Sidebar Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, well, well. I am all for anyone irritating OCA but ....I dont think RK has a leg to stand on. (not red the docs yet if they're out, just saying I cant imagine how he possibly could)

One can hope that her stupid appeal winds up before depo time and she can't plead the fifth. I think if they can get footage of statements her "team" made in the press about RK they may have something. Nothing from in court though. But it's still a hassle for her and another pro bono for her lawyer. LOL

well, well, well. I am all for anyone irritating OCA but ....I dont think RK has a leg to stand on. (not red the docs yet if they're out, just saying I cant imagine how he possibly could)

Why not? Wasn't he defamed? Didn't they accuse him of moving the body and everything else under the sun when supposedly she drown?

Why not? Wasn't he defamed? Didn't they accuse him of moving the body and everything else under the sun when supposedly she drown?

Yes, but in the opening statements only, I think. Somehow Kronk stole the body and put it in the swamp, and we'll never know how he did that. *big eyeroll* And of course, they never proved it in court. They also smeared him in the media. I don't know if that's enough for a lawsuit, but I don't think he can sue because of the opening statements.

I do remember his son being put on the stand, and oh yeah, Kronk was on the stand too. I just don't think they ever outright accused him during the trial of having the body somehow and placing it in the swamp. I think they just insinuated that he was a bad man and could have done this. .

Mother nature, beef jerky and the clink have taken their toll on OCA - almost 4 years later and I think she's closer to this

buzzi2.jpg

CAAE9IL8.jpg

:silly:

that is true, quite true. and none of that was in court so they're not protected by that. course she'll say what's likely to become her litany through all these: "I never said that, my mother said that, my father said that, my lawyer(s) said that, I never said any of that". but it will annoy her so...go RK.

One can hope that her stupid appeal winds up before depo time and she can't plead the fifth. I think if they can get footage of statements her "team" made in the press about RK they may have something. Nothing from in court though. But it's still a hassle for her and another pro bono for her lawyer. LOL

Yes! The "team" is only immune from what was stated in court. Those public tirades they made about him and duct tape and being abusive are all fair game, IMO. They slandered and libeled this man to no ends. I hope he not only walks away with a large monetary win, but also someones law license in his back pocket! :great:

I have to run out for a bit, but we need to find all of the video clips of "Team KC" making statements about RK that could be helpful in his suit against her. All of the ones made to reporters where they discuss RK moving a body, or duct tape, or abusing someone, or anything negative. Oh, boy! Wonder if he will file against LP as well?

I have to run out for a bit, but we need to find all of the video clips of "Team KC" making statements about RK that could be helpful in his suit against her. All of the ones made to reporters where they discuss RK moving a body, or duct tape, or abusing someone, or anything negative. Oh, boy! Wonder if he will file against LP as well?

You mean like this:

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/20...en-believe-roy-kronk-murdered-caylee-anthony/

Maggie Rodriguez: “Do you believe that there is just as much evidence incriminating Roy Kronk as there is against Casey?”

Linda Kenney Baden: “Absolutely. I mean you have seen the video tapes now, the interviews of the two ex-wives with the son. These people have no motive or reason to lie. I mean…”

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE_sLhcLQ9g"]Attorney on Caylee Case Suspect - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a good question:

@adamlongo
Adam Longo
So now Roy Kronk, the former meter reader is suing #caseyanthony How is she going to get served? Story online at cfnews13.com

Yes! The "team" is only immune from what was stated in court. Those public tirades they made about him and duct tape and being abusive are all fair game, IMO. They slandered and libeled this man to no ends. I hope he not only walks away with a large monetary win, but also someones law license in his back pocket! :great:

Oh GOOD. I always HATED how they treated him in the media! Good, you go after her, Kronk!!!! I'm just waiting for Greene to spout off about Kronk in the media now. We all just KNOW that's coming next!

Here's a good question:

@adamlongo
Adam Longo
So now Roy Kronk, the former meter reader is suing #caseyanthony How is she going to get served? Story online at cfnews13.com

It'll probably go to Greene and Casey will never see it. Can't risk her life, you know. She has to stay in hiding in her ballcap and too big sunglasses. *big eyeroll*

All of sudden, because this is the third lawsuit against Casey, "One little, two little, three little lawsuits" popped into my head, LOL. Keep 'em coming! The more that sue the better!!!!

Heck, didn't the DT file a motion trying to get all this bull-oney about RK in?

Ya know what would be great...if they could trace the DT's online presence spreading this garbage on the internet. What a trip if one of the questions at deposition is...do you go by any other name? Karma!

that is true, quite true. and none of that was in court so they're not protected by that. course she'll say what's likely to become her litany through all these: "I never said that, my mother said that, my father said that, my lawyer(s) said that, I never said any of that". but it will annoy her so...go RK.

I thought her lawyers "speak" for her......

I'm all for Kronk suing. Anything to make life that much more miserable for Miss "I was almost assassinated by a Post-it Note bandit" Anthony.

Really!! That poor guy. Here he was trying to tell LE for months that Caylee was right down the street from her murdering Mother. Then to top it off his X has to get into the mix and rant about how he duct taped her. I think RK's X and RP need to get together since they helped in getting FCA off due to their own selfishness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg