SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM~ The nude pics had a date/time stamp of Jun4 1:44pm ish.

He knew she was coming over, but only for a booty call because as far made it sound to be and they were "friends with benefits".

Very true about the pics
The idea that she could have swapped memory cards has been disproven. The exit info on the memory card shows exactly what camera each shot was taken with, and all the data about that photo, shutter speed, whether or not flash was used, etc. All photos were taken with Travis's camera, and at the times indicated on the timestamps

Speaking of her old flames, didn't she say bobby abused her too? Didn't he knock her unconscious? Or did he choke her? I can't keep track because she's been knocked out about 5 or 6 times. :facepalm: And by her definition, Matt abused her too because he cheated on her.

The only one she didn't accuse of it was ol' gas can Darryl.

Well, she was counting on him testifying for her. Had she known he would not I think she would have thrown him under the bus too.
Moo

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Which jurors do we know for sure voted for DP?

What happened to church lady?

May 29

The Associated Press

PHOENIX — The Arizona Supreme Court on Wednesday declined to hear an appeal on whether a judge improperly allowed prosecutors to seek a death sentence for Jodi Arias in the 2008 stabbing and shooting of her former boyfriend

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/05/29/4262858/arizona-supreme-court-denies-review.html#storylink=cpy

LMFAO!

Jodi goons were hoping that this "conspiracy" between the ME, Flores, and Martinez would be grounds for an overturn of the guilty verdict. But DENIED!!!!!!!!!! Perjury/conspiracy argument rejected! Where's Molly at?

Which of those statements do not descibe the murderess?

Yes, but why would someone call one these names and continue to string them along by having sex with them....? 'just asking, don't shoot lol

That is actually assault and battery. BBM

And according to long standing DV theory, batterer-based language, and a host of contextual factors the answer to your 2nd question is YES

So beating me up even 2 or 3 times isn't enough? It has to be ongoing for....how long?

That's right up there with all the times she asserted on the stand that she was 'in love with' or 'loved' Tom, Dick, Harry, and Joe, and Bobby, and Murgatroyd and Larry, Moe and Curly, and George and Darryl and what's 'is face........Oh yeah.

As if we could be made to believe she was capable of understanding, much less extending, love.

But, she also talks about her having mental problems, so IMO...it's a crapshoot.

The moment I first heard from Mom that she was saying that Jodi had mental problems, it raised a red flag. She was already finding excuses, IMO. She knew what her kid was capable of and she was already beginning to find ways to save her kid.

The name calling was indeed, vile, but not abusive. For any generation, IMO. To call it abusive, I think, is to play fast and loose with the term. For any generation. I don't think it's the generation, but a mindset.

It really bugs me with the Foreman even considering the email had any bearing whatsoever because there was no corroborating evidence that Travis was phsyically abusive to her in any way.

For all we know they both exchanged mean words at times in emails and it could just be how they interracted when feuding verbally. We of course would not see any emails from Jodi side of things because she deleted them.

The words were mean, sure, but they are just words and for all we know she may have been due those words and much more depending on what she did to him to invoke that kind of reaction.

It is very upsetting to think the foreman even considered that email as any reason at all to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, but why would someone call one these names and continue to string them along by having sex with them....? 'just asking, don't shoot lol

One would think he would not touch her with a 10 foot pole after that.
Ok. I think that!

Still shaking my head about that.

No! Not you silly. The people that will be calling into Dr.Drew tonight.

HLN called one of my dear friends and asked if she'd read her question on Dr. Drews show.... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: She went through the house and shushed the kids and the dogs and waited...then she got to ask it. She was toward the end. Her name is Lisa. She has more grapes than me. I know my dog would start barking or something. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I personally think Jodi left Travis' house after she realized that there was no getting back together and no trip to cancun and he asked her to leave. I think she went to Mesa with the plan that she was going to murder him if he didn't take her back. He didn't take her back, so she put her plan into action. I think she left the house, and then came back in the bathroom and suprised him, thus the look in his eyes in that haunting picture once he realized she was in the bathroom. Either way, first degree, premeditated murder and I'm SO thankful the jury got that verdict right as well as finding the aggravator of extreme cruelty..thank god for this as this could have gone the other way completely....(flash backs of that trial in florida 2 years ago...)

Yes....very disturbed, her brain and how she thinks...

Lessee, what else has she propped herself up with....

1. Great writer....wrote a manifesto 'n stuff

2. Great artist....traces and colors so good her art was going to be hung next to the masters

3. Great singer....won prison idol

I know there were some other things...help me out peeps...

Great Friend....she only killed Travis.

That's right up there with all the times she asserted on the stand that she was 'in love with' or 'loved' Tom, Dick, Harry, and Joe, and Bobby, and Murgatroyd and Larry, Moe and Curly, and George and Darryl and what's 'is face........Oh yeah.

[video=youtube;T0YifXhm-Zc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0YifXhm-Zc[/video]

Speaking of her old flames, didn't she say bobby abused her too? Didn't he knock her unconscious? Or did he choke her? I can't keep track because she's been knocked out about 5 or 6 times. :facepalm: And by her definition, Matt abused her too because he cheated on her.

The only one she didn't accuse of it was ol' gas can Darryl.
Well, DB DID cause a nervous breakdown!! lol

How is she still able to tweet???

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 6h
"I will be sorry for the rest of my life - probably longer." - Me, my allocution, May 21, 2013

Feh. She'll be sorry for the rest of her life, probably longer, for getting caught.

I'm happy.

this is what makes jodi's interview
where she says (paraphrasing) that she would never kill again unless she were being "abused"
very scary.

I have a feeling that would include asking questions that constitute a challenge and thereby necessitate the "hater" response. Or failing to tell her how lovely her hair looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberlynn566