Sidebar Discussion #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like murdering her wasn't enough. Now they need to erase her altogether. So very sad. What kind of people can do that!? :cry:

People who don't want to face the truth and hide behind their ugly lies.

Thanks for this link, and the reminder about the "Goodwill bag."

During Cindy's trial testimony she was asked to ID evidence photos of her garage, specifically the area where the new, unused Whitney Design bag inside a black plastic trash bag (like the one FCA used to dispose of Caylee) was found by investigators.

Near it, IIRC, was a bag of stuff the A's were planning to donate to Goodwill. NOT a bag from a Goodwill store. Big difference!

Evidence photos from Anthony home, shown at trial:
http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/...sor-ronald-murdock-on-the-stand-11-june-2011/

This black garbage bag may be the one used to store "Goodwill donations" in the garage:
http://humbleopinionforum.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/garageitems.jpg

The reference to a "Goodwill bag" Cindy saw in the garage is a red herring, tied to the investigated and discounted lead reported by OCSO and posted by ANJ above.

The report documented a tip received 3 weeks into the investigation, involving a possible sighting of Casey and Caylee at a Mount Dora DCF office in April or May (way to pin it down, LOL), and later (end of June) sighted at a Goodwill store getting into a white car with out-of-state plates possibly from New York. The lead was investigated thoroughly, but came to nothing.

IMO this is subterfuge practiced by those desperate to muddy the waters and try to change public opinion about Casey's obvious guilt.

Geese, now you got me thinking...Did the size 2 shorts come from that Goodwill Bag they were going to donate? Were they accidentally left in the Whitney bag?

And they don't like any of it being about Caylee.

If youré for KC you're against Caylee. I have noticed her & Baez's fans never give Caylee a second thought & if they do, it certainly isn't a kind one.
Just like Baez & KKC.

Okay - something very hinky is going on at Amazon.ca - so probably at Amazon.com also.

Remember that I posted the Canadian Sales Rank for Baez's Tome at 3678 in books and yes BenBella and Jose - I wrote in down in "your" crashing sales log....Hi Jose! :seeya:

So now the Book Sales Rank has disappeared and has been replaced with the best seller listing and no Jose - you aren't in the Top 100

But wowsers - who is zooming who here? OR trying to?

I am personally shocked and outraged to discover Amazon has fraudulent sales practices! :maddening:

They havent made a sale in over a day in canada. I see the Rank at 157 but
Here

http://www.novelrank.com/asin/1937856380

It is over 1000. Only 213 books in july...finally a 1 star review in ca now...

They havent made a sale in over a day in canada. I see the Rank at 157 but
Here

http://www.novelrank.com/asin/1937856380

It is over 1000. Only 213 books in july...finally a 1 star review in ca now...

Yes, that is the Best Seller list - at 157 and thanks for the big picture - it is hilarious...:seeya: Hi Jose - you have sold 0 books in France!! And less than 300 hundred in total in Canada - do you know how many people in Canada followed that trial? Certainly more than 300 in my city alone!! Bwahahaha!

I clicked to show the chart - and if I've ever seen a bottom feeder, this mess of a book is it!!! Too Funny!!!

But I still think Amazon is being fraudulent with their numbers...

So according to novel rank in hardcover - Baez's "brilliant" book has sold 871 books in total in the whole world?

This is so funny it isn't even fun anymore? I like to pick on the strong not the pathetic!

Hi Jose :seeya: I'm going to lay off you now!

Just kidding!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

So according to novel rank in hardcover - Baez's "brilliant" book has sold 871 books in total in the whole world?

This is so funny it isn't even fun anymore? I like to pick on the strong not the pathetic!

Hi Jose :seeya: I'm going to lay off you now!

Just kidding!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Here my Baez thought for the day.
Jaycee Dugard's book sold 175,000 on the FIRST day alone....
:great:

I just reported ... the one of FCA "wiping" her eye.

