and gently push said fowl away from us. We do not abuse our animals. If I were the Arias's dog I would run away also...they chained the poor dog! MOO

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/25/watch-jodi-arias-confesses-she-kicked-dog

She locked a cat in a bedroom for a week or two as well.
Dogs have unconditional love. They come back even after being kicked - unless they are dead. (maybe the parents gave him away)
Abusing animals is a step in the murder direction Imo

Just my opinion.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

She locked a cat in a bedroom for a week or two as well.
Dogs have unconditional love. They come back even after being kicked - unless they are dead. (maybe the parents gave him away)
Abusing animals is a step in the murder direction Imo

Just my opinion.

that right she never saw doggy boy again after her kick, she said he "ran away"

eta: and didn't the cat have to be put to sleep because he got so sick??

Where did you hear that JA abused animals? I just watched her interrogation by Det. Flores where she said that she kicked the family dog when she was a freshman in HS. She stated that she kicked the dog after it got off of the chain and went after the trash bag of diapers. Her father/mother had kept this dog chained up and it got off of it's chain and went after the diaper trash. IMO, chaining a dog is animal abuse and makes for one unhappy/angry dog. I blame mother and father Arias for this.

Det. Flores never asked her how hard she kicked the dog. My husband and I have a banty rooster and a goose. Roo loves to attack my husband and my goose, Pico, loves to attack my legs. We gently "kick" them away. Meaning we extend our legs and gently push said fowl away from us. We do not abuse our animals. If I were the Arias's dog I would run away also...they chained the poor dog! MOO

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/25/watch-jodi-arias-confesses-she-kicked-dog

Some believe animals can sense evil. The dog could have run away because it was the first time it had really felt threatened.

Thank you! I looked, no dice...

Is under Joseph Galphy or Kai's real name? If you could ping me in the right direction I would be eternally greatful! :heartluv:

:seeya: His legal name is Caleb Lawrence McGillivary

The title of the thread is:

Hatchet-wielding web hero, hitchhiker Kai wanted on murder charge in New Jersey

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209377"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209377[/ame]

Yep .. Doggie Boy is dead .. even a kicked dog will come back, I think it's interesting she is divulging that info at that moment, it was in her head for a reason JMO.

It really bugs me with the Foreman even considering the email had any bearing whatsoever because there was no corroborating evidence that Travis was phsyically abusive to her in any way.

For all we know they both exchanged mean words at times in emails and it could just be how they interracted when feuding verbally. We of course would not see any emails from Jodi side of things because she deleted them.

The words were mean, sure, but they are just words and for all we know she may have been due those words and much more depending on what she did to him to invoke that kind of reaction.

It is very upsetting to think the foreman even considered that email as any reason at all to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Exactly! Just like how she got up on the stand and acted all innocent and offended by the "debasing" forms of sex that Travis forced on her... and then all of a sudden we hear the whole sex tape and "oops", doncha know it... Ms Arias actually enjoyed it all, and instigated parts of it too.

So... logically, we all can make the leap that if we have a one-sided conversation that is very heated and angry... there is another part to that conversation that is likely heated and potentially provocative! And oops... that's deleted so we'll never know. Lots of oops going on here.

They were discussing today on HLN how the defense will now alter their tactics by saying jodi is mentally ill and using those tapes with mommy. They will get experts to say she's nuts.

And I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't find a plethora of cryful remorse during this retry as well. :facepalm:

Ok I can't cut and paste selections from articles on my phone. I will just re-post the link and say its a very scary insight into a sociopath's mind...also her insights on being a Mormon and sociopathic are scary.

http://m.psychologytoday.com/articles/201305/confessions-sociopath

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The excerpts from that article are chilling. The way that sociopath person was following the elevator man and was thinking about killing him just because he said something that she felt was "mean". I could see where maybe Jodi just finally made up her mind to kill Travis just because she could not accept that he was really dumping her.

She may have been so phsychotic that she just made a simple decision to "off him" and thought she could pull it off without getting caught. The power she would have over him and maybe she had fantasized about killing him for some time.

She is really very scary, and I have always been fearful of her mainly because I cannot figure her out , nor want to. She comes across as so evil and sneaky that I never know what she is capapble of next.

I definitely would not want to be her cell mate because you never know when she is going to take something wrong and over react to it.

BBM~ imo there was no "fog". Her adrenaline levels were probably peaked like a skydiver's.

I agree. The camera got caught during clean-up with the towels. She was in a hurry to get the heck out of there.

No way. It was only ONE towel and the weight of the bridge camera would have been noticed. It is absolutely inconceivable that she scooped up the bridge camera with a single towel and did not notice it. With four AA batteries inside, these things are HEAVY! Why can't people just accept the fact that she intentionally left the camera behind? She wouldn't have bothered to selectively delete the incriminating photos AT THE HOUSE if she had plans on taking it with her.

And no, she was NOT in a memory impairing "fog". She had heightened senses (from the fear of getting caught) while engaging in complex activities (washing and staging his body in the shower stall with the help of a plastic cup that was obtained from under the sink (sink door was still open when cops arrived), washing herself as evidenced from the lack of blood trail leading out of the house, selectively deleting incriminating photos and running the camera through a wash cycle downstairs, picking up and removing the both murder weapons from the house, locking the door behind her and putting up the doggy fence to prevent the dog's superior sense of smell from alerting the roommates to the corpse too soon, etc). She absolutely MUST have memories of these events! Like Juan said, there is no type of "amnesia" that her defense team can point to that would explain this alleged memory loss. That's what DeMarte testified to.

I rescued an abused dog. The owner was a neighbour. He kicked her EVERY DAY HE CAME HOME FROM WORK.
He left her in the garage for 15+ hours. A day while he was at work. He kicked her for going to the bathroom in the garage.
I rang his doorbell and informed him that I was taking his dog. (unless he wanted me to call animal control )
I had video of him in the act.
I also suggested he seek out counselling or education on how to raise a dog before getting another one.
Basha never left his home or his yard even though he abused her. He kicked her so hard that all 4 paws were off the ground and she would yell out....

So this is where my opinion stems from.

Hi, kids. :wave:

Don't see many of my "norms" around this time of night but just checking in after being very busy at work the last couple days.

And I almost typed "busty" instead of busy. Oops. You'll have that on your bigger jobs, I 'spose. (Don't ask me what that means - the bigger jobs part -, I don't know, I just say it all the time).

Yep .. Doggie Boy is dead .. even a kicked dog will come back, I think it's interesting she is divulging that info at that moment, it was in her head for a reason JMO.

Doubt it. Either he took off after being perpetually tethered and got taken in or hit by a car or something, or the 'rents got rid of him after that incident and didn't tell her. Of all the things she's accused of because peeps think she's psycho, I don't believe that one at all. jmo

No way. It was only ONE towel and the weight of the bridge camera would have been noticed. It is absolutely inconceivable that she scooped up the bridge camera with a single towel and did not notice it. With four AA batteries inside, these things are HEAVY! Why can't people just accept the fact that she intentionally left the camera behind? She wouldn't have bothered to selectively delete the incriminating photos AT THE HOUSE if she had plans on taking it with her.

And no, she was NOT in a memory impairing "fog". She had heightened senses (from the fear of getting caught) while engaging in complex activities (washing and staging his body in the shower stall, washing herself, selectively deleting incriminating photos and running the camera through a wash cycle downstairs, removing the murder weapons, locking the door behind her and putting up the doggy fence to prevent the dog's superior sense of smell from alerting the roommates to the corpse too soon, etc). She absolutely MUST have memories of these events! Like Juan said, there is no type of "amnesia" that her defense team can point to that would explain this alleged memory loss. That's what DeMarte testified to.

A bigger part of me thinks she planted the camera. She wanted to expose Travis. Thank you. :seeya:

I was just wondering what people thought of her not taking it with her with the rest of her "ninja intruder" story, that she stole from Travis.

You can't understand because you don't have a pockethose. I don't have one either. Someone in possession of one explained it to me. It was something like ...Men know they shouldn't stick their pockethose in crazy .... but sometimes ...they do anyway.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

BBM~ imo there was no "fog". Her adrenaline levels were probably peaked like a skydiver's.

I agree. The camera got caught during clean-up with the towels. She was in a hurry to get the heck out of there.

Det. Flores asked jodi what was she thinking when she left Travis' house. She said "I was afraid". No fog.

I know a man who allowed his trashy wife to have sex with random guys in their bed while he slept on the couch!!! (when she didn't kick him out ) He would sleep here when she did.
Took years of convincing to get him to leave her. I never understood that relationship. He was faithful to her the whole time!!! She took all his money and ruined him....

Yup! My Mom (who's 92) has an expression...if the ****ing you taking isn't worth the ****ing you're getting, it's time to leave. She was a second grade teacher... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I guess hitting her little brother in the head was because of dirty diapers too.
Imo she was violent way before Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members