(snipped by me)

Aww, that one was mine. I was surprised it made it through so many cuts, but I guess it's probably a goner now. I thought it showed the true evil inside her. Oh well oh well ;)

Here my Baez thought for the day.
Jaycee Dugard's book sold 175,000 on the FIRST day alone....
:great:

I am so proud of Jaycee. I felt honored to purchase her book.
I wonder if anyone could say that about JB's big fat book of mistruths?

Ok.. now i know this is reallllllllllllllllly off topic..

But I just heard how Christian Bale(the actor from the batman movie) paid a surprise visit to some of the survivors in the hospital in colo.... The coolest part of this.. was He didnt tell or let the media know.. He did it for the victims not for the media..
some of the victims he visited took pictures and started posting them online.. and it got out that way.. .. how cool is that..
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/...isit-aurora-colorado-20120724,0,2272552.story

(snipped by me)

Aww, that one was mine. I was surprised it made it through so many cuts, but I guess it's probably a goner now. I thought it showed the true evil inside her. Oh well oh well ;)

Oh that one?!?!!!! I thought someone had uploaded her fake 'wiping her tears', not the one of the finger in between these:rocker: <----- that one showed how evil she is. Somewhere, I have a JB shot with the same finger flex.....and we all know CM has that finger flex issue too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geese, now you got me thinking...Did the size 2 shorts come from that Goodwill Bag they were going to donate? Were they accidentally left in the Whitney bag?

I've been thinking the same thing for a long time. That the shorts were in the bag and not on Caylee. They found no shoes so it's as if she were put to bed, diaper, shirt (we know KC considered it a sleep shirt from the pictures taken at RM's) and my guess is the pants were in the bag and never on Caylee. jmo

(snipped by me)

I wish I had asked first, I took it to be from those who believe JB's lies and that was their way of saying, well you know :-( I am Sorry Everything that those two did in court was soooo disrespectful!!!

It's still there :)

Yes, that is the Best Seller list - at 157 and thanks for the big picture - it is hilarious...:seeya: Hi Jose - you have sold 0 books in France!! And less than 300 hundred in total in Canada - do you know how many people in Canada followed that trial? Certainly more than 300 in my city alone!! Bwahahaha!

I clicked to show the chart - and if I've ever seen a bottom feeder, this mess of a book is it!!! Too Funny!!!

But I still think Amazon is being fraudulent with their numbers...

He's the Pepe Le Pu of novelists....he wants everyone to like him, but he just stinks.

So, I have confirmed through reviewing the computer records that there were two AIM (AOL Instant Messaging) accounts in the A. household--the caseyomarie one that we know was Casey's based on the messages that were released, and another one that starts with "george" so probably was George's.

Oh that one?!?!!!! I thought someone had uploaded her fake 'wiping her tears', not the one of the finger in between these:rocker: <----- that one showed how evil she is. Somewhere, I have a JB shot with the same finger flex.....and we all know CM has that finger flex issue too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhh maybe! I've been away from my computer so much this week I'm just getting recaps at the end of the day. Regardless I'm really surprised the "flipping the bird" one has stayed because it actually IS obscene - whereas the others being removed are not! So strange IMO.

I wish I had asked first, I took it to be from those who believe JB's lies and that was their way of saying, well you know :-( I am Sorry Everything that those two did in court was soooo disrespectful!!!

It's still there :)

No worries, grammieto5! It's a travesty what they got away with on all counts. :what:

So, I have confirmed through reviewing the computer records that there were two AIM (AOL Instant Messaging) accounts in the A. household--the caseyomarie one that we know was Casey's based on the messages that were released, and another one that starts with "george" so probably was George's.

well we knew george had one as jose told us lol. hehehehe..
thanks for looking at those..
were are the computer records if i can ask
ive been researching so much my brain is fried.
or mabe it was reading jose's uck .lol.

well we knew george had one as jose told us lol. hehehehe..
thanks for looking at those..
were are the computer records if i can ask
ive been researching so much my brain is fried.
or mabe it was reading jose's uck .lol.

Well, they're saved to my hard drive. I can't remember where I got them...maybe from JWG or MusikMan? They were not posted anywhere online that I know of.

ETA: I'm working on getting more computer files that were never released to the media.

ok that must why i cant find them.. .. any thing about the search for suffocation in the records lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member